Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 10:24

You guyyssss I'm so excited! Very Happy
Thank you sooo much G4TW & Shamrock!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 10:42

to all of you that are complaining about slow speeds and what not.
a) I am thankful that the guys here worked soooo hard to get this up after us moaning and groaning and complaining non stop. They had to wait for a crack to come out. Then Tarac tried to help us by uploading a crack, which resulted in infinite loading screens. But I assume not for all of us. I too had that issue, so what. Download speeds here in Africa are VERY slow. so I waited for a fix. Which is here in a torrent file.
As it was mentioned not many seeders at the moment. Assume many have downloaded but are not seeding. Whose fault is that????????? Are all of you going to seed? To increase the speed of the download?  Thank you to those that did, mine is almost complete. Which brings me to
b) After completing the download I will keep the Torrent open to seed. How does one increase upload speed? So I can upload faster?

Thanks again for trying to help us. I for one appreciate all the hard work you do because you do it to help us. IT. IS. NOT. A. MUST!!!

Thank you All Hail Carlos! Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 10:42

i was downloading it last night around 1am (uk time) and i was seeding it as well until like 3am, ill continue the download later on and continue to seed when i do Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 10:44

i got to about 60% with the download last night, at one point though my torrent said the ETA was 67yrs  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:08

Thanks for download! If we can wait for months for new updates, I'm sure we all can wait a few days for the download to complete. :3

Again, thank you for all who made this link possible. You don't know how happy I was when i saw the email with the update from you guys. XOXO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:29

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBCyVlwG4IEjdoSqPHjcrvfe1_zjMusZlftcwXYjllkbHaqjNyqbSLtqrkf0xa5Iavmst-VdYIPRC5iSBi9T5gWB8GHRI4wxoXQeYcfePhkedl2bub3BwdIItk
IT'S NOT 23 YEARS ANYMORE! Is this real or is it just a fantasy? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:34

0 in Swarm? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:36

sarsax wrote:0 in Swarm? Sad
I've never seen any other number besides 0, I think it's my client's bug. Only the values in the brackets change.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Thanks

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:39

Thank you guys. Job well done again. Direct link didn't work for me but I've found it via one of the proxy websites for TPB. Yess, aye lieeke! king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:43

sarsax wrote:0 in Swarm? Sad

If it's downloading, then everything is good. My torrent is downloading even if it says 0 connected. You should check the trackers tab. As long as there's Seeders, the file should be downloading. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:45

There is a god. I been checking back over and over waiting for this update and I skipped 1 day of checking back and it comes out. Mad I guess that's good though because I am just now downloading and my eta is only an 1hr 30mins. I might of cried if it said 3 weeks. Seeders ily. G4TW ily. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:50

Cypris wrote:The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 7 .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBCyVlwG4IEjdoSqPHjcrvfe1_zjMusZlftcwXYjllkbHaqjNyqbSLtqrkf0xa5Iavmst-VdYIPRC5iSBi9T5gWB8GHRI4wxoXQeYcfePhkedl2bub3BwdIItk
IT'S NOT 23 YEARS ANYMORE! Is this real or is it just a fantasy? XD

the current wave of leechers is at 97%. once we hit 100% the torrent should be faster for everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 11:55

went to sleep and paused the download purely for the satisfaction of going from 40% to 90% in 40 mins! I wonder when its going to slow down... 7% to go!  Heeeeeey, Macarena cheers 

I'm gonna seed so hard don't worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:00

stace132 wrote:went to sleep and paused the download purely for the satisfaction of going from 40% to 90% in 40 mins! I wonder when its going to slow down... 7% to go!  Heeeeeey, Macarena cheers 

aaaand i hit the wave at 97.4%  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

13 hours ETA  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:01

stace132 wrote:
stace132 wrote:went to sleep and paused the download purely for the satisfaction of going from 40% to 90% in 40 mins! I wonder when its going to slow down... 7% to go!  Heeeeeey, Macarena cheers 

aaaand i hit the wave at 97.4%  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

13 hours ETA  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Crazy but I'm stuck at 97.4%. not complaining or anything just weird. lol.  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:06

I'm still in the 60% range so please seed once ya'll are done! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:08

We are all there! 97.4% Only two seeders at the moment. ETA not even available for me! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:08

I'm also stuck at 97.4 and my "time remaining" is now just an infinity symbol.... and when I look at the torrent's peers/seeders I see every other peer is either at 97.4 or less WhatDidUJustCallMe? is this a glitch? It's just odd we're all frozen at the exact same spot. 

Uh, so close yet so far D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:11

i have 97,4% too WhatDidUJustCallMe? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:11

I was also stuck at 97.4 but mine juuust started moving again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:12

its back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:13

LaurenCheerio wrote:I'm also stuck at 97.4 and my "time remaining" is now just an infinity symbol.... and when I look at the torrent's peers/seeders I see every other peer is either at 97.4 or less WhatDidUJustCallMe? is this a glitch? It's just odd we're all frozen at the exact same spot. 

Update: The download is downloading again! At 97.6 with an estimated time left of 10 minutes Very Happy 

Yaay! Was starting to think I'd never get passed 97.4%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:14

LaurenCheerio wrote:
LaurenCheerio wrote:I'm also stuck at 97.4 and my "time remaining" is now just an infinity symbol.... and when I look at the torrent's peers/seeders I see every other peer is either at 97.4 or less WhatDidUJustCallMe? is this a glitch? It's just odd we're all frozen at the exact same spot. 

Update: The download is downloading again! At 97.6 with an estimated time left of 10 minutes Very Happy 

Same haha and I can't help but feel so impatient! It's so close now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:16

LaurenCheerio wrote:

Update: Think I jinxed myself, now it's at 97.6% and back to downloading at a rate of 0kbs/second and says an ETA of infinity .-. Uh, hopefully it unfreezes again. Lol I've had patience for months now but I am dying to get my hands on those cute little simmy tots  Why God. 

Plus vampires and bowling is moderately cool too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:17

Just 2,2% left, this update took me only 17,5 h so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:18

Funny, how we all stare at the screen, willing those particles to start moving again! Smile Smile. Reporting progress and generally being so eager to get going with the game. check everything out, see what works and what is broken etc. PLEASE remember to move the mods, tray and saves out of your documents sims 4 BEFORE installing the new stuff. I have them on desktop since yesterday, waiting to be put back in. Remember to start the game as ADMINISTRATOR. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:18

LaurenCheerio wrote:
LaurenCheerio wrote:

Update: Think I jinxed myself, now it's at 97.6% and back to downloading at a rate of 0kbs/second and says an ETA of infinity .-. Uh, hopefully it unfreezes again. Lol I've had patience for months now but I am dying to get my hands on those cute little simmy tots  Why God. 

Plus vampires and bowling is moderately cool too

we are all speaking too soon  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top