Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:06

camtajoie wrote:Yes exactly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and the game doesn't want ok...
Then you might need to try the Ultimate Fix for this. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems copy'n'paste this link and it'll take you to the Ultimate fix or just click it

Last edited by Kotona14 on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:08

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:Oh ok my bad I'm still getting use to this posting thing as you can see... I thought the other guy or chick was talking...
Hey, it's okay
Ok I have just seen a couple of other people on here and they can get kinda rude...
Haven't seen anyone being rude here recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:09

KBrezzy1809 wrote:DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Uhm there are over 360 seeds connected in the swarm I'm part of, so I doubt a lack of seeds is the problem. Make sure your ports are forwarded properly though, and pause any other downloads, and don't watch youtube Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:10

hey, thank you, I made a success, because in fact, my game install on D: not on C:, I copy crack folder on Sims 3 on my Disk D: and now that work !!!! Thank you very much !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:10

camtajoie wrote:Hello everybody,
excuse me for the approximative english, i'm French and I don't speak english very well.

I dowload Sims 3 Showtime, and installed it, but when try it, the program say to me "no cd"...
Help me please, Thank you.

Don't forget to use the crack Wink
If you have any other questions, please open a topic in the downloads section.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:43

It's 9:42am in the UK right now and I'm downloading, it says 1hr 2mins, started off at 2years half hour ago so I'm not doing too bad! Off to work, going to leave it download! So excited. Thankyou G4TW for you're commitment to us and for your amazing downloads!!!!! bounce <--- me at work waiting to get home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:00

Forgot to say I will seed for a day or two! Happy Simming Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:48

omg im so close.. but i cant stay awake for it.. which sucks.. but thanks admin and lady e you both made this easy and helpful!, ill seed when its done im at.. 80% now so probably another hour or so.. ok off to bed, good luck all!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:56

Hello,
Sleep well! You'll wake up to a finished download Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:37

I just wanted to thank you guys for making it so easy to download and play The Sims. Before I found out about Games4theworld it was so frustrating and confusing to play the game updated properly. I've never had any problems with your help and suggestions, so thanks so much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:55

Thank you soooo much! It was definitely worth the wait, to wait for you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 13:34

I skipped sleeping to get the game.. omg ill pay for this, ok at 96%, i still cant believe it took this long but then again i was watching shows while it was downloading so i was my own problem there.. excited! cant wait to get that katy perry stuff in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 13:39

Already finish, but need to go to work; will install when I get back. Seeding for you-all good gaming!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 13:41

grieralexander wrote:Already finish, but need to go to work; will install when I get back. Seeding for you-all good gaming!

i cant wait to play and for you to play, we deserve it! ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 13:44

markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:Already finish, but need to go to work; will install when I get back. Seeding for you-all good gaming!

i cant wait to play and for you to play, we deserve it! ;D
You probably get to play before I do, so you'll tell me all about it The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 14:07

OMG.......thank you, that was so fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 14:09

been playin it for a while now its the best sims addon so far ya long way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 14:19

finishing the install and then gonna put the katy perry stuff in ;D

thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 14:27

thank you so much!! you guys make an amazing job everytime!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 15:03

Hi everyone

Just joined, would like to thank everyone on the site for all their hard work getting this expansion online! I've downloaded all the G4TW Sims 3 expansions and had no trouble, so I know this one will be fine!

Been downloading since 9am and just reached 60% now, ETA anything from 2 and a half hours to 1 day 5 hours! Frustrating as a couple of weeks ago I downloaded World Adventures (over 6GB) in four hours, but I see others are having a long wait too, so I'll have to keep on being patient!

Soooo looking forward to playing this! Hope everyone else enjoys it and once again thanks to G4TW! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 15:21

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say thank you to you all!! I installed the game and the cc, works like a charm! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
For those who are still wondering, although I haven't tested it out yet, I seem to be connected within the game (even though I have no game registered... !?), so simport should be working...
Btw, what is this new world Paris? Different from Champs les Sims? Was it made by EA?
Thank you once again for all your hard work, I'll keep seeding until this week-end for those who might need it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 16:04

It's done! Took an hour to do the last 40%! Extracting then installing now! And seeding of course! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 16:46

Just want to say.. You Guys Rock!!! Great stuff and quick download (20 minutes) for a newly released torrent.. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:58

thank you so much, this is awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 18:48

thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! You guys rock!! Awesome stuff The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 5 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:06

Just got home from work and will install now. Thank You so much Lady for all the L E Katty Perry stuff; you are awesome; Feel the love!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:19

hello admin,
i am new to your forum,i've tried to use that torrent but it keeps telling me it's been canceled by the peer,i need the crack is there,anyway someone could send me the crack? thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top