Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:42

First topic message reminder :

How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc...

Pretty self-explanatory

Please do not spare any details.

THANK YOU!!!

P.S. Ask any additional questions your need in order to give an answer

Thanks

ABlueChimp

Last edited by ABlueChimpanzee on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 13:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:02

Hello,

Ah ok, that is your problem. The TSLHost.dll wasn't overwritten because of this permissions error.
Was the launcher active when you copied the crack? I couldn't tell from the video. Are you the administrator on your pc, and were you logged on as such?

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to install expansions (Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, High End Loft Stuff, Late Night Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets and Town Life Stuff) which have all downloaded from G4TW, to the Sims 3 Base Game which I have on disc... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:07

the launcher was not open but i am also not an administrator

I could make myself one if you want

basically I made a seperateaccount purely for sims 3 so I am an admin on another account with privelages to make others admins.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:12

Hello,

Ok I think that'll do it, if you have admin privileges on that account and copy just the crack again, it'll work. There's no need to do the entire fix again since the patch succeeded.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:17

ok

I will notify you of the outcome

//EDIT

I've replaced them and...

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being so patient and persistent and for helping me resolve the problem

ABlueChimpanzee

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 16 Jul 2012, 07:13

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)