Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 5 Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 5 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:30

Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  - Page 5 Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:32

andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:34

mikesaround wrote:Tarac has also shared his opinion of the files being clean! If a mod would allow, I'd like the link to be visible. As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. Also, I don't think you need to download the game files separately I downloaded all at once expansions and addons.
I don't wish this forum spoiled with massive links.
If you can write a full manual with all links and how to apply and then mail it to me at tarac@tarac.nl, I can check it all and make it available on this forum (or on one of my websites).
We can't leave members in the dark anymore. They are dying for a good and safe download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:36

Tarac wrote:
mikesaround wrote:Tarac has also shared his opinion of the files being clean! If a mod would allow, I'd like the link to be visible. As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. Also, I don't think you need to download the game files separately I downloaded all at once expansions and addons.
I don't wish this forum spoiled with massive links.
If you can write a full manual with all links and how to apply and then mail it to me at, I can check it all and make it available on this forum (or on one of my websites).
We can't leave members in the dark anymore. They are dying for a good and safe download.
I agree that's what I've been thinking this whole time. There are more then likely going to run across fake maleware on other sites if we don't provide. I'll compile the files and reupload then pass the link onto you via email give me 10 mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:38

Anyone having the Zclient email problem ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:38

mikesaround wrote:
andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:39

andrechii wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carloz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:43

I'm so happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:44

Please guys! Please convince me that this is real!

I'm kinda having doubts right now because my computer...

Well my parents bought my computer and I don't want to harm it in any way possible.

I think that the best course of action for me is to either wait for an official release by games4theworld or to hear a lot of people say that it works.

For now I'm just gonna wimp out and wait for actual evidence before I try and download... Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:45

The LZOrigin update the game like Origin?I mean,can i update my game normaly via LZOrigin just like the Origin when its necessary or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:47

TheGreatJoshua wrote:Please guys! Please convince me that this is real!

I'm kinda having doubts right now because my computer...

Well my parents bought my computer and I don't want to harm it in any way possible.

I think that the best course of action for me is to either wait for an official release by games4theworld or to hear a lot of people say that it works.

For now I'm just gonna wimp out and wait for actual evidence before I try and download... Thanks guys!
There plenty of evidence Terric is recompiling the files for G4TW they are completely clean and working!

Renesis yes, the game will update once the release is available on ZlOrigin just simply download it will auto install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:48

ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:49

wsHollow wrote:ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
Where did you download the files, if it was from my original link that got deleted it's possible the original site released an update. You're running the zClient then zOrigin right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:50

mikesaround wrote:
andrechii wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carloz.

I just emailed you the info c:

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sun 07 May 2017, 17:50

Hi @mikesaround,

Until the said method has been greenlighted by the staff, please refrain posting links that violate the rules. I haven't tested the method yet but will certainly try. For now, you can just PM those members who need help. Smile

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:51

Ty @mikesaround!!Ill come back to tell you guys if it works for me,everything seems to go perfect on downloads,im alrdy on stuff packs,when they finish ill try to run the game and see if it work!!Im so happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 17:51

mikesaround wrote:As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. 

mikesaround wrote:Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carloz.

You see, that is exactly what I meant before by "[the forum rules are] not to everybody's liking". About the topic title, the way it was worded looked like classic clickbait ("1000% working", when in fact some people can't even seem to register). Then you asked for donations in your first post, which in itself is advertising in my opinion, and not allowed either. To top it off you post personal information in your messages, like that e-mail address. It's a judgment call from my part, given the overall impression I have from you & your messages.

As for the issue, wait for Edin's feedback (and final permission) later on, about this. 

One more thing: if you see a "Mod edit" or "Admin edit" under your posts, DO NOT edit those out please.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:52

D' Eradicated wrote:Hi @mikesaround,

Until the said method has been greenlighted by the staff, please refrain posting links that violate the rules. I haven't tested the method yet but will certainly try. For now, you can just PM those members who need help. Smile
My PM's were disabled or I would have. I'm sure it will be greenlighted shortly. I didn't edit anything but my thread title which is accurate to this post. I left the "danger" gif etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:53

mikesaround wrote:
wsHollow wrote:ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
Where did you download the files, if it was from my original link that got deleted it's possible the original site released an update. You're running the zClient then zOrigin right?
I got it to work! Thank you!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:54

andrechii wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

I'd advice you to use a gmail email, not anything else. I had the same issue and registering with a gmail email helped.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sun 07 May 2017, 17:55

mikesaround wrote:My PM's were disabled or I would have. I'm sure it will be greenlighted shortly. I didn't edit anything but my thread title which is accurate to this post. I left the "danger" gif etc.

I also saw your reddit thread which links to this thread. Since links are prohibited, I suggest you edit your Reddit thread and maybe link it to a Pastebin with the instructions.

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 17:56

wsHollow wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
I got it to work! Thank you!  Very Happy

Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt. I'm here to help its a proven method and it works theres nothing else to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 18:04

deborahshakur wrote:
andrechii wrote:
mikesaround wrote:

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

I'd advice you to use a gmail email, not anything else. I had the same issue and registering with a gmail email helped.  Yess, aye lieeke!

I followed your advice and I just received the confirmation email. Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 18:05

mikesaround wrote:
Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt.

The current title is OK; the previous one wasn't (capslock + "100% working"). Moderation is oftentimes about making close judgment calls that can be unpopular, but in the end it is solely up to you whether you trust our moderating judgment, or not. Nobody is forced to post on G4TW.

To say something about the topic itself, I actually managed to register with ease, and I got an @inbox.ru address. Got the e-mail 5 seconds after registering on the site. Other e-mail providers may work differently though. There may be a "spam" box. But in GMAIL for example, you could also look under more -> all mail.

Maybe I'll try the rest later on.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 18:06

Could someone please take the time and email me on what to do? 

Help would be appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 18:07

When i try to open zorigin it is saying "ZUpdater is too old, download new from Censored " and i can't find the thing on the site..what do i do?

Admin edit: for the umpteenth time in this thread, no links please.
~Ɛɗιη

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 18:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt.

The current title is OK; the previous one wasn't (capslock + "100% working"). Moderation is oftentimes about making close judgment calls that can be unpopular, but in the end it is solely up to you whether you trust our moderating judgment, or not. Nobody is forced to post on G4TW.

To say something about the topic itself, I actually managed to register with ease, and I got an @inbox.ru address. Got the e-mail 5 seconds after registering on the site. Other e-mail providers may work differently though. There may be a "spam" box. But in GMAIL for example, you could also look under more -> all mail.

Maybe I'll try the rest later on.

Thanks again, sorry I understand about the title I was just excited as hell when I found out it worked. Glad you're having no issues enjoy your update once you're finished with this process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top