Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 13 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 13 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 12:26

amashu wrote:question: do I need to wait until G4TW gets the torrent before downloading the game? or can I start downloading the game now and get the cracks and other things when they are ready? I ask because it can take a very long time to download and I was wondering if I could start chipping away at that while I wait. or will that mess with your methods somehow? yes, I know I'm being impatient, but I'm also trying to think of the best way to use my time.

I think you should wait. Now the game is unstable and bugged, I deleted SC version of TS4 and waiting for G4TW. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 12:37

chairmanxyz wrote:I'm currently using the skidrow/3DM version plus the temp crack and I've got to say it's hilariously buggy, and not in a good way. You cannot play for more than 15 minutes without the game crashing for any particular reason and whenever sims use the toilet/shower or anything that activates the mosaic it stays there forever and often gets 2,3,4 times larges than it should be and the only way to solve it is to leave the game and come back in. It's almost certainly a jab from EA at all us 'thieves' for cracking the game... >_< Best wait on the full, perfected patch because you won't get very far otherwise.
Well at least we can play the game now! The bugs that are in the SkidRow/3DM release while annoying most of the time aren't game breaking and can be solved by a quick restart or trip to the main menu, if this was the Sims 3 then I would be a little annoyed since that game took forever to load! Although I to can't wait to not have to worry about those things when the G4TW release comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 13:04

They figured out crack quite soon so I expect that making crack more stable is a matter of time Smile 
I think maybe on sunday we may have a better one ready to go, working all dandy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Sep 2014, 13:17

chairmanxyz wrote:To anyone here using the temporary Censored  crack and torrent for the game someone has found a temp fix for the mosaic bug. I thought I'd share it here for anyone who doesn't already know:

**To fix go to the TheSims4/Game/Bin and rename the ‘TS4.par’ file to ‘The.Sims.4.Launcher.par’ which makes it match the name of the cracked launcher and run the game as per the usual instructions!**

I can confirm it does work.

Hello chairmanxyz,

Good for you if it "works". But would you be so kind and NOT advertize warez sites on here ? Even if it seems "legit", the forum host would screw us all for stuff like that.

Misfit203 wrote:well i was just on TPB and saw there is a better crack posted called  Censored  by Censored , and he's been very helpful with users in his comments. just thought i'd pass it along. all it really does is add one more .par file. delete TS4.par and add simlauncher.par instead. it fixed the mosaic issue for me, though i still did crash when attempting to make my return trip home from a club. hopefully he can help me figure out why. one less problem to worry about!  Hammertime

ok i have an update on the blur fix, it isnt at all necessary to download the .par file i posted above, though you can if it's easier for you.
SKIDROWCRACK posted on facebook that all you have to do is go into sims 4/Games/Bin and find the TS4.Par file and Rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

Hello Misfit203,

Did you read the opening post ? If so, what does it say about warez sites & outside download links ? 

The opening post clearly says to NOT post these links - this is strictly against the rules. While I can understand your anticipation and even (im)patience too, please refrain from posting stuff like that publicly. I censored your link.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Sep 2014, 15:48

nowherewarm wrote:Okay, so here's the deal. I have an access to friend's origin account who's already bought the game. If I were to download it from his account would I have to have origin running online when I'm playing or would it work on offline? Will my friend be notified that I downloaded something in any way?
Hi there,

If he has bought the game, the game has now been linked to his Origin account, which means that it can only be played via his Origin account.
It's interesting though, because EA said that we only need Origin for the activation. After that, the game should work just fine in offline mode. No, your friend will not see that you downloaded the game to your PC, for as far as I know.

Try as follows:

1. Let him activate the game on his PC.
2. Let him log out and close Origin.
3. You log in with his account on your PC.
4. Install The Sims 4 via the "My Games" tab in Origin.
5. Start the game and do all necessary steps.
6. Close the game and go into offline mode. Test the game, it should work fine.
7. Now let your friend login too and see if you can still play the game.

Technically you should be able to do that. The only problem that might occur, is that either one of you gets an error, saying that the account is already logged in on another PC. (You're not allowed to login an play via the same account on more than 1 PC)

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE... there's probably a reason why not even one VIP or Trusted uploader on The Pirate Bay has uploaded The Sims 4. And again: there's still no Skidrow crack. The crack that you guys are downloading from the fanpage, is not a Skidrow crack, it's made by 3DM.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 15:56

I noticed that all the cracks on PB are the 3DM one. I looked at all the feed back on it from what I saw I figured it was too much of a pain to even download and try .I will just wait .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 15:59

Admin enters and exits like a bauss B| B|

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:07

Patientley waiting is testing my.. patience. Nontheless I'm looking forward to a stable game-download from G4TW instead of all the scam that's floating around. However long it takes. 

