Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 16 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:05

Hi
Can someone give me a link to download this fix please I tried mediafire but I got the same as the other user saying The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files."  I have tried dowloading twice once through the browser but cant find it and once through mega but cant find that one either

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:18

IT WORKS,IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys, especially the The_gh0stm4n for the fix. Now I will slowly add the custom content. Keep fingers crossed, please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:18

Ameera42 wrote:Hi
Can someone give me a link to download this fix please I tried mediafire but I got the same as the other user saying The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files."  I have tried dowloading twice once through the browser but cant find it and once through mega but cant find that one either

Try the mirror links from the post:

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:24

Temporary fix worked for me! Thanks so much The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:24

The fix works, bless your soul. No more loading forever. Just remember to run the game from the new bin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:25

This fix works for me too and I haven't got any mods and haven't experienced any lagging! Saying that I play in windowed mode anyways and have my graphics settings on low medium haha but anyways THANK YOU !!! you've made my night!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 May 2017, 20:27

@Tarac, you still got the original (and entire) TS4 repack from the skidrowreloaded website? Try using the entire "Game"-folder from that one instead, if it doesn't work for you.

Also consider starting with a fresh folder under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:28

Tarac wrote:In my case it didn't solve infinitive loading
it solve mines whats up with your cp mate?  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:28

I am but cant get it to download I used the mega one and cant find it on my pc I also downloaded through my browser but cant find it from there either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:31

Ameera42 wrote:I am but cant get it to download I used the mega one and cant find it on my pc I also downloaded through my browser but cant find it from there either

Use the mail.ru or google drive link:

http://tinyurl.com/lvkz2nc
https://goo.gl/72l06q

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:33

Goodbye guys, good luck. And big thanks to Mr.Ghostman Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 16 Empty Issue with update

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:38

Is anyone else having issues with the update? I can open the game and create a household but as soon as I try to actually play its just hours and hours of loading screen with no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:39

Frenchfriis wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the update? I can open the game and create a household but as soon as I try to actually play its just hours and hours of loading screen with no end.

Did you try the temporary fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 May 2017, 20:40

If these filehosting services keep flagging the temporary fix as "virus", I will create a torrent for that! 

Mad   Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:44

The_gh0stm4n wrote:If these filehosting services keep flagging the temporary fix as "virus", I will create a torrent for that! 

Mad   Haters gonna hate
Use my link !
https://mega.nz/#!U1NGBQIY!hIzqhkKITCmx-o2uf5YduB7Cfk5aGRFwtih2_ba-mF0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:49

Launched fixed game so far everything seems ok .... And it works , no blank buttons or pack informaton and whats important no infinite loading screen. I will now try to upload all my saves and mods lets hope it will work and BTW thanks so much for this fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:50

The_gh0stm4n Thanks but Im still at a loss to where the files are being stored on my pc I tried the google drive and i can see the file I  just don't know how to open it or where its being stored on my pc sorry if I am sounding stupid i'm really not I'm just tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:52

I have tried the game with the temp fix (thank you The_gh0stm4n) with the very little CC I have (a top and some clutter items for the kitchen). My game works fine now. I can't comment on if it lags or not as I still have yet to mess with the settings

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 May 2017, 20:53

Ameera42 wrote:The_gh0stm4n Thanks but Im still at a loss to where the files are being stored on my pc I tried the google drive and i can see the file I  just don't know how to open it or where its being stored on my pc sorry if I am sounding stupid i'm really not I'm just tired

While your browser is open, press CTRL + J. It should now show you a list of your browser downloads. Click on the temp fix, and look for something that says "show folder/file location". You should then be shown the exact file. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:55

Ameera42 wrote:The_gh0stm4n Thanks but Im still at a loss to where the files are being stored on my pc I tried the google drive and i can see the file I  just don't know how to open it or where its being stored on my pc sorry if I am sounding stupid i'm really not I'm just tired

If you're using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge, press Ctrl+J to open up the Downloads page.
If you're using Internet Explorer, please don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:02

when I open my downloads folder there is nothing there I have downloaded it several times I know where firefox normally puts the downloads but its not showing up there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:20

Frenchfriis wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the update? I can open the game and create a household but as soon as I try to actually play its just hours and hours of loading screen with no end.
I'm having the same issue. Temp Fix didn't help so I'm pretty sure it's my PC, my specs never matched the game , to be more specific my graphic card is not compatible with Sims 4, but since it worked till now i thought it might still work with the new update...seems not Smile So i'm just gonna re-download an older version i guess..i just wish i had toddlers...

Last edited by Sena on Tue 16 May 2017, 21:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:22

It worked yes no more loading, honestly I thought it wasn't going to work as it took longer than normal but it's working fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:25

well i will download tommrow. Cannot wait to suprise my niece with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:34

I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do I download this? The link in the first post directs me to a site I cannot access and I didn't see any mirror links.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:37

Worked for me as well. Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work and amazing generosity. And for taking time away from your lives and families to help those of us who were having issues. 

Now, it's time to go bowling, play with toddlers and become a vampire. Woohoo! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:37

I was having another issue as well as the loading screen problem. When creating a new family and I click to create a new vampire sim, the game crashes. I'm trying this Game folder fix and will let you all know if it fixes that problem as well!

Edit: The fix works to start up my old saves (without custom content on) I'll try it with CC now.

Edit: CC works with the fix! Time to try and create a vampire sim in CAS.

Edit: The game still crashes to desktop with no error when I try to create a new vampire sim in CAS. Guess this one will have to wait until a bigger fix is released! For now I think if you make a regular sim and turn them into a vampire in the world it will work. I'm still happy to be able to have toddlers and vamps finally to care really!

Last edited by zazazuart on Tue 16 May 2017, 22:06; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top