Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Empty SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ???

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 13:55

Hi, I can not find anywhere a "free Caribbean items update", is it already up somewhere in here ???  Please share with me information, or link Very Happy Thank you  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Empty Re: SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ???

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 13:59

It's right here. You can join The Sims Fans group to get e-mail notifications about new DLCs/updates.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Empty Re: SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ???

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Sep 2018, 18:17

Kittekassitar wrote:Hi, I can not find anywhere a "free Caribbean items update", is it already up somewhere in here ???  Please share with me information, or link Very Happy Thank you  The Sims Plumbob 1

You're always 'set', if you grab the latest update for TS4 available. Look at the newest announcement in the "News"-section of the Forum here.

In addition to these newsletters, we have a presence on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld/

As well as a new Twitter-account as well:
https://twitter.com/G4TWClub

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 12:55

I installed the latest update, but still not hawe Caribean items, and there in the game menu (where the emblems are, if i play game, there is also no emblem there)  Sad What am I doing wrong? "I downlowd iso, open rwith ar, and install the files in the folder (and I'll bind old and new "Game" Folders - Otherwise the game will not open and work). Help ???

Last edited by Kittekassitar on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 13:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 12:58

You clearly did not install the latest update I linked in first reply. Because 1.46 comes as .iso file, not .rar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 13:09

( The Sims 4 Seasons - Update 1.46.18.1020.iso ) - i downlowded.  (Mmmm, I do not know I have an .iso at the end of the file name, but still opens with RAR. (maybe that's why I thought of the rar file-but the file is correct) .But that does not change the thing, I'm doing something wrong, but what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 13:41

I installed it again file from (https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out -now ). Direct Downlowd file-  "The Sims 4 Seasons - Update 1.46.18.1020.iso" - and Game-folder 2 "TS4_Game_folder_1-46-18-1020.rar" file (just in case), and I installed both, first the backup game folder rar , and then the update iso. And nothing has changed Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 13:45

Okay then, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 13:46

anadius1 wrote:You clearly did not install the latest update I linked in first reply. Because 1.46 comes as .iso file, not .rar.
Unfortunately you can open an .iso with Winrar.
Reason why I write unfortunately is that Winrar sometimes also extracts .iso or .bin like items inside the .iso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 14:33

Results: My old "Game" folder name is "Old Game folder"

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 14:53

Tarac wrote:
anadius1 wrote:You clearly did not install the latest update I linked in first reply. Because 1.46 comes as .iso file, not .rar.
Reason why I write unfortunately is that Winrar sometimes also extracts .iso or .bin like items inside the .iso
I do not know, I have only WinRAR and so far it has opened "all" the files, sou ... (I have 7-Zip also, but I do not use it!) Maybe it's about it, because I opened the folder with WinRAR ??? And what should I do in this case and how ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 15:14

Kittekassitar wrote:
Tarac wrote:
I do not know, I have only WinRAR and so far it has opened "all" the files, sou ... (I have 7-Zip also, but I do not use it!) Maybe it's about it, because I opened the folder with WinRAR ??? And what should I do in this case and how ???
Because I'm not sure about Windows 7, try to rightclick on the downloaded .iso and select Open with .... then select Explorer. If that fails download a free version of Poweriso or Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 15:28

It's fine to use WinRAR or 7zip to extract .iso files, there's no problem with it. In fact your game installation folder looks ok. You can delete "Old Game folder" just to clean up.

Are you sure you don't have Caribbean items in your game? They are not listed as stuff pack. Just watch some videos of what was added and look for it in game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 16:13

I installed Power Iso and I opened the files with it. I installed folders again , and nothing Sad SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Pilt_110
SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Pilt_210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 16:15

anadius1 wrote:It's fine to use WinRAR or 7zip to extract .iso files, there's no problem with it. In fact your game installation folder looks ok. You can delete "Old Game folder" just to clean up.

Are you sure you don't have Caribbean items in your game? They are not listed as stuff pack. Just watch some videos of what was added and look for it in game.
I looked Deligrazy and James Turner`s videos already Very Happy  I do not have these things!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 17:00

Caribbean items don't have any icon.
SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Packs10

Your game installation folder is fine. Does it show "Version 1.46.18.1020" in main menu? For example those two hair styles are from Caribbean update:
SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Caribb10
Do you have them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 19:48

Helloo, I'm back: P  I reinstalled windows 7, reinstalled the graphics card trivers and reinstalled entire game - and I can cheerfully announce that "now" everything is in the game! - I still do not know what the mistake or problem was Very Happy I sincerely thank all the assistantse, and for Your patience!!! I'm glad I can play again Razz Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Sep 2018, 23:31

Kittekassitar wrote:I installed Power Iso and I opened the files with it. I installed folders again , and nothing Sad SIMS 4 UPDATE, NEW CARIBBEAN ITEMS ??? Pilt_110

(...)

I'd like to add, that if these items were in fact part of an actual new DLC, we would have mentioned (in the topic/announcement) the actual DLC title:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out-now

But alas, it is really just a game update, and not a new DLC release.

"Carribean items" is really just a marketing trick to draw the attention of players; to make them believe these mini-updates in TS4 are bigger than they are in reality. Such as was the case with past updates like "Pool update", "Ghost update", "Basement udpate", "Toddler update", etc.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top