Guess I'll just piss around in the CAS-Demo for a couple more days, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:07

I've been trying to download the Skidrowcrack version but it always says that the size of the files exceeds the limits for free users...do all of you have premium accounts then or am I missing something really easy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:12

hewxo wrote:I've been trying to download the Skidrowcrack version but it always says that the size of the files exceeds the limits for free users...do all of you have premium accounts then or am I missing something really easy?
I wouldn't even try getting a pirated copy of the game this early on, tbh. So much scam, a lot of unstable stuff. Watch some YouTube videos of the gameplay or simply buy it for $50-$70 dollars if you really can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:13

hewxo wrote:I've been trying to download the Skidrowcrack version but it always says that the size of the files exceeds the limits for free users...do all of you have premium accounts then or am I missing something really easy?

Like many of us have mentioned before, the crack that is currently out there is a 3DM crack. It was NOT published by Skidrowcrack. It's a temporary crack and it's really unstable. Like Admin said, we all know you guys are tempted to try out The Sims 4, but can you please rest assured and be patient, and wait for a stable and safe download?

Since none of us can regulate you, you can of course download it, and use it at your own risk. It's not G4TW's responsibility to clear up any mess that you may have after downloading an unstable crack.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:22

@CarlosSorry, my mistake, i didnt mean to link. all i did meant to do was copy and past the text from the page.

@hewxo scroll down the page, last link says torrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:29

@Mistfit203 I love the video of the old man & computer  lol! haha  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:41

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I noticed that all the cracks on PB are the 3DM one. I looked at all the feed back on it from what I saw I figured it was too much of a pain to even download and try .I will just wait .
There are a few bugs but nothing that breaks the game too much as long as your careful and save often! Also the blur bug has been fixed so that's not an issue anymore. I'm just using it until the stable crack comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:50

Hi again,
I downloaded the 3DM crack and the blur bug is fixed. I had one crash in 4 hours of gameplay and that's when I tried to travel via phone. I saw someone else experiencing the same issue, but I would say that the crack is pretty neat given that it came out so fast Smile Overall, I am really enjoying this. 
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:01

TheKeebler_ToothFairy lol i know right, thanks! 

Anyone having problems with the sims 4, this seems to be the best troubleshooting list i've seen so far.
Be Advised: I have heard it said that the crashing issue of the game may not be directly crack related, 
Others who have purchased the game have also had problems.

If your having problems launching the game check and make sure your doing these things,
Note the crash fix aspect isn't 100% fixed it just crashes way less so be sure to save before changing lots
1. you have vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 installed
2. you have origin running in the background as offline mode
3. you have TS4.exe and The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe both set to Windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and to run as administrator when you open them.
4. make sure your anti virus didn't delete or is blocking any of the following 
The.Sims.4.Launcher.par (Just rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par)
The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini
5. make sure you copied the crack to the bin folder
6. make sure you have renamed TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par
7.If you get any weird visual glitches like purple lines or errors relating to graphics it may be time to update your display driver
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Install The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition torrent and this crack torrent
2. Unzip the crack torrent.
3. Go to The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition/_Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and open and install both of the files there.
4. Copy the files from the crack folder, paste them to the game/bin folder.
5. Rename TS4.par from sims4/game/bin to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par 
6. Open Origin, run it offline. also make sure its X'd out and only running in the background as a process 
7. Open the properties of The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe & TS4.exe and make them both open as administrator in compatible mode with Windows XP pack 3.
8. Disable your antivirus program.
9. Open the game from the game/bin file The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and enjoy! 

Credit goes to Flixcraze & Krstncrsh for compiling this

Last edited by Misfit203 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:06; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:03

Evolet wrote:Hi again,
I downloaded the 3DM crack and the blur bug is fixed. I had one crash in 4 hours of gameplay and that's when I tried to travel via phone. I saw someone else experiencing the same issue, but I would say that the crack is pretty neat given that it came out so fast Smile Overall, I am really enjoying this. 
Good luck!
Exactly! For it coming out so quick the crack works really well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:10

I didn't say I would install it or play it. all I said was download it and wait until G4TW gets a crack for it. I was wondering if the crack they give would work if I already had the game downloaded, or if I should wait and download the whole package from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:18

