Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:46

So it sounds like me having 3 seeds at the moment is actually normal? Cos I've been bugging my boyfriend to fix my torrent for the past hour lolol.

Just curious, if having 3 seeds atm is normal, why are there some people who have actually managed to download the whole thing already? And if anyone knows the answer, how do seeds actually work? Do I have to share the 100+ seeds it says are available with the 1000+ peers?

@AokiMeme I have two legitimate versions of the game, and I downloaded the rest of the expansions (from G4TW and with their fix) and everything turned out 100% fine. I don't know about the Origins thing though... I don't think I had that. :X

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:47

AokiMeme wrote:
Will go to EA Games Sims jail? lol!

Laughing

Nahh. I asked the same question. Won't affect store-bought versions.
As for Origins...I don't ever use it. I think it may pop up here and there...but I still don't fully understand its purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:51

@Panduh: I'm currently unrar-ing the torrent, will seed after that.

@Aoki: It should not and you don't go to EA Jail for that (I think)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:08

lol Cheers everyone! Eases my fears!

I use the Origins Games Launcher, that's why I asked.

But, when my torrent downloads... umm what folder should I move it to? Or will it matter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:18

@Aoki: It doesn't matter. You can make a new folder to unrar into (I recommend that, easier to keep it all in one place) or you can just unrar it where you downloaded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:30

cheers! it's at 6.5% now lol! says 15days. I am sleepy so I am going to leave it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:38

Origin plays a big part of sims 3 now with the 1.31 update and showtime. Alot of online interactivity has been added, and far as i know you must keep origin and sims 3 updated at same time or it will cause problems. I just had problems on saturday i think it was, with my game. Origin had released a new update, and i hadnt known about it. Once i updated origin the problem went away. As for will they know if you are using a shady version of any sims 3 content, i couldn't say. I own legit versions of everything except town stuff, outdoor stuff, and showtime. Up til now i usually will try the expansions via diwnload til i can afford to buy, but due to complications and loss of games with new updates, and the addition of online interaction, im currently debating on installing town, outdoor and showtime, or would i rather wait to buy. Im sick of starting new games. Im pretty sure i can get the 2 stuff packs i need in the next few weeks, but buying showtime is gonna be a difficult challenge. It looks really fun, i dont wanna wait, but im just sick of problems, which is why im conflicted atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 05:22

THX GAMES 4 THE WORLD!!!
LOOKIN FORWARD TO KATY PERRY CONTENT!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty I cant load the link page :(

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 07:16

keeps saying cannot connect to server, even tried it on my iphone to be sure its not my pc

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 07:30

I've been trying to Download for hours, but no luck, I guess their server is flooded.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 07:51

Misfit203 wrote:Origin plays a big part of sims 3 now with the 1.31 update and showtime. Alot of online interactivity has been added, and far as i know you must keep origin and sims 3 updated at same time or it will cause problems. I just had problems on saturday i think it was, with my game. Origin had released a new update, and i hadnt known about it. Once i updated origin the problem went away. As for will they know if you are using a shady version of any sims 3 content, i couldn't say. I own legit versions of everything except town stuff, outdoor stuff, and showtime. Up til now i usually will try the expansions via diwnload til i can afford to buy, but due to complications and loss of games with new updates, and the addition of online interaction, im currently debating on installing town, outdoor and showtime, or would i rather wait to buy. Im sick of starting new games. Im pretty sure i can get the 2 stuff packs i need in the next few weeks, but buying showtime is gonna be a difficult challenge. It looks really fun, i dont wanna wait, but im just sick of problems, which is why im conflicted atm.

I don't have Origin installed, since the last time I did a complete install. I just get the usual message could not connect to Origin; however, my Launcher has worked ever since and no problems The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 3479271199 I update manually. I strongly beleive Origin is just a problem, there are a lot of people without internet connection that play without it.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:08

i was just referring to the online features. posting to your wall, sharing memories, stuff like that. lol i wasnt sure how much i would like the new online stuff, but turns out i really do, and have been using it pretty often. wish i could get showtime. i hate torrents, link is still not working. i gtg to bed soon, looks like im gonna have to wait til bedtime tomorrow night to download. Sad ugh... another 36 hours to wait to play. The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:09

OK, I got the Torrent from the oficial G4TW page! Started downloading. Admin. How can I safely seed to help others get it, even after I finish my download?
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:11

Got sidetracked once my game finished, lol! It's working perfectly! Thank you! Just restarted Seeding as well. Happy Simming! The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 3479271199

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:12

Misfit203 wrote:i was just referring to the online features. posting to your wall, sharing memories, stuff like that. lol i wasnt sure how much i would like the new online stuff, but turns out i really do, and have been using it pretty often. wish i could get showtime. i hate torrents, link is still not working. i gtg to bed soon, looks like im gonna have to wait til bedtime tomorrow night to download. Sad ugh... another 36 hours to wait to play. The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 2279017149

Try this page, I already started my download. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

I understand, I am just not that much into their social features
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:17

I hate my life. All the house was without light because...you little electricity circuit escaped because I used both machines of conditional air.
Exactly when Admin uploaded Showtime...I am sooo lucky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:28

Works like a dream!!! Thank you as always! Seeding for everyone all night and all day tomorrow while I'm at work.

Thanks a bunch!!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:29

Still no Ultamiate Fix up for 1.31?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:30

WhitePath wrote:I hate my life. All the house was without light because...you little electricity circuit escaped because I used both machines of conditional air.
Exactly when Admin uploaded Showtime...I am sooo lucky...

But you have it now right? Or are you still downloading?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:30

Thank u Admin For your Patience on us and the Great Work What he said. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:33

Does anyone know if the Ultimate Fix was fixed or not for 1.31?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:39

YunaAngels wrote:Does anyone know if the Ultimate Fix was fixed or not for 1.31?

Yes it has, is under the working one! With full instructions as always. These people rock! The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:42

grieralexander wrote:I've been trying to Download for hours, but no luck, I guess their server is flooded.

what percent are you at now?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:51

markk wrote:
grieralexander wrote:I've been trying to Download for hours, but no luck, I guess their server is flooded.

I'm at 2% at the moment.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:53

Hello. I just saw my inbox and found that you people have released Showtime. Amazed! Just started downloading. But in TPB, when I saw extremezone's Showtime torrent its around 5 gb, This one by g4w is around 3. What's the diference?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:54

grieralexander wrote:
markk wrote:

I'm at 2% at the moment.

im only at 22% not really going anywhere anytime soon.. i don't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:02

You are way ahead of me Markk, I have a long wait if the download speed doesn't get better.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top