Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 04:51

Winterina wrote:It works! Thank you! At first I was afraid >.< but I tried it and it works   Cookie from Carlos

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 F12e5cd0cd
Glad everything went as expected!

Mod edit: added a few posts to this thread about ZlOrigin.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:19

Will the ZLOrigin auto install\update\patch my game after I finished downloading the dlc's, expansions and stuff packs or do I have to manually install it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 May 2017, 05:27

Beatoften wrote:the_ghostman is it possible this zorigin thing could help other crackers come up with their own crack sooner?

What user @Boombastic said earlier:

Boombastic wrote:The first Sims 4 crack that came out required access to a fake Origin Account as well. So it's a possibility that this is only the first step in a complete crack.

It is also a possibility that is is as far as they will get.

This entire thing is indeed reminiscent of 3DM's work back then. I would not necessarily conclude that just because this thing is around, we will see an "offline" crack of this (anytime) soon.

If you're really impatient, feel free to give this a shot @Beatoften, though we (G4TW) do not officially endorse this and can't really give much support either.

Edit: also split a few ZlOrigin-related posts from the toddler thread over at The Sims Emporium, and merged them into this one here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:37

Rejoice! I will be waiting for G4TW's repack, whenever that may be released. Soon I hope? Regardless, props the G4TW mods!  You guys sure are patient XD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 May 2017, 05:46

CDively wrote:Rejoice! I will be waiting for G4TW's repack, whenever that may be released. Soon I hope? Regardless, props the G4TW mods!  You guys sure are patient XD

D' awww, thanks for the kind words!  I love you  cheers

And yes, when an offline crack does show up at some point, give us a couple of hours for the (filesize-reduced) repack!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:54

jolijo wrote:
So here it works perfectly. Very Happy

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Unbena10

on my Pc BitDefender Active Threat Control was the problem. Wink
It works perfect after the 2nd download!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:58

when I try to click zlorigin saynothing found in my language. can someone help me plz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 05:59

I can cant download zlorign from the site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 06:20

Ghost I wouldn't say "do this if you're impatient", who knows if a crack will even be released. This was one of the longest wait times yet, I wasn't going to wait for my hair to turn gray.. it seemed like everyone was losing hope. Renesis I'm glad everything working for you now. Gunburn yes when new updates are released and available through zlorigin you simply download and it will auto install. Jcaren if you view a few posts back you can find my reddit username the files are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 06:36

mikesaround wrote:Ghost I wouldn't say "do this if you're impatient", who knows if a crack will even be released. This was one of the longest wait times yet, I wasn't going to wait for my hair to turn gray.. it seemed like everyone was losing hope. Renesis I'm glad everything working for you now. Gunburn yes when new updates are released and available through zlorigin you simply download and it will auto install. Jcaren if you view a few posts back you can find my reddit username the files are there.

Isn't that what impatience is? Not wanting to wait? Don't get me wrong, not a bad thing at all! But what would you have Ghost say? If you're not in for the waiting game, easy, just follow through with this zclient release!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 07:57

So, I am finally waking up to the toddlers crack. Can someone tell me from where I can download it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 10:16

I keep getting their error when trying to run the game, anyone help? ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Screenshot_2

EDIT // 

I also keep getting a runtime error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 11:03

In a perfect world the OP would be able to post links without getting them removed and other people wouldn't be receiving errors or problems from their less than adequate googling skills.

This whole thing requires a certain amount of fiddling around with and calling it a crack is like saying that cars are exactly like bicycles. For anybody who's encountering errors then your best bet is to uninstall the ZLOrigin and ZClient and try again. It's particularly difficult to link things so you're on your own as far as this bypass is concerned.

This thread provides the necessary information to get you started in the right direction for those of us who are impatient and as one of those people, I can confirm that that this origin emulator works. I'm downloading The Sims 4 and all of it's add-ons through it as I type this.

Sorry not sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 11:29

For te people who get the error. I had it last night to all of a sudden. I was not happy. Then i found out that the client was niet on in the toolbar under in the screen. After i logged in again it worked!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 11:37

I found out my windows defender was on (didn't even know I had windows defender honestly). I can confirm that you are able to download all the expansions and other DLC with this program. I haven't been able to go in game yet as I'm reinstalling all the content (slowly unfortunately - gosh I hope my brother doesnt wake up soon and want to go on the xbox or else he'll flip out), but I'd say if you're tired waiting for a crack then this is your best bet. It's not too tedious and quite easy to follow if you use the instructions provided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 12:10

Full installation manual can be found HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 12:19

I know it's a dumb question since I'm not very good with technology. When I download ZlOrigin, I will still be with my own characters, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 12:19

I did as instructions said and was able to install it without any issues. I used gmail for registering, disabled firewall/antivirus as usual, run ZClient first then ZLOrigin. Didn't had any server related problems. Also i didn't had to download all the packs or base game somehow it updated existing ones. My game was already located in D:/Program files (now they're updated) and it created a new Origin Games folder inside the D:/Program Files (x86) but that folder is empty. 
Anyway thanks for everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 12:51

Thanks, got it working, it installed on it own, but you have to select which stuff packs and dlc's you want to download.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Xzx12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 13:38

where do I create the account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:08

Do I need to open ZClient and ZLOrigin everytime I play The Sims 4? Can I play this Offline"without internet"?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 May 2017, 14:11

mikesaround wrote:Ghost I wouldn't say "do this if you're impatient", who knows if a crack will even be released. 