FluxPanda wrote:
TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I noticed that all the cracks on PB are the 3DM one. I looked at all the feed back on it from what I saw I figured it was too much of a pain to even download and try .I will just wait .
There are a few bugs but nothing that breaks the game too much as long as your careful and save often! Also the blur bug has been fixed so that's not an issue anymore. I'm just using it until the stable crack comes out.
I'm Glad that you are pleased with the 3DM Crack . I myself would rather wait . after a day of working on graphics for games and staring at a comp screen all day ( 30 yr old who works in the game industry here ) scratch I really don't feel like doing any fixes regardless if minimal just to play a game. Looking for bad joke I would much rather wait for something that has everything put already together in one torrent. The Sims 3 plumbob I am glad that you have had the ability to play your game because after all that's what it is all about . before anyone asks yes I know I can just buy the game but I like using / playing the games this way instead if that makes sense plus it's amazing to see the hard work that is put into all this . cat

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:23

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
I'm Glad that you are pleased with the 3DM Crack . I myself would rather wait . after a day of working on graphics for games and staring at a comp screen all day ( 30 yr old who works in the game industry here ) scratch I really don't feel like doing any fixes regardless if minimal just to play a game. Looking for bad joke I would much rather wait for something that has everything put already together in one torrent. The Sims 3 plumbob I am glad that you have had the ability to play your game because after all that's what it is all about . before anyone asks yes I know I can just buy the game but I like using / playing the games this way instead if that makes sense plus it's amazing to see the hard work that is put into all this . cat
Thanks for your trust in G4TW!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:23

I will say that for 3DM being one of the first cracks I have seen so far it is pretty good  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:26

J.T. wrote:
TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
Thanks for your trust in G4TW!
You are all very welcome , but Thank you for being such a great site & providing a wonderful gaming experience for everyone out there . Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 18:46

I have to admit I trust G4TW the most when it comes to games and mostly Sims. Any problem I had was solved by those amazing people and they were nice and very helpful in explaining everything step by step. I'd rather wait for them to make a torrent because I know I can trust their work.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 19:41

I found a great site for sims 4 custom content....

One question? am i allowed to post it? 

its not a warez site or anything, its just lots and lots of C/C. 
most sims 4 stuff i've seen on any site so far.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 19:47

OK SO I downloaded the Sims 4 from Skidrowcrack It works fairly well All except when they take a shower or go to the bathroom after that they stay blurred. Other than that If you put on the cheat "testingcheats True" then just keep the hygiene full you're good. Other than that Sorta not to impressed, Graphics are nice but very limited as to what you can do, Almost reminds me of the Sims 3 for PS3. Which I bought and NEVER Play cause it is just boring.. I'm still waiting for the Sims 4 upload here .. Maybe will have more included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:05

Misfit203 wrote:TheKeebler_ToothFairy lol i know right, thanks! 

Anyone having problems with the sims 4, this seems to be the best troubleshooting list i've seen so far.
Be Advised: I have heard it said that the crashing issue of the game may not be directly crack related, 
Others who have purchased the game have also had problems.

If your having problems launching the game check and make sure your doing these things,
Note the crash fix aspect isn't 100% fixed it just crashes way less so be sure to save before changing lots
1. you have vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 installed
2. you have origin running in the background as offline mode
3. you have TS4.exe and The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe both set to Windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and to run as administrator when you open them.
4. make sure your anti virus didn't delete or is blocking any of the following 
The.Sims.4.Launcher.par (Just rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par)
The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini
5. make sure you copied the crack to the bin folder
6. make sure you have renamed TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par
7.If you get any weird visual glitches like purple lines or errors relating to graphics it may be time to update your display driver
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Install The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition torrent and this crack torrent
2. Unzip the crack torrent.
3. Go to The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition/_Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and open and install both of the files there.
4. Copy the files from the crack folder, paste them to the game/bin folder.
5. Rename TS4.par from sims4/game/bin to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par 
6. Open Origin, run it offline. also make sure its X'd out and only running in the background as a process 
7. Open the properties of The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe & TS4.exe and make them both open as administrator in compatible mode with Windows XP pack 3.
8. Disable your antivirus program.
9. Open the game from the game/bin file The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and enjoy! 

Credit goes to Flixcraze & Krstncrsh for compiling this

When I try and launch the The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe file it says this app can't be run on this PC...any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:07

Michelle801 wrote:
RandomOne wrote:
SoSoBelle wrote:About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 13 Yasss10

You guys! They can take pregnancy tests! Very Happy
Shame on you for teasing us! D: Sad
She has the actual game which is why she has no problem playing at all
I know I was just joking around sense they posted it on a forum where people are still waiting for G4TW's torrent. lol Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top