Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:09

mikesaround wrote:
KuroSakurai wrote:It's just when you get a Security warning from your computer...it makes it just a little difficult to trust the program...
Everyone I can upload my results of wire shark its a complete network investigator and theirs proof this is clean. I don't understand why people are scared of trusting this, the current crack released here at G4TW requires you to disable av and defender as well. Why? Because it throws the same false positive as this crack.
hey, can you answer my question please?  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:11

kyamz wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
KuroSakurai wrote:It's just when you get a Security warning from your computer...it makes it just a little difficult to trust the program...
Everyone I can upload my results of wire shark its a complete network investigator and theirs proof this is clean. I don't understand why people are scared of trusting this, the current crack released here at G4TW requires you to disable av and defender as well. Why? Because it throws the same false positive as this crack.
hey, can you answer my question please?  Oh my...

zClient is a run time program, it never installs anywhere expect the folder you put it in. Either remove it manually, or remove from programs list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:12

Well here it goes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:13

KuroSakurai wrote:Well here it goes
You wont be disappointed I'm not understanding all the paranoia :$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:14

Good luck! Can you reply back if anything good or bad happens?? Just curious lmao IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:15

kyamz wrote:
Good luck! Can you reply back if anything good or bad happens?? Just curious lmao IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
People confirming here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29727p200-the-sims-4-toddlers-vampires#172529  Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:15

Thank God I was fast enough to grab the link, already downloading it. Let's hope it works!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:17

So how do i install the ZLOrigin program in step 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:17

KuroSakurai wrote:So how do i install the ZLOrigin program in step 5?
Simply extract the files to a folder on your desktop, then run the setup and install.

//EDIT

To anyone having trouble finding the links, my method is starting to catch fire on Reddit pirate section a little searching you'll find it.

Admin edit: Again, no double-posting please.
~Ɛɗιη

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 10:23

mikesaround wrote: I'm guessing you guys are not allowed to PM me for the links? Edwin disabled my pm's. Sorry everyone looks like the rest is on your own.[/size]

That's right, Rule 7 extends to the PM system as well. We can't know for sure that the PM system is being used to bypass the rules, but we trust that people will still abide by the rules.
Given that I just had to censor several links in your post, I figured that you may not have read the rules at all? Those that have been with us for a while know we are very strict when it comes to these things.
This is not because we want to be jerks. It is because our methods, and yours as well, aren't exactly legit, and can be potentially dangerous. We don't just want to keep the users safe, of course we are also covering our own butts. We don't want to go against the terms of service for Forumotion and as such, we can't (and don't) post direct links to content that isn't exactly legit. I think we're walking a fine line here as it is. 

As for keeping our users safe, without Rule 7, links would be all over the place, and we can't possibly check them all. I'm talking about a handful of links at the very least, every day, especially when a new DLC has just been released. Most of those "downloadlinks" are fake and potentially dangerous.
G4TW is here to help, not to ruin people's computers, which is why we take this rule very seriously and we don't make a lot of exceptions.

You should always contact me or a senior staff member if you want permission to post a downloadlink for "shady" downloads. Legit software/downloads are no problem, of course.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:25

Ɛɗιη wrote:
mikesaround wrote: I'm guessing you guys are not allowed to PM me for the links? Edwin disabled my pm's. Sorry everyone looks like the rest is on your own.[/size]

That's right, Rule 7 extends to the PM system as well. We can't know for sure that the PM system is being used to bypass the rules, but we trust that people will still abide by the rules.
Given that I just had to censor several links in your post, I figured that you may not have read the rules at all? Those that have been with us for a while know we are very strict when it comes to these things.
This is not because we want to be jerks. It is because our methods, and yours as well, aren't exactly legit, and can be potentially dangerous. We don't just want to keep the users safe, of course we are also covering our own butts. We don't want to go against the terms of service for Forumotion and as such, we can't (and don't) post direct links to content that isn't exactly legit. I think we're walking a fine line here as it is. 

As for keeping our users safe, without Rule 7, links would be all over the place, and we can't possibly check them all. I'm talking about a handful of links at the very least, every day, especially when a new DLC has just been released. Most of those "downloadlinks" are fake and potentially dangerous.
G4TW is here to help, not to ruin people's computers, which is why we take this rule very seriously and we don't make a lot of exceptions.

You should always contact me or a senior staff member if you want permission to post a downloadlink for "shady" downloads. Legit software/downloads are no problem, of course.
Sorry, I completely understand I'm reading through all the rules currently. Very strict compared to other sites I've been on but preserving this great community and its name I can understand. When you believe I'm ready for PMs again ill glady be reinstated. For anyone thats concerned you can find the files on reddit pirated games if you search a bit. I've just been excited about the release.

