Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

Hello

I just installed some cc from TSR and know my game keeps appearing in spanisch even after applying the fix. I removed allready the mods folder but that does not fix the problem. The game worked just fine and the fix worked before I installed the cc.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Oct 2017, 19:03

Polarbear wrote:Due to rule 7 of this forum I can't give you a much simpler solution such as downloading a new Game folder for Toddler's Stuff.

Don't be sad @Polarbear! You can find the latest "Game"-folder here too, in case you didn't know!
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

Look at the picture, maybe it will cheer you up a bit:

Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Skyleshine-3pcs-Lot-We-Bare-Bears-Popular-Cartoon-Grizzly-Ice-Bear-Panda-Plush-Animel-Stuffed-Kid

^you should use that as your profile picture on the Forum here!  Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Game keeps appearing in Spanish. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 19:27

Polarbear wrote:
meiske08 wrote:
Ageha wrote:@meiske08 

The ones in Documents\EA\The Sims 4, if you want to start the game with a fresh folder. This means that you will have no mods/CCs as well as saves. It's good when you want to find out whether the bugs is CC related or corrupted saves.

Everything looks to be in order for your installation folder. Try renaming the one in Documents and see if that helps.
I did this and at first it seemed to work but nope still having endless loading screens ;-;
What you could do:
Open the download for Fitness - copy the folder Game to your desktop
Download the Error code 3 fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix
Copy the folder Game to the folder Game on your desktop.
Now go to your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4
Delete te existing folder Game and, if you have it, also Game_
Copy the folder Game from your desktop back to your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4
Start your game as an administrator

If necessary change the language.
Open your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4
Open the folder Game, Open the folder Bin
Open RldOrigin.ini with Notepad
Change the line Language=en_US with de code for your desired language, such as nl_NL for Dutch or de_DE for German
Save the file
Start your game as an Administrator.
I feel like I'm annoying but yeah I did all of that but the endless loading screens now have moved from loading household to when i start up the game ><

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Oct 2017, 19:33

@meiske08, please open a new thread for your game problems, if you haven't done so already. Smile  Just click on "Open a new topic", inside the Forum section.

Since the original poster's problem has been solved, I will close the thread now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top