Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:18

Funny, how we all stare at the screen, willing those particles to start moving again! Smile Smile. Reporting progress and generally being so eager to get going with the game. check everything out, see what works and what is broken etc. PLEASE remember to move the mods, tray and saves out of your documents sims 4 BEFORE installing the new stuff. I have them on desktop since yesterday, waiting to be put back in. Remember to start the game as ADMINISTRATOR. 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:18

LaurenCheerio wrote:
LaurenCheerio wrote:
LaurenCheerio wrote:I'm also stuck at 97.4 and my "time remaining" is now just an infinity symbol.... and when I look at the torrent's peers/seeders I see every other peer is either at 97.4 or less WhatDidUJustCallMe? is this a glitch? It's just odd we're all frozen at the exact same spot. 

Uh, so close yet so far D:

Update: The download is downloading again! At 97.6 with an estimated time left of 10 minutes Very Happy 

Yaay! Was starting to think I'd never get passed 97.4%

Update: Think I jinxed myself, now it's at 97.6% and back to downloading at a rate of 0kbs/second and says an ETA of infinity .-. Uh, hopefully it unfreezes again. Lol I've had patience for months now but I am dying to get my hands on those cute little simmy tots  Why God. 

Plus vampires and bowling is moderately cool too

we are all speaking too soon  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:21

Loonieloose wrote:Funny, how we all stare at the screen, willing those particles to start moving again! Smile Smile. Reporting progress and generally being so eager to get going with the game. check everything out, see what works and what is broken etc. PLEASE remember to move the mods, tray and saves out of your documents sims 4 BEFORE installing the new stuff. I have them on desktop since yesterday, waiting to be put back in. Remember to start the game as ADMINISTRATOR. 
Would it work to name the whole folder The Sims 4_old or something instead of moving it you think? And then change the name back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:22

Loonieloose wrote:Funny, how we all stare at the screen, willing those particles to start moving again! Smile Smile. Reporting progress and generally being so eager to get going with the game. check everything out, see what works and what is broken etc. PLEASE remember to move the mods, tray and saves out of your documents sims 4 BEFORE installing the new stuff. I have them on desktop since yesterday, waiting to be put back in. Remember to start the game as ADMINISTRATOR. 
And also eat well and get yourself hydrated, don't die in front of a torrent!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:26

MothsAndMagpies wrote:
Would it work to name the whole folder The Sims 4_old or something instead of moving it you think? And then change the name back?

Hmm i usually back up all my mods + saves to external drive every time i play. I think as a more safety measure just back up those files before renaming to sims 4_old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:30

Ageha wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:

Hmm i usually back up all my mods + saves to external drive every time i play. I think as a more safety measure just back up those files before renaming to sims 4_old.
Okay I'll do that now. Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:31

It is funny how I have downloaded tarac 1.26 update only to find that games4theworld released 1.29 version next day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:32

99% HOLY CRAPPERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:33

it will be funny to see the seeder count spike after this 99% wave finishes the download

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:33

99.2% now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy getting so excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:35

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 8 1hkDbi
God dammit Johnny  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:35

0.4 left ahhhhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:38

99,8% omg i'm fainting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:39

SimsAddict21 wrote:99,8% omg i'm fainting
i'm going to cry i'm so proud of all of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:39

WHY GOD MUST TEST ME THIS WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:40

99.8% AHHH!!! I know I should be appreciative, which I am, but I wish this download would hurry up!!! I am so freaking excited omg

Back to top Go down

Done!

Back to top Go down

0.2% left BABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:41

ZERO.POINT.TWO.PERCENT.LEFT.PLEASE.MOVE.TORRENT.PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE

Back to top Go down

DONE

Back to top Go down

LOL 150 seeders now and climbing

Back to top Go down

IT IS FINISHED, IT IS DONE I FEEL LIKE FRODO BAGGINS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:42

GUESS BABIES WHO IS SEEDING THE HELL OUTTA THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:43

OKAY GUYS LET'S HUG IT ALL OUT AND CONTINUE SEEDING~~  Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:44

Ageha wrote:OKAY GUYS LET'S HUG IT ALL OUT AND CONTINUE SEEDING~~  Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

theres over 333 seeders now. 333 of us have been waiting on that same percent together. still climbing too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:44

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG IT'S DONE!!!! Time to install Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'll continue seeding, of course Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:45

download complete! funny watching the seeder count go from 2 to 425 in just a few seconds haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top