Thanks Edwin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 10:31

mikesaround wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

Sorry, I completely understand I'm reading through all the rules currently. Very strict compared to other sites I've been on but preserving this great community and its name I can understand. When you believe I'm ready for PMs again ill glady be reinstated. For anyone thats concerned you can find the files on reddit pirated games if you search a bit. I've just been excited about the release.

Thanks Edwin

I can imagine that you are excited and I understand that you have no malicious intent. That's why I'm allowing the thread to continue. 
Yes, we are strict, but as you can see, it is for a reason. 
We've been around for a while and made a name for ourselves. We'd like to keep it that way Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:36

Ɛɗιη wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

Thanks Edwin

I can imagine that you are excited and I understand that you have no malicious intent. That's why I'm allowing the thread to continue. 
Yes, we are strict, but as you can see, it is for a reason. 
We've been around for a while and made a name for ourselves. We'd like to keep it that way Wink
Understood! Won't happen again. I'm just happy you're allowing the community access to what they've been waiting so long for. Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:51

KuroSakurai wrote:Ok i don't mean to sound dumb here but I'm stuck on "Install ZLOrigin" on step5. I followed step4 now I have a shortcut for the Zclient but no .exe for ZLOrigin, am I missing a download from the ZLOEmu site link?

You're okay, simply drag and drop the ZLOrigin folder onto your desktop then run setup.exe and install how you would anything else.

EDIT: NOT SURE WHERE HIS POST WENT NOT TRYING TO DOUBLE POST?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:54

sorry I thought i posted it in the wrong thread lol so i deleted it oops  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:54

KuroSakurai wrote:sorry I thought i posted it in the wrong thread lol so i deleted it oops  Razz
Let me know if you need anymore help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 10:55

mikesaround wrote:
KuroSakurai wrote:Ok i don't mean to sound dumb here but I'm stuck on "Install ZLOrigin" on step5. I followed step4 now I have a shortcut for the Zclient but no .exe for ZLOrigin, am I missing a download from the ZLOEmu site link?

You're okay, simply drag and drop the ZLOrigin folder onto your desktop then run setup.exe and install how you would anything else.

You need to go to the little menu on the right of your previous post and use the "Edit" button.
If you want to use a quote, you can go on to quote the message, then copy the quote and go back to edit your message. It's probably easier to copy a quote if you use "editor mode" in your reply. To enter "editor mode", use the button on the far right on top of your reply window.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:58

Ɛɗιη wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

You need to go to the little menu on the right of your previous post and use the "Edit" button.
If you want to use a quote, you can go on to quote the message, then copy the quote and go back to edit your message. It's probably easier to copy a quote if you use "editor mode" in your reply. To enter "editor mode", use the button on the far right on top of your reply window.
Oh I see thanks for the tip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:03

Testing it out now, However after I register my account, I cant seems to receive the verification email from them, lol. Juz waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:05

I had to check spam/junk I received mine instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:20

Ok let me in detail explain what I did. I went to your link and I got to....here I then downloaded and installed the ZClient from "1.Download ZClient from FAQ" then installed it however when I downloaded the launcher on 3.   and opened it, it was for Battlefield 3....or 4. This was the only link I saw on your instructions. Am I on the wrong one? if not how do I get to the Sims 4?ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 TIJNn6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:24

Okay wow that was way more faster than I expected. The installation is complete and I already tried to run the game, guys i can also confirm that IT WORKS! I'm so excited to finally play around a bit, i've been waiting for this so long. Thank you so much @mikesaround! You're amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:28

Thanks Mijah, but I was just one little piece of the puzzle! Kuro you don't need he launcher that's for battlefield. Just download zClient and use the registration info you used on that site to login. Once the client is connected launch Zlorigin and search sims 4 in the games library. Then download game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:48

@mikesaround i am on the reddit page but i have absolutely no idea what im looking for.. is a bit more help too much to ask..?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 11:51

emma_mou wrote:@mikesaround i am on the reddit page but i have absolutely no idea what im looking for.. is a bit more help too much to ask..?

The title of the reddit thread you're looking for is in this thread. Posting links is prohibited on our forum.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 11:51

I finally got the ZLOrigin to work lol I really couldn't find the zlorigin setup link in your thread so I had to find it another way. Unfortunately I cant download so many gigs of stuff at this hour so I'll have to wait quite a while before I can download and install the game.  Thank You for your help and when I do have everything downloaded I'll let the thread know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 12:18

are the zclient and zlorigin programs on the reddit site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top