Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 7 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 7 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:11

Well I finally did the steps but It won't download for me. It keeps saying : 
Download Error 
We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try later.

Pretty sure my internet connection is working fine. Any tips?

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 7 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:17

misssweetmercy wrote:Hi again guys. Not sure if anyone's following my little updates, but here they are anyways.

I finally finished installing the Sims 4 and all its packeroonis from this ZLOrigin (started downloading at 9pm last night and it finished at 11:30am today) and got the game open! And it keeps freezing. Great... So I removed all my mods... and it worked~! I guess I'll have to find the bad mod out of all of my downloads, so that's a boo and a half. 

I'm not sure why people are experiencing this registration error. Could it be that people are being directed to the wrong place to make accounts? I'm not sure.
Thanks for the updates! I'm loving this and I'm actually in disbelief that it's actually here! I guess I'll have to sieve through my mods and try to find the ones I think are essential. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:20

IM having a problem with the Zclient. It says its connections, auth....then goes to say email not found and disconnected. Help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:25

Yeah, same for me. I'm pretty sure I did the did an account on the right website. It seems to be a problem with the database. ;-;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:29

Tried it and it works perfectly, been playing it all day.
It does seem to be too good to be true, but we'll see  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Sun 07 May 2017, 19:35

This Zclient thing seems to be around for 2 years depending on their forum posts, I am still very suspicious about it but I think if it was any kind of malware or virus stuff their site wouldn't last this long. Although I am not that experienced, just thinking logically
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

https://is.gd/MA2eqa

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 19:38

jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
jadynnicolee wrote:How do I pm?  DedicatedToLorilihim

Who do you want to message, and why?
Note that outside links aren't permitted to be sent by PM either.
WOW  No shit, Sherlock.

Do you have a problem with that?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 19:51

I downloaded and installed the game and the packs corectly,i have the ZClient and the ZLOrigin open,but when i try to run the game i got an "ActivationUI.exe (0xc0000005)" error and the game dsnt run.What can i do to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:00

Katek wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:Hi again guys. Not sure if anyone's following my little updates, but here they are anyways.

I finally finished installing the Sims 4 and all its packeroonis from this ZLOrigin (started downloading at 9pm last night and it finished at 11:30am today) and got the game open! And it keeps freezing. Great... So I removed all my mods... and it worked~! I guess I'll have to find the bad mod out of all of my downloads, so that's a boo and a half. 

I'm not sure why people are experiencing this registration error. Could it be that people are being directed to the wrong place to make accounts? I'm not sure.
Thanks for the updates! I'm loving this and I'm actually in disbelief that it's actually here! I guess I'll have to sieve through my mods and try to find the ones I think are essential. Thanks again!

I am glad you appreciate them! I have my mods broken up into Cleared and Test folders. I removed my Test folder and viola! Game started! Now I just gotta trial and error my Test folder to find what the culprit is. I can't wait to start playing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:02

ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:08

ZLOrigin has their own discord server if you can find it!

Can't link it or PM links obviously, but the name of the server is zlocommunity. If you google this, it should be the fourth option down under a discord site. Not sure if this counts as a link.

They have a help and support channel! I hope this helps people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:09

HI I install everything and have the shortcut but it just wont open

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:15

Ɛɗιη wrote:
jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

WOW  No shit, Sherlock.

Why so serious? However, I do not have a problem with this.. just didn't know but thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:19

AmikaH wrote:HI I install everything and have the shortcut but it just wont open

You have to login to ZClient first. Then after you login on ZClient, let that close out and then try opening the ZOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 20:23

jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

WOW  No shit, Sherlock.

Why so serious? However, I do not have a problem with this.. just didn't know but thank you.

Well, I am so serious because I have been censoring links, private information, and reminding people of this PM rule all day, so my initial reaction probably could've been a bit more nuanced, apologies for that.

