Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question ! Empty Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question !

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:38

Hello. I'm playing a family with 2 people in the singer career but I can't get any gigs. There is no proprietor on any of the community lots. What should I do ?

Extra question : Is there a custom world with lots from all EP's, so there are gigs places, fire station, seasons festivals, bars, clubs, pet lots etc ?

Back to top Go down

Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question ! Empty Re: Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question !

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 31 Dec 2012, 14:07

Hello,

Sorry about overlooking this topic. I don't have Showtime installed, but if you have mods, it's a good idea to test it without mods. Maybe there's a conflict.

As for your other question, I'd have a look at modthesims, to start with. Large worlds should have room for everything and if they are recent, one would expect all EP's features to be present.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question ! Empty Re: Getting gigs in Moonlight Falls and extra question !

Post by invalidusername Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:48

I thought I did reply to this a while ago. Facepalm

Did you try placing stages on any of the lots? You can't have a performance area without a stage, and I believe they are what the proprietor spawns from.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 15:44

invalidusername wrote:I thought I did reply to this a while ago. Facepalm

Did you try placing stages on any of the lots? You can't have a performance area without a stage, and I believe they are what the proprietor spawns from.

Where do I find the stage ? Or is it just the platform ? What defines it as a stage ( so as proprietors to spawn ) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:46

Apparently, making a stage is a lot of precise work, involving cheats and everything. My next recommendation, if you don't want to go that route, would be to go into Starlight Shores, and save some of the community lots to your bin. Then you can place these lots in any world, and edit them basically however you'd like.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:14

You can always use nona's MOD Showtime Gigs: Easier or Harder Legendary Shows: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=472503

It was made for Showtime (and been updated to 1.42), but it does work, sometimes too well!

I forgot to mention (like most others here) I have all the current EP and SP. I haven't found a glitch in this MOD yet. Nona also has similar Gig related stuff.

Last edited by deblake60 on Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top