Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:38

Downloading. Sorry I was being difficult. Thank you so much for this. <3

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:40

can someone please send me the links need to start downloading this  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:42

everytime i open zl orgin it just opens the original origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:43

Thank you sooooo much for posting this and actually taking your time to help! It works perfectly after following your instructions carefully! You're the real MVP! @mikesaround as well as @Tarac!!! All Hail Carlos! Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:44

AmikaH wrote:everytime i open zl orgin it just opens the original origin
That happened to me too. I just uninstalled and deleted *everything* and started fresh - and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:44

does anyone know if it's safe to connect to the gallery with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:47

sablefox wrote:
That happened to me too. I just uninstalled and deleted *everything* and started fresh - and it worked.
i tried it already still no ive been trying since this morning Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:00

AmikaH wrote:
sablefox wrote:
You've run and logged into the ZClient first before you started the ZLOrigin? You must do that first before it opens the ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:03

Beatoften wrote:the_ghostman is it possible this zorigin thing could help other crackers come up with their own crack sooner?

The first Sims 4 crack that came out required access to a fake Origin Account as well. So it's a possibility that this is only the first step in a complete crack.

It is also a possibility that is is as far as they will get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:08

misssweetmercy wrote:
AmikaH wrote:
sablefox wrote:
You've run and logged into the ZClient first before you started the ZLOrigin? You must do that first before it opens the ZLOrigin.

Everyone this is stated in the directions. Please read everything carefully and come into the tutorial with a level relaxed head and everything will work!

//EDIT

Glad everyone is enjoying the update! Any questions just reply to my thread.

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 Empty Big thanks to mikesaround

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:19

Hey first of all thank you for sharing if it was anyone else they would probably just play the game themselves and forget about sharing it with the others! This is the first hope any of us had regarding the new updates.
Is there any way that you can share an email or make a post about it somewhere else? (since sharing links here is not allowed) 
I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything I even found some videos in Russian on youtube but i can't access any of the links they've provided  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:23

reirii wrote:Hey first of all thank you for sharing if it was anyone else they would probably just play the game themselves and forget about sharing it with the others! This is the first hope any of us had regarding the new updates.
Is there any way that you can share an email or make a post about it somewhere else? (since sharing links here is not allowed) 
I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything I even found some videos in Russian on youtube but i can't access any of the links they've provided  Why God.

Thanks! Glad to share it with everyone, my girlfriend really enjoys the sims and has been waiting just as long as everyone else so It only felt right to release it! The russian sites and youtube are just a pain in the ass, for anyone needing the download files or the .tk website simply seach reddit pirated games click the link youll see a post by my username the files are in the comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:31

mikesaround wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:
AmikaH wrote:
sablefox wrote:
Everyone this is stated in the directions. Please read everything carefully and come into the tutorial with a level relaxed head and everything will work!
ive done everything in the directions still nothing -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:34

AmikaH wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
misssweetmercy wrote:
AmikaH wrote:
sablefox wrote:
ive done everything in the directions still nothing -.-

Make sure old instances of origin isnt running in task manager if so terminate it. So, you're connecting to zClient and its giving you the connected success? Then you're launching ZLOrigin and its bringing up your genuine origin? ATTENTION EVERYONE CURRENTLY THE ZCLIENT SERVER IS BEING OVERLOADED YOU CAN SEE ITS DOWN ON THE SERVICE STATUS PAGE IT SHOULD RETURN MOMENTARILY PROBABLY OVERLOADED FROM THIS THREAD. EDIT: Its back up, just seems to be going slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:38

nothing running in my background and then i get a sucess then a couple of seconds later it will say disconnected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 02:39

AmikaH wrote:nothing running in my background and then i get a sucess then a couple of seconds later it will say disconnected
Wait patiently, I believe their servers are being overloaded from everyone viewing. I just pinged there server and watch it drop some packets so probably heavy volume. My advice wait a little bit, restart computer, restart internet then try again.
zClient is prematurely disconnecting you so when you go to launch zlorigin its not connecting and launching regular version. EDIT: I WOULD TRY NOW, THE SERVER SAYS IT HAS 3 MINS OF UPTIME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:14

I loathe coming as a self serving ho but does anyone have the links? Sad the reddit post links seem to be down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:16

mikesaround wrote:
AmikaH wrote:nothing running in my background and then i get a sucess then a couple of seconds later it will say disconnected
Wait patiently, I believe their servers are being overloaded from everyone viewing. I just pinged there server and watch it drop some packets so probably heavy volume. My advice wait a little bit, restart computer, restart internet then try again.
zClient is prematurely disconnecting you so when you go to launch zlorigin its not connecting and launching regular version. EDIT: I WOULD TRY NOW, THE SERVER SAYS IT HAS 3 MINS OF UPTIME!
Hey, Mike! Would you mind PMing me the links that the admins took down? Google isn't helping me find ANYTHING. Thanks! If the mods don't allow it in the pm then I can always give your my email!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:16

GenyaArikado wrote:I loathe coming as a self serving ho but does anyone have the links? Sad the reddit post links seem to be down?
Are you using the reddit post by me in the pirated games subredit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:17

mikesaround wrote:
GenyaArikado wrote:I loathe coming as a self serving ho but does anyone have the links? Sad the reddit post links seem to be down?

the later, i couldnt find yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:22

GenyaArikado wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

the later, i couldnt find yours
/user/mikesaround find me on reddit you'll see my comments with everything needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:25

Couldn't get the Plumbob Rewards and the reward statue too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:30

it's funny, i actually misread your post, but i hadn't seen it anyway. Thank you dear :3

Do we need to download the entire game from scratch btw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 03:34

GenyaArikado wrote:it's funny, i actually misread your post, but i hadn't seen it anyway. Thank you dear :3

Do we need to download the entire game from scratch btw?

No prob! That I'm not to sure of I would recommend scratch, but I've heard of others having success just overwriting there older versions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 04:17

It works! Thank you! At first I was afraid >.< but I tried it and it works   Cookie from Carlos

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 F12e5cd0cd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 04:51

Winterina wrote:It works! Thank you! At first I was afraid >.< but I tried it and it works   Cookie from Carlos

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 10 F12e5cd0cd
Glad everything went as expected!

Mod edit: added a few posts to this thread about ZlOrigin.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:19

Will the ZLOrigin auto install\update\patch my game after I finished downloading the dlc's, expansions and stuff packs or do I have to manually install it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top