Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:54

grieralexander wrote:
markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:I've been trying to Download for hours, but no luck, I guess their server is flooded.

what percent are you at now?

I'm at 2% at the moment.

im only at 22% not really going anywhere anytime soon.. i don't think.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:02

You are way ahead of me Markk, I have a long wait if the download speed doesn't get better.

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty SEED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:06

DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:08

what are you at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:10

ima t 96% been downloading since the link first went up n its still got 3 hours plz seed folks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:10

markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:I've been trying to Download for hours, but no luck, I guess their server is flooded.

I'm at 2% at the moment.

I just got to 0.5% after like 45 mins...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:13

Hi markk where you talking to me???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:13

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
markk wrote:

I'm at 2% at the moment.

I just got to 0.5% after like 45 mins...

not looking for me to get playing it tonight Sad
ill leave it seeding for sure but i doubt ill get to that point, it goes from 1,15,40, then down.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:14

I'm at 15 at the moment and already uploading at the same time. Will keep on seeding after I am done!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:15

KBrezzy1809 wrote:... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

On it! Laughing I'll be seeding all night, and all day tomorrow, AT LEAST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:20

Panduh319 wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

On it! Laughing I'll be seeding all night, and all day tomorrow, AT LEAST!

Thanks a million for that... i keep checking it and its moving a little faster... I'm at 4.7% now... #Slowly but surely... cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:31

I've been downloading for 6 hours and it's 29.6% Sad Seeders needed!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:39

Well, guys, I'm at 50% and Have to get some shot eye; promise I will leave it seeding for you-all at least for a day or 2
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:42

Hello everybody,
excuse me for the approximative english, i'm French and I don't speak english very well.

I dowload Sims 3 Showtime, and installed it, but when try it, the program say to me "no cd"...
Help me please, Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:46

grieralexander wrote:Well, guys, I'm at 50% and Have to get some shot eye; promise I will leave it seeding for you-all at least for a day or 2

I agree I normally let mine load overnight but they don't take as long but thanks tho... Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:52

You probably need the ultimate fix... Don't bet your last dollar on that because I'm not a hundred percent sure but I have read the forum enough to know that the 1.31 download messed alot of people up because at the time the game master suite was not compatible with that new version... But try that out it might work hopefully cause I can't play any of my Sims games because I downloaded the 1.31 update which jacked me up... Sad Sad Sad #3 weeks of no Sims!!!!

Last edited by KBrezzy1809 on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:53

camtajoie wrote:Hello everybody,
excuse me for the approximative english, i'm French and I don't speak english very well.

I dowload Sims 3 Showtime, and installed it, but when try it, the program say to me "no cd"...
avez-vous mis la fissure qui se trouve dans le dossier crack dans le jeu de base? excusez-moi s'il ya des fautes d'orthographe en français, utilisé le traducteur de google pour traduire ce cours en français.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:56

Kotona14 wrote:

avez-vous mis la fissure qui se trouve dans le dossier crack dans le jeu de base? excusez-moi s'il ya des fautes d'orthographe en français, utilisé le traducteur de google pour traduire ce cours en français.

Yes, I copy the crack folder in "Bin" like it's write in the installationGuide.txt... but that don't work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:57

Kotona14 wrote:

Sorry I cant read French... Only English sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:58

camtajoie wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:

Yes, I copy the crack folder in "Bin" like it's write in the installationGuide.txt... but that don't work...
hmm, did you put it exactly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:59

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:

Sorry I cant read French... Only English sorry...
this is what I "wrote in french" : did you put the crack that's in the crack folder in the base game? excuse me if there are any spelling mistakes in the french, used the google translator to translate this over to french.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:01

Oh ok my bad I'm still getting use to this posting thing as you can see... I thought the other guy or chick was talking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:03

Yes exactly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and the game doesn't want ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:03

KBrezzy1809 wrote:Oh ok my bad I'm still getting use to this posting thing as you can see... I thought the other guy or chick was talking...
Hey, it's okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:06

Kotona14 wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:Oh ok my bad I'm still getting use to this posting thing as you can see... I thought the other guy or chick was talking...
Hey, it's okay
Ok I have just seen a couple of other people on here and they can get kinda rude...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:06

camtajoie wrote:Yes exactly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and the game doesn't want ok...
Then you might need to try the Ultimate Fix for this. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems copy'n'paste this link and it'll take you to the Ultimate fix or just click it

Last edited by Kotona14 on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:08

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
Hey, it's okay
Ok I have just seen a couple of other people on here and they can get kinda rude...
Haven't seen anyone being rude here recently.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top