Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:06

Just got home from work and will install now. Thank You so much Lady for all the L E Katty Perry stuff; you are awesome; Feel the love!

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:19

hello admin,
i am new to your forum,i've tried to use that torrent but it keeps telling me it's been canceled by the peer,i need the crack is there,anyway someone could send me the crack? thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:47

Oh my God , i am going to play showtime the sametime next year iam downloading from 9 am and i reached 20% only Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:53

Well, Just finished installation and applied the fix. Went in deactivated the Social Features; still did not install Origin and the game worked like a charm. Now I will replace my Mods and CC folders and give it another Test run; knowing that it something fails, which I hope not, is due to CC. Thanks again!. On a side note, my Torrent still seeding and people are uploading; for those of you having problems follow the oficial Links at G4TW download page. The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:07

I just wanted to post my thanks. The download took me quite long but I'd rather blame my internet connection than the torrent. The waiting was worth it since the torrent worked straight away just by following the instructions.

Thank you for the store uploads as well! I'll finally get to build some proper castles Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:09

QUICK QUESTION --> if i delete the mods i downloaded because i already installed them on my game will it corrupt my game or will it not matter because the mods/CC are already installed? Answer quickly please and Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:09

Kasion wrote:QUICK QUESTION --> if i delete the mods i downloaded because i already installed them on my game will it corrupt my game or will it not matter because the mods/CC are already installed? Answer quickly please and Thank you Smile
Hello,

Depends on where you remove them from, which folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:16

I wanted to remove them from my downloads folder to recycle bin, not from the mods folder (ALso moving cc from downloads folder to recycle bin to clear up some space lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:18

Kasion wrote:I wanted to remove them from my downloads folder to recycle bin, not from the mods folder (ALso moving cc from downloads folder to recycle bin to clear up some space lol)
Hello,

Ah, yes, you can remove hem from these. If you remove them from the "Mods" folder, they'll disappear, obviously.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:20

Thanks so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:12

I have question, if install showtime on D, While the other expansions + base on c is it going to be a problem? The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:13

visa2012 wrote:I have question, if install showtime on D, While the other expansions + base on c is it going to be a problem? The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 611149516
Hello,

No, should work fine together. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:18

Been downloading for five hours and only up to 6%.

No worries. Bittorent says I only have 47 weeks left. Good thing I have nothing to do next year.

All kidding aside, how is it everyone is downloading this EP in a matter of hours? What do I need to do to speed this bad boy up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:29

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:31

CaptainJaz wrote:Been downloading for five hours and only up to 6%.

No worries. Bittorent says I only have 47 weeks left. Good thing I have nothing to do next year.

All kidding aside, how is it everyone is downloading this EP in a matter of hours? What do I need to do to speed this bad boy up?
A very good question, been downloading since 9 am and just reached 20.9% Question Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:47

I have downloaded it numerous times and i keep getting to the part of the installation asking to insert the disk with such and such file.

No matter what i do it wont continue.. any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:50

Hello,

Everyone, if you have a problem, please open a new topic, so we could provide more personal help. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:58

I don't think I have a problem or anything like that. I just think my Bittorent is slow. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:03

CaptainJaz wrote:Been downloading for five hours and only up to 6%.

I left mine to run overnight. It seems to run a bit faster then, I'm guessing because of the minimal internet/computer usage. It still took over 12 hours to download it though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 Empty It works like a Charm:)

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 00:14

Just wanted to say thanks to games 4 the world for uploading this although i 'usually like rar files and prefer iso this one works great it took like 7uhours to download but it was worth it no problems with the game the graphics are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 09 Mar 2012, 00:51

Ok Admin, installed everythig, gave it the test run without Downloads and Mods and everything was fine; however, when I installed the extra worlds they would not show up as an option to start a new game on the Start screen, so before I screamed for help, or better yet cryied The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 6 2279017149. I deleted the caches once again, cleared the installed world folder and reinstalled the extra worlds and they are there now! Had no problems with the saves, they were all there. Now I have installed the MODS folder and Testing.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 09 Mar 2012, 04:41

Ok I have everything working just fine now CC MODS updated and livable few minor issues. And the bad news: A new patch just came out 1.32
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:10

This game update includes the following changes:

• Prevention of any custom, user-created content from being installed in the host’s game when using SimPort.

