Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 12 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 12 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
I will say the following now in the nicest and most diplomatic tone possible. I know that rule #7 has always been unpopular, but as of now there is no real workaround in my opinion. If any of you have ideas on how to bypass all the mentioned concerns, then please make an effort and let us know. It would be really appreciated. I'm really sorry for those of you having difficulties, but please take the situation as it is.

Just to minimize problems with the forumhost I made a tutorial on a separate webpage.
All required links are mentioned there, so no need to post further links at all.
See HERE

Perhaps you could place it on top of this thread to avoid lots of questions in this thread.
It also contains some solutions for error-messages.

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 12 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:39

Tarac wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:
I will say the following now in the nicest and most diplomatic tone possible. I know that rule #7 has always been unpopular, but as of now there is no real workaround in my opinion. If any of you have ideas on how to bypass all the mentioned concerns, then please make an effort and let us know. It would be really appreciated. I'm really sorry for those of you having difficulties, but please take the situation as it is.

Just to minimize problems with the forumhost I made a tutorial on a separate webpage.
All required links are mentioned there, so no need to post further links at all.
See

Perhaps you could place it on top of this thread to avoid lots of questions in this thread.
It also contains some solutions for error-messages.
Thanks, between all the posts in this tread/tutorial and taracs thread there should be way less issues. I'll continue to try and help problems today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:44

Hello, I'm following the tutorial but I'm still sucked at the second step. When I open the ZClient it doesn't accept my e-mail, and I tried with two registrations. Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:49

nikanpa wrote:Hello, I'm following the tutorial but I'm still sucked at the second step. When I open the ZClient it doesn't accept my e-mail, and I tried with two registrations. Any advice?
Have you checked your Spam-box ?
or

ZClient should contain the exact details of your (dummy) Origin account in the MAIL and Pass windows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:51

Tarac wrote:
nikanpa wrote:Hello, I'm following the tutorial but I'm still sucked at the second step. When I open the ZClient it doesn't accept my e-mail, and I tried with two registrations. Any advice?
or

ZClient should contain the exact details of your (dummy) Origin account in the MAIL and Pass windows.
I checked and I wrote down the same details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:56

nikanpa wrote:
Tarac wrote:
or

You registered on the .tk not .ru right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:04

.tk or .ru? I'm sorry I don't understand what is that? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:05

nikanpa wrote:.tk or .ru? I'm sorry I don't understand what is that? Very Happy
You have to register zClient on the .tk site note the there .ru site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:08

mikesaround wrote:
nikanpa wrote:
Tarac wrote:
or

You registered on the .tk not .ru right?
No need to go to .tk or .ru
In my tutorial I used the files/folders you gave me via email. (Thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:10

mikesaround wrote:
How do I do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:16

nikanpa wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
How do I do that?
Read the TUTORIAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:37

I read it, I'm sorry, I know I am kind of annoying, I followed the instructions, I guess I miss-understood the registration thing. I created an account at Origin and at ZClient, both with the same details. The registration is at .ru since I can't seem to find the .tk. If someone is willing to help me please pm me because I don't want to spam here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:45

Kind of a ballpoint question here, but after my download is done (im on my last one) do I have to keep my scanners disabled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:52

Ughust wrote:Kind of a ballpoint question here, but after my download is done (im on my last one) do I have to keep my scanners disabled?
As a matter of fact: I didn't disable them at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:52

Anyone know how to get rid of the origin not running error? I've installed two times, both times I've made sure my zlorigin and zclient are open on my task bar (not the little minimized one). All my scanners (avg and windows defender) are disabled so there's no way a file is missing. I really can't afford to download this again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 15:55

Hi, I deleted all my sims 4 before begin.
I'm connect to Zclient but when i want to launch the download SIMS 4 in ZLOrigin an error occur. 

What i have to do?