Yes, by saying this comment above I operated under the assumption that the scene groups will still keep working on these offline updates. And yes, I may be totally wrong in my assumption as well.

More power to the people behind the project, and I wish them all the best for the future. But either way, we're not going to close the Forum now because of this, in case any of you speculated with the thought about future prospects. In the event that there will be no more cracked TS4 offline updates at all, we will focus on other things. The groundwork on the G4TW Minecraft-server, for example, has been laid out already. And there are many other cracked games waiting as well.

Contrary to what most of the (predominantly younger) audience says, at least on G4TW the game was never that popular. It was something you played for a couple of hours whenever a new update came out, and be done with it again. Maybe it's indeed time to sail to other shores.

Haters gonna hate

Caucasian wrote:In a perfect world the OP would be able to post links without getting them removed and other people wouldn't be receiving errors or problems from their less than adequate googling skills.

(...)

Sorry not sorry.

@Caucasian, your criticism of Forum rule #7 - to which you agreed when registering your account here, I might add - has been noted. Just as our reasoning behind it has been explained countless times, not only in this thread, but many others. Of course it would make things easier for the people with "less than adequate googling skills". To repeat again, the basic reasons are safety concerns for one (if you were Mod or Admin on here, are you going to check every single outside link from random users?!). The other reason is, as hinted a few posts earlier, that the forum host has made it clear we are walking on a very slippery slope as is. I don't know how linking is handled on platforms such as Facebook or Reddit, nor do I think I care all that much.

Another more case-specific reason here is, this is not "our turf". We are in no way related to the ZlOrigin-project, nor are we familiar with how this works. I myself am too busy at the moment due to family-related circumstances, to look into this. And no, in general we do not trust random & newly-registered users at all, even if the feedback appears to be overwhelmingly positive.

I will say the following now in the nicest and most diplomatic tone possible. I know that rule #7 has always been unpopular, but as of now there is no real workaround in my opinion. If any of you have ideas on how to bypass all the mentioned concerns, then please make an effort and let us know. It would be really appreciated. I'm really sorry for those of you having difficulties, but please take the situation as it is.

Edit: your "perfect" world may be possible if the Forum were hosted in places like North Korea, Russia, Iran or Syria (although the latter might currently not be optimal due to the ongoing civil war), and if you had an army of volunteer mods/admins capable of checking the potentially huge amount of outside links on a daily basis. And neither of these applies even remotely to our situation, as of now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:29

Gunburn wrote:Do I need to open ZClient and ZLOrigin everytime I play The Sims 4? Can I play this Offline"without internet"?
You can't play offline as you need Zclient to establish a link with your dummy ZLOrigin-account

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:32

Tarac wrote:
Gunburn wrote:Do I need to open ZClient and ZLOrigin everytime I play The Sims 4? Can I play this Offline"without internet"?
You can't play offline as you need Zclient to establish a link with your dummy ZLOrigin-account
After that, I was actually able to just close out of the client once the games launched. Then you can play offline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:34

Hello, everyone. First of all, thanks for the tutorial. I installed everything and it's working fine, except for this issue: every option related to toddlers and vampires is missing. Any ideas on how it could be fixed?  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 11 Pic10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
I will say the following now in the nicest and most diplomatic tone possible. I know that rule #7 has always been unpopular, but as of now there is no real workaround in my opinion. If any of you have ideas on how to bypass all the mentioned concerns, then please make an effort and let us know. It would be really appreciated. I'm really sorry for those of you having difficulties, but please take the situation as it is.

Just to minimize problems with the forumhost I made a tutorial on a separate webpage.
All required links are mentioned there, so no need to post further links at all.
See HERE

Perhaps you could place it on top of this thread to avoid lots of questions in this thread.
It also contains some solutions for error-messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 14:39

Tarac wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Just to minimize problems with the forumhost I made a tutorial on a separate webpage.
All required links are mentioned there, so no need to post further links at all.
See

Perhaps you could place it on top of this thread to avoid lots of questions in this thread.
It also contains some solutions for error-messages.
Thanks, between all the posts in this tread/tutorial and taracs thread there should be way less issues. I'll continue to try and help problems today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top