Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED] Empty The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 02:41

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via origin is what I get when hit play. I followed the instructions completely. The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED] 4011807745

//EDIT

Fixed it using this thread. I tried using the websites search function and couldnt find it but I googled it and found it. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4-updated-on-29-12-2015

Back to top Go down

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 02:48

Zach wrote:Fixed it using this thread. I tried using the websites search function and couldnt find it but I googled it and found it. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4-updated-on-29-12-2015

Welcome to the Forum @Zach,

Indeed, you should look at recent discussions in the subforums and their topic titles, rather than use the search function. The Forum here operates on Forumotion's platform, and while the hosting of the Forum is free, the software is outdated and there are limitations everywhere (allegedly though, Forumotion are going to offer "advanced Forum features" in the near future, which will need to be paid for).

Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 19:44

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Zach wrote:Fixed it using this thread. I tried using the websites search function and couldnt find it but I googled it and found it. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Welcome to the Forum @Zach,

Indeed, you should look at recent discussions in the subforums and their topic titles, rather than use the search function. The Forum here operates on Forumotion's platform, and while the hosting of the Forum is free, the software is outdated and there are limitations everywhere (allegedly though, Forumotion are going to offer "advanced Forum features" in the near future, which will need to be paid for).

Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Smile
Ah yes, I understand now. The topic is solved. Thanks for the tip!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 23:19

No problem @Zach, and feel free to get back in touch with us again, if you need more Support! Problem solved, topic closed. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top