Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game not loading after IP download :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game not loading after IP download :( Empty Game not loading after IP download :(

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:15

Hi! So I downloaded Island Paradise, and the game will load but up until a very last corner of the loading bar when you pick a neighborhood to play.
I would say it stalls at like 98.2% lol, but the game tips keeps changing like it's doing something. I let it run just about all day and still nothing.
If it helps I bought all the games except for FL, 70s,80s &90s junk and IP. And I'm wondering if it's because there is no disk, but I have iso mount and mess.. Ugh
I need help plz, so many questions and my brain has produced no answers....Help Sad Facepalm :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Game not loading after IP download :( Empty Re: Game not loading after IP download :(

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:41

Are you using Game Booster? If not, try it! Wink

Back to top Go down

Game not loading after IP download :( Empty Re: Game not loading after IP download :(

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:39

TrulyFabulous wrote:Hi! So I downloaded Island Paradise, and the game will load but up until a very last corner of the loading bar when you pick a neighborhood to play.
I would say it stalls at like 98.2% lol, but the game tips keeps changing like it's doing something. I let it run just about all day and still nothing.
If it helps I bought all the games except for FL, 70s,80s &90s junk and IP. And I'm wondering if it's because there is no disk, but I have iso mount and mess.. Ugh
I need help plz, so many questions and my brain has produced no answers....Help Sad Facepalm :newfag:

Hello,

Please clear the following caches:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails" (if you don't have the folder "WorldCaches", that's fine)
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 01:51

Well I cleared everything that you stated, but it's still stuck at this lil corner.. And where do I find game booster? I haven't been able to pull up any good torrents.. So what should I try next? I'm open to all ideas except for cc magic.. I had to get rid of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 06 Aug 2013, 04:56

TrulyFabulous wrote:Well I cleared everything that you stated, but it's still stuck at this lil corner.. And where do I find game booster? I haven't been able to pull up any good torrents.. So what should I try next? I'm open to all ideas except for cc magic.. I had to get rid of that.

Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC? If yes, delete them by renaming the folder C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 07:47

So you want me to change the name of the mods folder? If so, won't that mess up the framework? But just know I trust you guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 10:02

Please google Game Booster and download the software from IObit.
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Game not loading after IP download :( Empty Long time no See

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 22:11

Thanx again for all the help, and the problem was a particular piece of cc, a mod for genetics, and all the folder's that had been built using cc magic. I cleared the cache's as presented and then re-introduced the cc and it worked fine! Now I just can't update, lol. But I'm about the get the new ultimate fix now and I should be good Hammertime scratch cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 09:35

Nice!
Thanks for the update!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top