• Capability
    to remove any files associated with a visiting Sim during a SimPort
    experience so they are not saved to a player’s system permanently.

Before
installing an Update for The Sims 3, an Expansion Pack, or a Stuff
Pack, it is a good idea to run through the following checklist to
ensure your game continues to work smoothly.
If you have any
questions about the below steps, please visit the Technical Support
forum on the official Sims 3 community found at this URL:

Step 1: Disable Custom Content
Custom
Content is all Sims content that did not come from an official The
Sims 3 Update, The Sims 3 Store, Expansion Pack, or Stuff Pack. Custom
Content is created by 3rd Party Developers that are not regulated by
Electronic Arts or The Sims 3 Development Team and may not work with
new updates. Custom Content may cause the game to behave
unexpectedly or not function entirely.
To disable your custom
content, undo whatever you did to install this content to get your
game back into an unmodified state. If you placed it in a Sims 3
directory folder, move it to a new folder that is outside your Sims 3
file directory. Your Sims 3 file directory can be found using the
paths listed below:
Windows File Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Mac File Directory: User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims/
Once
you have installed the official update you may re-enable your custom
content. If you experience problems, disable it again until the 3rd
party developer updates their content to work with the official
Update, Expansion Pack, or Stuff Pack.

Step 2: Back Up your Save Files
It’s
always a good precaution to back up your save files before
installing an Expansion Pack, Update, or Stuff Pack. To do this, copy
the “.sims3” folders found in the Saves folder onto your desktop or
another file directory.
Your Sims 3 Saves folder can be found using the paths listed below:
Windows File Directory: \My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves
Mac File Directory: User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims/Saves
After the Update is installed, run the game to verify your saves still function correctly.

Step 3: Let the Update Complete Entirely
Updates
can sometimes be rather large and may take a while to download and
install completely. Cancelling the update before it has completed may
cause unexpected problems, so it is always best to let it finish
entirely. Do not close the Launcher until you have confirmed the update
is completely installed, as this will cancel the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:47

Thankk uuuu admin! ur the best... i luv games 4 the world Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 06:17

Lady ElDi wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Uhm there are over 360 seeds connected in the swarm I'm part of, so I doubt a lack of seeds is the problem. Make sure your ports are forwarded properly though, and pause any other downloads, and don't watch youtube Very Happy

Yeah thats the thing at the time the sims was the one and only thing downloading... But I left it overnight and it was done by the time I got up... I just have one question... There is an update for the 1.32 version and I wanted to know would it be ok if I downloaded it or not... Because I downloaded the 1.31 version and couldnt play the sims for weeks and that was merisble Sad ...

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 09 Mar 2012, 06:44

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Uhm there are over 360 seeds connected in the swarm I'm part of, so I doubt a lack of seeds is the problem. Make sure your ports are forwarded properly though, and pause any other downloads, and don't watch youtube Very Happy

Yeah thats the thing at the time the sims was the one and only thing downloading... But I left it overnight and it was done by the time I got up... I just have one question... There is an update for the 1.32 version and I wanted to know would it be ok if I downloaded it or not... Because I downloaded the 1.31 version and couldnt play the sims for weeks and that was merisble Sad ...
DO NOT apply this patch. Wait for the Administrator to give further instructions on this new patch. It came out overnight!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 07:48

grieralexander wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

DO NOT apply this patch. Wait for the Administrator to give further instructions on this new patch. It came out overnight!

OK THANKS A MILLION... Hammertime lol!

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top