Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 9 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 9 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 23:24

Ok so now I'm getting the 'too old' message... can someone tell me where I am supposed to download this from? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 9 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:07

To everyone having issues downloading the game please confirm your anti virus and windows defender are disabled. Try basic troubleshooting, restarting your PC/Network reinstalling the zfiles etc. Theres been a good success just follow directions and make sure everything is in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:23

Trying to launch the ZClient and it says mail not found. - Yes I registered with the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:28

mikesaround wrote:To everyone having issues downloading the game please confirm your anti virus and windows defender are disabled. Try basic troubleshooting, restarting your PC/Network reinstalling the zfiles etc. Theres been a good success just follow directions and make sure everything is in order.
I've removed everything restarted my computer and installed it again with still the same error...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:29

sablefox wrote:Trying to launch the ZClient and it says mail not found. - Yes I registered with the site.
Double check the login information you created. You're using your email no username to login to zClient right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:29

I confirmed my email with them and everything, keeps giving me the error. Using my email, not username.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:32

sablefox wrote:I confirmed my email with them and everything, keeps giving me the error. Using my email, not username.
Oh mail not found. Youre registered on the .tk sight correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:35

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 9 Ht8iys

This error. Sad Other people brought it up too but no one has found a fix yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:38

When I received that error, it was an authentication error try using a shorter simpler password. You shouldn't be connecting to one drive it's the other server!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:40

The only one I could find was .ru (it is in english though). Can you pm me the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:40

That's why that's just there forum site, not the site to register for the zclient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:41

I got it downloading!! *squee* keeping my fingers crossed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:42

Changed my password and switched to the other server. Same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:43

Nice! ANYONE HAVING THE MAIL ERROR IT MEANS YOUR EMAIL ISNT FOUND IN THERE DATABASE YOU MORE THEN LIEKLY SIGNED UP ON THE .RU SIGHT THAT IS JUST A FOURM TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT FOR ZCLIENT USE THE .tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:43

Can you send me the correct link please? It is all censored on the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:45

Emoelmo107 wrote:I got it downloading!! *squee* keeping my fingers crossed!!
Can you please share how? It's driving me crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:48

professorchaos wrote:
one of the isses i relized was the ZClient server "cloud" was on OpenDrive but i should be on Mailru I have an account with the .tk site so i was goo there just make sure your anti-virus and firewall are off also!  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:50

Everyone it's not that hard. Listen you have to register the account on there .tk site and use that login for zclient, the .ru is forums only. I can not share the link google reddit pirated games you will see a post from my username the .tk site you need is in the comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:59

Emoelmo107 wrote:
professorchaos wrote:
one of the isses i relized was the ZClient server "cloud" was on OpenDrive but i should be on Mailru I have an account with the .tk site so i was goo there just make sure your anti-virus and firewall are off also!  Surprised
 Hmm I'm using Mailru, my anti virus is off and still nothing Sad Also uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I wonder does it not work in some countries or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:59

You're having the download error right? Did you allow everything through windows firewall you said you disabled anti virus what about windows defender? Try running zlorigin as admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:08

mikesaround wrote:You're having the download error right? Did you allow everything through windows firewall you said you disabled anti virus what about windows defender? Try running zlorigin as admin.
 Yes. I only have windows defender, which I disabled. Allowed everything through firewall when prompted. Ran both zclient and zlorigin as admin. No joy Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:13

Now it is saying the updater is too old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:13

This is a shot in the dark are your date and time settings right for your area? SableFox this is a glitch delete and reinstall zclient allow it through fire wall the login with your .tk credentials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:26

Going to start fresh and delete everything. I dont even know if Im downloading the right stuff since all the links are gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:32

Sablefox if you google reddit pirated games click the link you will see a post by me in the comments there is a send space link you need for the right files and the .tk site to register you zclient account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:38

Downloading. Sorry I was being difficult. Thank you so much for this. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:40

can someone please send me the links need to start downloading this  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top