Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 17 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:37

Worked for me as well. Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work and amazing generosity. And for taking time away from your lives and families to help those of us who were having issues. 

Now, it's time to go bowling, play with toddlers and become a vampire. Woohoo! <3

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:37

I was having another issue as well as the loading screen problem. When creating a new family and I click to create a new vampire sim, the game crashes. I'm trying this Game folder fix and will let you all know if it fixes that problem as well!

Edit: The fix works to start up my old saves (without custom content on) I'll try it with CC now.

Edit: CC works with the fix! Time to try and create a vampire sim in CAS.

Edit: The game still crashes to desktop with no error when I try to create a new vampire sim in CAS. Guess this one will have to wait until a bigger fix is released! For now I think if you make a regular sim and turn them into a vampire in the world it will work. I'm still happy to be able to have toddlers and vamps finally to care really!

Last edited by zazazuart on Tue 16 May 2017, 22:06; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:44

Works like a charm, the loading screen is significantly longer but other than that everything's smooth. The_gh0stm4n you're a legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:00

It worked on my GFTW copy. You MUST remember to rename the 'Game' folder as specified. Simply overwriting the files will not work. Then copy the 'Game' folder from the temp fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:05

Can I replace the games exes in the update downloaded zip with the new ones? I mean if they work...why not right? That way I wont have to sit there and redownload the whole update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:16

The temp fix worked for the loading screen but I can't see any texts that have to do with the new packs. I can only see a bat when clicking on an other sim to talk to it. 
anyone else with the problem and how to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:20

I have a problem with my CC and mods, when I updated the fix without mods it was ok, after I upload my mods file main menu appears and everything was ok but when I go to CAS I can't do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:28

DNCE
did you downloaded strings language package and pasted them in folders where they were mean to be, I had the same issue but then I downloaded the file and pasted it everything that was blank was replaced with my mother language

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:32

I'm not having an issue with text, but then I play in English.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:36

Ok, so I still have the crash issues with vampires! If I try to create a vampire in CAS the game crashes and if I try to load up the vampire world or see a vampire in the world it still crashes. Anyone know what's wrong? I have my firewall disabled so I know it didn't block any files. I'm at a loss and curious if anyone has been able to play with vamps at all? All the vampire clothes and hairs work in CAS, just not the vamps themselves. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:49

SimsAddict21 wrote:DNCE
did you downloaded strings language package and pasted them in folders where they were mean to be,  I had the same issue but then I downloaded the file and pasted it everything that was blank was replaced with my mother language
Oh no I don't think I did. Where can I find the download for the strings language?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:50

I haven't run into that issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:05

I install ZLOrigin and all sims 4 EX. GP. SP
From -G4TW-The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020- I only take -Game- folder and put in C:\Program Files (x86)\ Orgin games\The Sims 4- copy replace
that work for me, no problems for now
Iff you want you can unistall ZLOrigin, and put -The Sims 4- folder from -Orgin games- to
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 
sorry on my english Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:07

I removed my mods folder and tried the fix and its STILL not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:08

another solution for the loading screen :  change,delete or replace your old python and core folder thats is on game folder, whit new python and core folder that download from knysims. link can found in game4theworld facebbok comment. mega file.only 12mb rar file.worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:23

holy **** the fix works! now i'm sad because i deleted my entire mods folder, and i only use one script mod that i deleted anyway. and for some reason my computer doesn't have any restore points. i'll just redownload them.
anyway, thanks so so much for the update!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:55

hi, guys! new account, but i've been lurking here for a while. decided to register after i kept encountering an issue that i seem to find no answer for.

my game crashes in CAS whenever i try to add a new household member. it even crashed when i pressed the randomize button! does anyone have the same issue? is there something i could do? i don't have the infinite loading screen, but think the temporary fix could deal with that too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:11

took 12h but its done! thank you G4TW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:11

I've got a problem too , after creating my family i'm not able to play because the loading screen is infinite...  what should i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:13

Hey guys, good news is no more loading screen, bad news is I can't play with vampires, If I create one in CAS and load them into the world I can't control them and the game lags like crazy as they glitch around, I can't even load households that have a vampire,everything else Kind Of works.
at this rate I might just go back to city living until they iron out the bugs X.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:14

DNCE wrote:
SimsAddict21 wrote:DNCE
did you downloaded strings language package and pasted them in folders where they were mean to be,  I had the same issue but then I downloaded the file and pasted it everything that was blank was replaced with my mother language
Oh no I don't think I did. Where can I find the download for the strings language?
I got link in my pm box because I asked for it ,I really would like to send it to you but I am new on this forum and I can't send links for 7 days Sad write in search bar language and click on firs topic "sims 4 toddlers and vampire update language missing" there are a lot of problems that other users have and solution how to fix it. I hope that I helped a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:30

Hey Guys , Everything work... But i need your help with totally different problem. Language. When i turned on the game in my language, several fields -where the subtitles should be-was empty. I think this may be due to new features in the game. Do you know how to fix it? Has anyone have the same problem as me guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 01:06

I've been having many different problems. Ones where it wouldn't even start. But now when I click to start it, it takes me to Origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 01:49

terrabisa wrote:hi, guys! new account, but i've been lurking here for a while. decided to register after i kept encountering an issue that i seem to find no answer for.

my game crashes in CAS whenever i try to add a new household member. it even crashed when i pressed the randomize button! does anyone have the same issue? is there something i could do? i don't have the infinite loading screen, but think the temporary fix could deal with that too?
Do you have any custom skintones (colors, not skin details)? That happened to me because of outdated custom skin colors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 01:50

does the url in the first post work for anyone?

I tried it with all browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Edge an even Microsoft Explorer) and nothing comes, looks like a non-existent website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 01:57

Enric wrote:does the url in the first post work for anyone?

I tried it with all browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Edge an even Microsoft Explorer) and nothing comes, looks like a non-existent website.

You mean the link for the temp fix? It worked for me on Chrome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 02:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello all!

People have been messaging me through various means asking about these issues; due to personal/family-related circumstances I am not that often on here anymore.

I might have something though, that could help you out. I have not downloaded the above G4TW repack due to time constraints, but in the meantime I actually started over and created another repack, which as of now (and I think I can speak on behalf of the team) I would like to avoid releasing, as it would mean for you to essentially re-download a new torrent.

So what you do AFTER you applied the G4TW repack of toddlers is this. Go to where you installed The Sims 4 to. Then rename the Game folder. See my screenshot here. I renamed it t

This is another "Game" folder, packed in a .rar archive. You place that new Game-folder inside your The Sims 4 installation folder. In my above screenshot, the new "Game" is marked accordingly. Then you go inside the new "Game", then under Bin, and start the game with your TS4.exe. I noticed the game now takes significantly longer to start up, but by this method I was able to load my old savefile.

I assume these problems are due to some 'technicality' with the G4TW release, which as of now I have not been able to pinpoint more precisely. Please try this workaround, and let us know in this thread here about your progress! And good luck for now. Smile
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS IT WORKED OMG OMG!!!!!1 I have been lurking around here for like a year and a half without an account and I am soooooo happy I decided to create one with all the excitement the past few weeks so I could say thank you !!!  All Hail Carlos! All Hail Carlos! I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top