Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:51

I finally got the ZLOrigin to work lol I really couldn't find the zlorigin setup link in your thread so I had to find it another way. Unfortunately I cant download so many gigs of stuff at this hour so I'll have to wait quite a while before I can download and install the game.  Thank You for your help and when I do have everything downloaded I'll let the thread know.

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 12:18

are the zclient and zlorigin programs on the reddit site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 12:21

Hello, it says now ZLOupdater is to old, download new one at Censored .. How can  solve this

//Admin edit: No links allowed.
~Ɛɗιη

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 12:33

@mikesaround, I also allowed myself - in addition to Edin's measures - to edit your topic title such that it is less "sensationalizing". I think ZlOrigin should be good enough. Smile

You also seem to be fairly new to this particular format of an online discussion board (but then again, most of the younger users these days are familiar with Facebook/Twitter/Reddit only). If you look at the navigation bar at the very top of the Forum you will find a button named "FAQ". The direct link to the FAQ-thread is also here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24098-forum-faq

You can find a lot of helpful tips to steer around G4TW there.

P.S. and yes, unlike your average subreddit or Facebook group-page, we have a tendency to be stricter with our rules. Not to everybody's liking, I admit, but then again: this is part of our mission statement if you like.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 13:23

mikesaround wrote:
Gunburn wrote:So with this i can download the legit the sims 4 and its expansions without buying the real one?

Yeah, at your own risk and for backup purposes only. Read the disclaimer. I'm guessing you guys are not allowed to PM me for the links? Edwin disabled my pm's. Sorry everyone looks like the rest is on your own.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Xzx11

Alright, thanks, anyway am I downloading the right things? There's 20 stuffs on my download queues including the base game, I can't understand russian and I haven't used origin before. And last question can I still play The Sims 4 with this even without the internet or even with the zlorigin offline?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:04

I have tried everything. Is it possible for someone to send me the files another way? Because it still doesnt work..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:08

Im not getting the email to confirm my account.. help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:10

im not neither! @IndyDoll

Last edited by emma_mou on Sun 07 May 2017, 14:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:11

IF the update does work (100%), would games4theworld officially release/announce a crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 14:14

TheGreatJoshua wrote:IF the update does work (100%), would games4theworld officially release/announce a crack?

That this is possible, doesn't mean we can do anything with it. It doesn't sound like the type of thing we work with, or have experience with, and it sounds like it would be a bit too dangerous to attempt something similar in the EU/US.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:27

Interesting. Definitely watching this topic. @The_gh0stm4n @Ɛɗιη @Tarac any chance the staff would be willing to test this method and see if it works?

@mikesaround will this method continue to work with future DLC?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 14:31

I believe Tarac has already tested it, and came out with a bunch of malware. Correct me if I'm wrong, @Tarac.
As for myself, I'm a single mother of 4 and I have way too many games that I like already, and not enough time. The Sims 4 isn't really my thing... I think TS3 is much better, so I don't really have time to spare.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:34

Quick question.
As I am currently playing with a household that I wouldn't want to lose, if I do uninstall my current Sims 4 and download and install those from ZLOrigin, is it guaranteed I'll keep my saves through backing up the Sims 4/saves folder?
Thank you!  Tea 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:37

Can i get the download link please @mikesaround

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:38

After hours of meddling, finally get it to work. Is that anyway I can play the game offline?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 14:39

i think you can just go offline

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 14:41

Tam23 wrote:Can i get the download link please @mikesaround

No, you can't. Sharing outside links is not permitted on our forum. Please use your Google skills.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:03

In dutch it now says verbinding verbroken, kritieke update nodig! It means that you need a critical update. How can i solve this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:03

I'm trying it now
GOD I'M SO EXCITED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:08

Another question. I feel really bad for asking all those questions. It just started working, but in my games there is just one sims. Could that be right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:29

Guys, my mail isn't found in that Zclient thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:37

For the people who's mail doesnt work, did you make a new account on their site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:41

Keyenpeydee wrote:Guys, my mail isn't found in that Zclient thing
I have exactly the same problem !

"For the people who's mail doesnt work, did you make a new account on their site?"
Yes I did !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:42

URGH WHY I'M CRYING OF FRUSTRATION RIGHT NOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:43

zlorigin has a popup of update error

WHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:47

So I was able to follow most of the steps, however, whenever I'm logging into my origin account, it shows as offline... (I do not have an origin client on my computer... would that be the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 15:48

Ɛɗιη wrote:I believe Tarac has already tested it, and came out with a bunch of malware. Correct me if I'm wrong, @Tarac.
As for myself, I'm a single mother of 4 and I have way too many games that I like already, and not enough time. The Sims 4 isn't really my thing... I think TS3 is much better, so I don't really have time to spare.
No, this download is absolutely safe and it worked.
But now all of a sudden my mail can't be found via Zclient and some required files are outdated.
(Nothing to do with your existing game or your own email, so don't worry)
Even after creating new accounts I'm not able to log in via Zclient.

It used to work but after deleting everything for the purpose of making a video how to do it, no way I can get it working again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top