Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:18

So, I registered just to say THANK YOU! It's been 84 years... No but really, ZlOrigin was so easy to install, and actually I didn't even have to install the Sims 4, it seems to somehow have just updated the Skidrow-version I already had, so it took like 5 min.

Happy playing everyone!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:45

ZombieAlien wrote:So, I registered just to say THANK YOU! It's been 84 years... No but really, ZlOrigin was so easy to install, and actually I didn't even have to install the Sims 4, it seems to somehow have just updated the Skidrow-version I already had, so it took like 5 min.

Happy playing everyone!  Laughing
That is something I haven't tried as yet, installing it on top of the pirated version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:45

the_ghostman is it possible this zorigin thing could help other crackers come up with their own crack sooner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:46

ZlOrigin does work, I've been playing for "shamelessly" around 8 hours and damn I didn't face any issues yet. Tho, as someone said about it seems too good to be true but I will stick with it for now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 21:47

I also wonder if any of you have been able to actually connect to the Gallery, and download stuff from it?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:48

I hesitated to download this, but seeing this working for so many people I decided to give it a try until a crack comes out. It took a while and I didn't realize at first where exactly should I create an account because the link I found on Reddit didn't work but when I did I got it in less than a minute, just searched for it in all my mail. I also had a problem getting the ZClient to connect because even though I had internet connection it said "Can't connect"...

I think I finally got it all right now and I'm now downloading the game. I tried to move the game files to a new folder so I'd only have to update... even though I know nothing. But I did start at around 70%, at first I thought that meant the fake Origin detected the games I already have but it says all DLCs are waiting to be downloaded so I'm not so sure anymore, maybe it'll only detect it when it finishes downloading the base game? I'm not familiar with the client. Anyway, detecting more than half of the base game is a pretty good start Tea 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I also wonder if any of you have been able to actually connect to the Gallery, and download stuff from it?

I tried but sofar no luck as you have to be online for that and this game is offline.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 21:57

Tarac wrote:
I tried but sofar no luck as you have to be online for that and this game is offline.

OK, so what you essentially download are original game files, but this ZlOrigin-server you connect to somehow "emulates" the real Origin, and that allows you to play those games?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:57

Everyone still having issues please post them once below and I will reply in a convenient fashion! This will work, maybe it is a bit buggy for some people but as stated its a matter of trail an error. For me this worked within 15mins. Thats great news you can seem to overwrite the already cracked game, maybe this will save people some time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:59

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:

OK, so what you essentially download are original game files, but this ZlOrigin-server you connect to somehow "emulates" the real Origin, and that allows you to play those games?
Yes, correct.
You download them as if they are in your own Origin library.
It really is amazing how they've done it. No cracks, no codes.

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 07 May 2017, 22:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 21:59

Tarac wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:

Yes, correct.
There are similar platforms that do this take steam for example they use a modded version called PacSteam. This is basically origins version of that. It's actually safer for the enduser of the software!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:02

HELP NEEDED!

When I go on to Zlorigin, and try to download the sims 4 I get an error "The network is having problems. The download server is not responding....". I'm connected to ZClient. Any idea why this might be? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 22:03

Tarac wrote:Yes, correct.

I'm now tempted to ask how exactly they obtained those original game files (and if there are plans to keep these databases updated for future games), but I suppose I can imagine how they may have done it. Very Happy

So that means any multiplayer-shooters for example, like the aforementioned Battlefield 4, are played on cracked servers as well?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:04

professorchaos wrote:HELP NEEDED!

When I go on to Zlorigin, and try to download the sims 4 I get an error "The network is having problems. The download server is not responding....". I'm connected to ZClient. Any idea why this might be? Thanks!

Honestly the server could possibly be overloading. This thread has 5k some views so I'm guessing alot of people trying to access at once. Who knows what the download servers bandwidth is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:04

Well I did all your steps but when I hit the download button it says:
''Download Error:

We’re sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try later.''

I tried everything I could think of, adding origin to my firewall, closing virus scanner, resetting router etc. If anyone has any ideas then please let me know. Been a tiring proces so far :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:05

Kaymii wrote:Well I did all your steps but when I hit the download button it says:
''Download Error:

We’re sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try later.''

I tried everything I could think of, adding origin to my firewall, closing virus scanner, resetting router etc. If anyone has any ideas then please let me know. Been a tiring proces so far :c
Honestly check my above post depending on the load there server can handle things may time out for some users until DL's slow down.

//EDIT

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:Yes, correct.

I'm now tempted to ask how exactly they obtained those original game files (and if there are plans to keep these databases updated for future games), but I suppose I can imagine how they may have done it. Very Happy

So that means any multiplayer-shooters for example, like the aforementioned Battlefield 4, are played on cracked servers as well?
If it worked anything like PacSteam, there were .blob type files that you could put in the file structure which basically when you logged in spoofed that you had every game. You could then connect to their DL servers and go from there. ZOrigin is a little more advanced its really something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:08

mikesaround wrote:

Honestly the server could possibly be overloading. This thread has 5k some views so I'm guessing alot of people trying to access at once. Who knows what the download servers bandwidth is.

Maybe that's it. I've been trying all day though, and most people had no issues downloading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:10

professorchaos wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

Maybe that's it. I've been trying all day though, and most people had no issues downloading it.
Don't give up, if you've done all the steps I've posted correctly you will get results. Try in a few hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:13

mikesaround wrote:
professorchaos wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

Don't give up, if you've done all the steps I've posted correctly you will get results. Try in a few hours!
That's probably it.
Will try it again in a few hours and hope it'll start downloading then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:26

I keep getting this msg every time i try to run the game ActivationUI.exe (0xc0000005)" error and the game never starts (Zclient and ZLOrigin are open).I deleted EVERYTHING and now im downloading the game again for 2nd time.i hope will be ok this time.What is this  ActivationUI.exe (0xc0000005)" error???Does anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:40

I've been trying since 8:00 this morning my time and i keep getting the same error code i wanna cry..
Am i doing something wrong?
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Prob10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 22:43

So here it works perfectly. Very Happy

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Unbena10

on my Pc BitDefender Active Threat Control was the problem. Wink

Last edited by jolijo on Sun 07 May 2017, 23:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 23:04

Hello guys!
It works and i didn't have any problems with installing. Surprised
And also my game is in my national language!

I'm so happy. <3

@mikesaround & @Tarac - thank you very much for help and instructions. Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 23:20

I have been trying to install it seen this morning but each time that i try to open zlorgin it say to me that i am offline. can someone please help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 23:20

Emoelmo107 wrote:I've been trying since 8:00 this morning my time and i keep getting the same error code i wanna cry..
Am i doing something wrong?
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 8 Prob10

I have been getting this error, as well as the network is experiencing problems one. I wish I knew what's causing it Sad If you manage to fix it, please let me know how you did it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 23:24

Ok so now I'm getting the 'too old' message... can someone tell me where I am supposed to download this from? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 00:07

To everyone having issues downloading the game please confirm your anti virus and windows defender are disabled. Try basic troubleshooting, restarting your PC/Network reinstalling the zfiles etc. Theres been a good success just follow directions and make sure everything is in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top