We do get a lot of links and sneaky PM messages every time there's a new update, and the majority of those links are, at the very least, fake. They could also be potentially dangerous. You may think the rule is too strict, -and you wouldn't be the only one to feel that way- but there's a reason the rules are what they are, and that is that a whole lot of people have NO idea what they're doing, and the last thing we want is for someone to get infected with some nasty piece of software because of something they downloaded from a link at the forum here. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:24

I downloaded and installed the game and the packs corectly,i have the ZClient and the ZLOrigin open,but when i try to run the game i got an "ActivationUI.exe (0xc0000005)" error and the game dsnt run.What can i do to fix it?

I also noticed that the game installed at "C:/aplication files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4" Is this the corect path?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:25

misssweetmercy wrote:
AmikaH wrote:HI I install everything and have the shortcut but it just wont open

You have to login to ZClient first. Then after you login on ZClient, let that close out and then try opening th
Ive done that but till nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:27

Ɛɗιη wrote:
jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
jadynnicolee wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

WOW  No shit, Sherlock.

Well, I am so serious because I have been censoring links, private information, and reminding people of this PM rule all day, so my initial reaction probably could've been a bit more nuanced, apologies for that.

We do get a lot of links and sneaky PM messages every time there's a new update, and the majority of those links are, at the very least, fake. They could also be potentially dangerous. You may think the rule is too strict, -and you wouldn't be the only one to feel that way- but there's a reason the rules are what they are, and that is that a whole lot of people have NO idea what they're doing, and the last thing we want is for someone to get infected with some nasty piece of software because of something they downloaded from a link at the forum here. 
That is very understandable. I apologize!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:28

It works! All the games are downloading rn!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:35

What you really do with these downloads is circumventing the controls of Origin.
You download the original games however, so no cracks needed.

It's highly advisable to use a dummy account when you already have a legal account with Origin.
I am still testing all kind of things. When finished and satisfied I'll make a tutorial.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 20:36

jadynnicolee wrote:That is very understandable. I apologize!  Smile

Also keep in mind that the Forum is hosted by Forumotion, and they threatened to close this Forum in the past due to problems with 'linking'. This is another reason why we have to be rather selective with what we allow.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 20:40

I have ZClient and ZlOrigin working no problem but can't seam to download the game... 
I keep getting error messaged telling me the download failed...
is there away to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:12

Although my game states that everything is installed, I only have the base game (with toddlers).
Has anyone already played with Vampires after installing the game this way ?

EDIT
My fault, I should click on Gamedetails and then you can download the other packs.

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 07 May 2017, 21:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:14

Tarac wrote:Although my game states that everything is installed, I only have the base game (with toddlers).
Has anyone already played with Vampires after installing the game this way ?
I installed everything with this way, via ZLOrigin and every time i try to run the game i got this error ActivationUI.exe (0xc0000005) and the game never starts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:17

Tarac wrote:What you really do with these downloads is circumventing the controls of Origin.
You download the original games however, so no cracks needed.

It's highly advisable to use a dummy account when you already have a legal account with Origin.
I am still testing all kind of things. When finished and satisfied I'll make a tutorial.
Thanks so much! You will of course open a new topic for it?

Too bad we can't use the files we already have. It's a pretty big download. I always liked how small the G4TW updates were. Nonetheless, it's great that you're verifying this for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:18

So, I registered just to say THANK YOU! It's been 84 years... No but really, ZlOrigin was so easy to install, and actually I didn't even have to install the Sims 4, it seems to somehow have just updated the Skidrow-version I already had, so it took like 5 min.

Happy playing everyone!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:45

ZombieAlien wrote:So, I registered just to say THANK YOU! It's been 84 years... No but really, ZlOrigin was so easy to install, and actually I didn't even have to install the Sims 4, it seems to somehow have just updated the Skidrow-version I already had, so it took like 5 min.

Happy playing everyone!  Laughing
That is something I haven't tried as yet, installing it on top of the pirated version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top