Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:02

I tried updating each DLC one by one and then the City Living fails to update and I can't make my game run. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:04

this is what happens when I try to open ZLOrigin...

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Untitl12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:06

Amii3e wrote:
Ughust wrote:I have done exactly that and I still get errors, despite following every instruction ya'll have suggested. I will restart one last time. My question is do we actually need to install the original origin (not zlorigin) or do we just need to make the dummy account on the web version of origin?

this is exactly what i've been wondering for a while aha
Me too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:07

Okay, PERFECT i understand now we do all right but i think "by default" Z client put me on the other thing (no mailru but the other) when i put mailru it was all okay and now the download has started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:07

I've been tinkering with this since yesterday with great success. Once I stumbled my way to the correct sites (.tk not .org) and got the files, the process was very simple (no worse than playing on a private server..hehe). It works beautifully, no virus, no malware. Mods and CC work just fine. The thing to remember with this is that when you close the game and ZLOrigin you must manually close down ZClient. Task manager is your best option for this to be sure it has completely closed. It will continue running silently in the background otherwise. With each game session you will need to make sure ZClient is not running before you attempt to login. If it is running from your last session, ZLOrigin will error out. It's a bit of a process, but well worth it in order to have a fully updated game.

My husband is considering attempting to crack it so that it no longer requires anything running in the background to work. If he is successful, I'll poke one of the admin when it's ready. No promises, so please don't drive me insane asking for progress updates.

Have a cookie instead... Cookie from Carlos

To sweeteizus, Amii3e and anyone else having the ZLOrigin error, be sure you close ZClient in task manager. Once it is closed, launch it normally, login and ZLOrigin will auto-launch (same as it did when you downloaded the game.)

To nikanpa and anyone else having the update issues, pause the update and restart it. Click on that last bar at the very bottom of Origin, it will bring up a window. Hit the little pause button and let it sit for 30 seconds before resuming.

Last edited by Rosebud1773 on Mon 08 May 2017, 18:17; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:09

Okay, I already made a dummy account and tried it that way and literally nothing happened.. and it said I had no games in my library.. Trying again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:10

sweeteizus wrote:Okay, I already made a dummy account and tried it that way and literally nothing happened.. and it said I had no games in my library.. Trying again...
Same. I've been stuck with getting the same two errors all night and day.

Back to top Go down

the problem i'm having is signing up on the website i don't get a verification email. it's already been 24 hours

Back to top Go down

Gunburn wrote:
Tarac wrote:
MandiSims411 wrote:I'm so thankful that you all are so willing to help us. I didn't want to create an account on this site because the sign up info isn't secure, but I had to take the chance and thank you guys for your dedication to the sims games. Everything works great on my end, except for the constant DLcs showing at startup.
All these welcome-screens are indeed pretty annoying, but at least the game works with all DLC's
Try deleting ReticulatedSplinesView in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and see if it still show welcome screen after game reboot.
Didn't solve the problem in my case.
I deleted the file - restarted the game - new file was created - still all the welcome screens.
Emptied the file - same result

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:11

I am only getting sims 4 not the expantions am I doing something wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:12

kristannah wrote:the problem i'm having is signing up on the website i don't get a verification email. it's already been 24 hours
Have you checkd your spam box ?
Did you use a valid email-account ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:13

i used gmail and and i had my verification email in my box before i even got there to check it and it didnt go to spam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:15

I've done everything suggested, still getting the origin not running error. I'm going to give up because clearly there is no way to get rid of this error. Thanks for trying to help, ya'll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:16

Novalore wrote:I am only getting sims 4 not the expantions am I doing something wrong
Login on ZLOrigin - go to the picture of The Sims 4 - Rightclick on it - select something like look at Game Details.
Now all the SP's, EP's and GP's show up.
One by one hover your mouse over them and select Download.
They will be put in the download queue.
All in all there will be some 18 pictures and on the bottom of the page there are another 2 items with download behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:19

I can't even log in after I install zlorigin.. When I click zclient it says auth but then it disconnects and there's nothing in my game library.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:20

In regards to the constant DLC's at startup, deleting the ReticulatedSplinesView doesn't work for me. I think it might need editing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:22

Tarac wrote:
Novalore wrote:I am only getting sims 4 not the expantions am I doing something wrong
Login on ZLOrigin - go to the picture of The Sims 4 - Rightclick on it - select something like look at Game Details.
Now all the SP's, EP's and GP's show up.
One by one hover your mouse over them and select Download.
They will be put in the download queue.
All in all there will be some 18 pictures and on the bottom of the page there are another 2 items with download behind them.
thank tarac. I never have used orgin before so I wasn't sure what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:23

Okay so I just uninstalled legit origin and then tried to open ZLOrigin and got this error-- 

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Untitl13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:25

You have to open zclient then origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:29

My download always stop in 30%. Can you help me guys? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:30

Ughust wrote:I've done everything suggested, still getting the origin not running error. I'm going to give up because clearly there is no way to get rid of this error. Thanks for trying to help, ya'll!
Go to your genuine Origin account.
Go to Applications, scroll down and disable Automatic Start up of Origin.
Close Origin
Reboot your computer
Run ZClient, make sure you get message auth.success on ...... name of your dummy account
Click on shortcut for The Sims 4.
Do not open ZLOrigin or Origin.

EDIT
If that fails:
Connect via ZClient
Open ZLOrigin
Go to My Games
Hover over the picture of The Sims 4 and click on Play

Last edited by Tarac on Mon 08 May 2017, 18:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

mikesaround wrote:You have to open zclient then origin.

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 Untitl13

Back to top Go down

I decided to uninstall. I hope with the discovery of this that ya'll are having fun playing the game, hopefully the crack comes out soon for those of us who couldn't get rid of the errors that came with this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:32

sweeteizus wrote:
mikesaround wrote:You have to open zclient then origin.

Oh okay, I've seen this happen before. Delete zclient completely you're having issues updating it. Restart your computer, redownload and reinstall z client. You should be getting something like auth success in the zclient logs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:32

idk I guess it's downloading now.. wtf..? I'll take it.  Hmmm, sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:33

sweeteizus wrote:idk I guess it's downloading now.. wtf..? I'll take it.  Hmmm, sure?
Nice, if you have anymore issues just post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:35

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 15 01110

ok game confirmed, i'm running!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top