Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:33

sweeteizus wrote:idk I guess it's downloading now.. wtf..? I'll take it.  Hmmm, sure?
Nice, if you have anymore issues just post.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:35

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 01110

ok game confirmed, i'm running!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:36

Misfit203 wrote:ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 01110

ok game confirmed, i'm running!
Nice, and everyone with the other errors that are strange I'll be researching them and offering support shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:38

Keeping my fingers crossed...

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Untitl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:43

mikesaround, seeing as you seem to know more about this than any of us -

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to play it fully offline. I still need to connect to Zlclient online to play once I've switched my computer off and back on again. Is there a way to do it all fully offline after the initial install?

I ask because I'm going to see family this weekend and the internet is so bad it's not even worth trying. Can I play offline without having to connect to Zclient every time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:45

sweeteizus wrote:
mikesaround wrote:You have to open zclient then origin.

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Untitl13

What I can see on your picture is that the password is most probably not the password you used for your dummy Origin account.
Insert the correct password and click on Connect again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:46

TheSpeaker wrote:mikesaround, seeing as you seem to know more about this than any of us -

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to play it fully offline. I still need to connect to Zlclient online to play once I've switched my computer off and back on again. Is there a way to do it all fully offline after the initial install?

I ask because I'm going to see family this weekend and the internet is so bad it's not even worth trying. Can I play offline without having to connect to Zclient every time?
You only need internet for ZClient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:52

TheSpeaker wrote:mikesaround, seeing as you seem to know more about this than any of us -

No, you can't, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:53

i successfully login to the zclient but run i start zorigin it pops up as regular origin and doesn't log me in automatically so i'm stuck as to what to do from here. origin isn't even installed on my pc not sure if that is a problem

now i'm having the problem where zlient just disconnects too. but it successfully connected and zorigin wasn't working at all

Last edited by kristannah on Mon 08 May 2017, 18:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 18:54

sweeteizus wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed...

Make sure to install the packs, too! I forgot to do so and my sims were missing a lot of content, haha.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Empty Figured it out

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:08

ok new problem won't let me download except sims 4 and bowling everthing else is greyed out wierd

EDIT: I figured it out had to download the main game first then i can download the others

Last edited by Novalore on Mon 08 May 2017, 19:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:09

Is anyone having an issue after complete instalation "The Sims 4 has stopped working" ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:14

mikesaround wrote:EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: This method was neither endorsed by, or used by G4TW or it's staff. I will permit this -for now- without the links. Surely you can all find your way using Google.
We will NOT be held responsible for any negative effects.

~Ɛɗιη

dumb question how can I PM you? I've tried Googling the files but the links I found don't even work so anyone who has the link PM me

Last edited by seventhirty on Mon 08 May 2017, 19:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:15

vulavafl wrote:Is anyone having an issue after complete instalation "The Sims 4 has stopped working" ?
I had that issue because of outdated mods. Could that be possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:18

misssweetmercy wrote:
vulavafl wrote:Is anyone having an issue after complete instalation "The Sims 4 has stopped working" ?
Thanks, but no mods are currently in game so I guess that isn't the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:20

Entering the dummy username and password isn't working.. I never recieved an email either...

ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Untitl15

And uhhh... I got an email from EA when I created the dummy and this happens when I try to verify:
ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Untitl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:26

sweeteizus wrote:Entering the dummy username and password isn't working.. I never recieved an email either...

Hmm... where did you register? I registered at a site called zloemu and it has a .tk at the end... Was that where you registered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:29

vulavafl wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:
Can you try backing up your tray files? Save them in a folder on your desktop, and then empty your tray file folder. Tell me how that works!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:34

I'm an idiot.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:37

sweeteizus wrote:I'm an idiot.. lol
Haha, no! This process is a bit confusing. Please let me know if that worked for ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:38

Yeah everyone again the .tk site is the one to register zclient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:41

Hello, again. I've posted the same thing before, and no one answered Sad
Does anybody know how can I fix this? I uninstalled zlorigin and installed it again, and still the same issue. Please?
ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Pic11
ZLOrigin made easy - ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 16 Pix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:42

misssweetmercy wrote:
sweeteizus wrote:I'm an idiot.. lol
Haha, no! This process is a bit confusing. Please let me know if that worked for ya!
Waiting for the email from ZLOEmu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:43

@tarac @mikesaround, would it be possible for this to work along side a legit version of the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:44

Anyone here successfully accessed the community gallery? I want to download Inna Cents and the Noble Vampires. could anyone share them if you have them? Thanks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 19:45

misssweetmercy wrote:
vulavafl wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:
Can you try backing up your tray files? Save them in a folder on your desktop, and then empty your tray file folder. Tell me how that works!
I've backed up everything and now I'm reinstalling, will post results in an hour Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 May 2017, 19:48

I'm just going to close this topic here, to avoid more mess. A new topic is coming up very soon, and it will have a link to a guide with links that we deem safe. 
Please be patient and refrain from opening a new topic right now. It will be deleted.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top