Help thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:02

minimomo wrote:Hi, I deleted all my sims 4 before begin.
I'm connect to Zclient but when i want to launch the download SIMS 4 in ZLOrigin an error occur. 

What i have to do?

Help thanks.
I don't know how to help you, pal. I've followed the instructions to a T (including deleting all previous installations and directories relating to the sims 4) yet I still get an error and haven't been able to launch the game one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:05

Ughust wrote:Anyone know how to get rid of the origin not running error? I've installed two times, both times I've made sure my zlorigin and zclient are open on my task bar (not the little minimized one). All my scanners (avg and windows defender) are disabled so there's no way a file is missing. I really can't afford to download this again.
First of all make sure that your dummy account in Origin is your default account, so when you open Origin it goes to your dummy. Close Origin.

Close all running instances of Zclient and ZLOrigin.
As you have tried it several times, most probably you'll see a lot of Z in the taskbar in the window when you click the ^sign.
Close all the Z's by rightclicking on them.
Also exit the Origin icon.

Now click on ZClient again
When visible in the taskbar, leftclick on that Z and make sure MAIL and pass contain the exact details of your (dummy) Origin account.
Click Connect. You should recieve a message Auth.success (If you get Disconnect, click again on Connect).
Now click On the shortcut for the Sims 4, Origin should open and vanish again, the game should start.
If that fails:
Open ZLOrigin - Go to My Games - look for the Sims 4 - hold your cursor on it and click on Play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:08

minimomo wrote:Hi, I deleted all my sims 4 before begin.

What i have to do?

Help thanks.
When you activated ZClient did you get the response Auth.success ?
You might have many instances of ZClient open, see my answer above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:09

Hi,
I would like to know if there's a way to stop the welcome screen from always showing the installed DLCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:18

Tarac wrote:
Ughust wrote:Anyone know how to get rid of the origin not running error? I've installed two times, both times I've made sure my zlorigin and zclient are open on my task bar (not the little minimized one). All my scanners (avg and windows defender) are disabled so there's no way a file is missing. I really can't afford to download this again.
First of all make sure that your dummy account in Origin is your default account, so when you open Origin it goes to your dummy. Close Origin.

Close all running instances of Zclient and ZLOrigin.
As you have tried it several times, most probably you'll see a lot of Z in the taskbar in the window when you click the ^sign.
Close all the Z's by rightclicking on them.
Also exit the Origin icon.

Now click on ZClient again
When visible in the taskbar, leftclick on that Z and make sure MAIL and pass contain the exact details of your (dummy) Origin account.
Click Connect. You should recieve a message Auth.success (If you get Disconnect, click again on Connect).
Now click On the shortcut for the Sims 4, Origin should open and vanish again, the game should start.
If that fails:
Open ZLOrigin - Go to My Games - look for the Sims 4 - hold your cursor on it and click on Play.
I have already done both of those. The first method (clicking the shortcuts) gives me the runtime error. The second method gives me the ORIGIN NOT RUNNING ERROR. I've followed all instructions, I'm sure of it because I've done this twice. Both times I've been confronted with this issue.

Last edited by Ughust on Mon 08 May 2017, 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i messed up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:20

Perhaps could I need to reinstall microsoft runtime or whatever it is??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:20

MandiSims411 wrote:Hi,
I would like to know if there's a way to stop the welcome screen from always showing the installed DLCs.
So do I.
It's pretty annoying but it seems to be the price you'll have to pay for playing toddles, vampires and bowling for free

As soon as I have a solution to this, I shall add it to my manual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:22

bit of a dumb question, but do we have to have origin installed for it to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:22

Ughust wrote:Perhaps could I need to reinstall microsoft runtime or whatever it is??
Just ignore it and click on OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:24

Amii3e wrote:bit of a dumb question, but do we have to have origin installed for it to work?
Yes, as you have to make a dummy account first.
Once that account is made and set to your default account, you no longer need Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 16:25

cant i just go onto their website and make a dummy account there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top