Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 17 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 17 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:45

misssweetmercy wrote:
vulavafl wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:
vulavafl wrote:Is anyone having an issue after complete instalation "The Sims 4 has stopped working" ?
I had that issue because of outdated mods. Could that be possible?
Thanks, but no mods are currently in game so I guess that isn't the problem
Can you try backing up your tray files? Save them in a folder on your desktop, and then empty your tray file folder. Tell me how that works!
I've backed up everything and now I'm reinstalling, will post results in an hour Smile

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 17 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 May 2017, 19:48

I'm just going to close this topic here, to avoid more mess. A new topic is coming up very soon, and it will have a link to a guide with links that we deem safe. 
Please be patient and refrain from opening a new topic right now. It will be deleted.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 May 2017, 20:29

mikesaround wrote:We're trying to support odd errors not repeat ourselfs 1000 times.

Though the thread is closed, just wanted to add that it is tradition on here that we do actually respond to "the same questions", unlike on many other Forums where they just tell users to use the search function.

That is the reason why I'm concerned to put up an "officially endorsed G4TW guide", but hey, maybe it works out somewhat...?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top