Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 13 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:31

Touchinos wrote:Ugh, tried re-installing everything and started a new game without mods and that bloody infinite loading still happens. This is frustrating.

For those whose mods conflict with the game try and download this program called "ModConflictDetector." It's from ModTheSims and it basically does a scan of your mods folder and see what's wrong. On the bottom left corner of the program it has a key to show which color means what. Try and give it a go.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:34

It's not a mod problem. Even without mods it still does the infinite loading screen. We have to wait for G4TW to find out about this issue.

Back to top Go down

Ughust wrote:
VintageFan007 wrote:
Ughust wrote:
VintageFan007 wrote:i'm getting the infinite loading screen too
We all are.
has anyone come up with a solution or do we have to wait for a fix?
No solutions yet or fixes. I don't even think G4TW knows about it yet.
They have to know, though, ( I believe I've seen admins mention the "infinite loading screen" problem in their play-testing).

Back to top Go down

TheDecentSimmer wrote:
Touchinos wrote:Ugh, tried re-installing everything and started a new game without mods and that bloody infinite loading still happens. This is frustrating.

For those whose mods conflict with the game try and download this program called "ModConflictDetector." It's from ModTheSims and it basically does a scan of your mods folder and see what's wrong. On the bottom left corner of the program it has a key to show which color means what. Try and give it a go.
I do not have any mods. I removed them before installing everything. It might help others though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:35

Mallotha wrote:
Ughust wrote:
VintageFan007 wrote:
Ughust wrote:
We all are.
They have to know, though, ( I believe I've seen admins mention the "infinite loading screen" problem in their play-testing).
If they knew then it wouldn't make sense to release the crack if it doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:37

Ughust wrote:
Mallotha wrote:
Ughust wrote:
VintageFan007 wrote:
Ughust wrote:
We all are.
If they knew then it wouldn't make sense to release the crack if it doesn't work.
I know, my point was that they obviously got it to work somehow and that there's most likely an easy fix for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:42

Ughust wrote:
We all are.
i've seen like, two people say they had no issue, but everyone else seems to be having it. i have it as well, unfortunately... at least create a sim seems to work perfectly fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:46

After reinstalling I was able to get past the first load screen and into create a sim but when I tried load a lot it got stuck again. Why God.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 13 Empty My Sims 4 stuck on loading screen when I try to move in family after installing Vampires

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:47

Shamrock wrote:
I tested the update myself on a clean G4TW full game up to City Living, and I can confirm that:
- no freezing at the loading screen;
- no giberrish language;
- kept all my mods and saved games;
- I was able to play smoothly without bugs or freezes or crashes.

My G4TW Sims 4 is stuck on the loading screen as i was trying to go to a household and I can't quit, exit or reinstall the game while it is like this. I can normally make a family but when I try to move in, the game stuck on loading screen. I have no CC, start a whole new game, no saves, anything and I don't know what seems to be the problem. Please help me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:49

Scilla1993 wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
I tested the update myself on a clean G4TW full game up to City Living, and I can confirm that:
- no freezing at the loading screen;
- no giberrish language;
- kept all my mods and saved games;
- I was able to play smoothly without bugs or freezes or crashes.

My G4TW Sims 4 is stuck on the loading screen as i was trying to go to a household and I can't quit, exit or reinstall the game while it is like this. I can normally make a family but when I try to move in, the game stuck on loading screen. I have no CC, start a whole new game, no saves, anything and I don't know what seems to be the problem. Please help me!

Unfortunately this is the problem most people seem to be having. We'll just have to wait to hear from the G4TW staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:50

I encountered the loading issue after I had made my family, all saves were removed and I picked a lot and as it transitioned to that loading screen to load my chosen home lot, this was when the error happened. It seemed even without mods, I encountered the same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:55

Aelinore wrote:I encountered the loading issue after I had made my family, all saves were removed and I picked a lot and as it transitioned to that loading screen to load my chosen home lot, this was when the error happened. It seemed even without mods, I encountered the same issue.

Same here! I was so excited to play the vampire family that I created. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:02

oi'io'io'i''i'i'i'ii'i'i'i'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:10

I just read the G4TW The Sims 4 installation guide..it said the game is updated often and to not update immediately as that can break the crack... Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:12

Caribsimmer wrote:I just read the G4TW The Sims 4 installation guide..it said the game is updated often and to not update immediately as that can break the crack... Question

true and not true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:12

Well, I completely reinstalled everything and tried a fresh game with no saves or mods - can't get past the lot loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:14

SpriteProductionS wrote:
Caribsimmer wrote:I just read the G4TW The Sims 4 installation guide..it said the game is updated often and to not update immediately as that can break the crack... Question

true and not true
how so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:16

Mallotha wrote:Well, I completely reinstalled everything and tried a fresh game with no saves or mods - can't get past the lot loading screen.
That's weird. This probably means there's a problem with the game files itself.

What version of The Sims 4 were you playing before updating? 
Were you using the G4TW/Skidrow/ZLOrigin version, etc before this happened?
Where did you download the new update from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:26

Uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling up to City Living, have found no problems until the last update takes part, infinite loading comes out...
in conclusion, the last update's problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:26

MaxisPC wrote:
Mallotha wrote:Well, I completely reinstalled everything and tried a fresh game with no saves or mods - can't get past the lot loading screen.

@MaxisPC So how did you get the ZL Origin Method to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:36

Guys , im doing a petition there.
I will type to Ghostman, he found a fix for infinite loading.
I will.
We all will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:44

SpriteProductionS wrote:@MaxisPC So how did you get the ZL Origin Method to work?
I just followed the instruction on the Discord channel and Tarac's guide as well. Too bad it requires you to be connected to the internet though and ZClient is a bit finicky.

Anyway, after playing a with the ZLOrigin TS4 version for a while, here's what I did to make the new G4TW update work:
1. I applied the crack files by Tarac for the ZLOrigin TS4 from here.
2. I tried running the game without ZLOrigin and ZClient to see if it works (it did).
3. Then I downloaded the G4TW update and extracted the zip to a folder.
4. After that I transferred the extracted files to my Sims 4 game folder, replacing the existing files and ran TS4.exe. I didn't encounter any issues; no eternal loading screens or anything..

Note: My 'The Sims 4' game folder was installed on C:\Games the entire time.

Note2: Move your 'The Sims 4' folder from C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Electronic Arts before trying this to another location to avoid any conflicts or issues.

Last edited by MaxisPC on Tue 16 May 2017, 18:53; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : note, format)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:45

I reinstaled everything, created a family with toddler and now i'm moving them to their house let's see how that is going ....... And endless loading screen appears ,I think I will go back to tarac 1.26 patch and see what happens at least it had toddlers and vampires because that bowling stuff isn't that exciting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:57

MaxisPC wrote:

I used G4TW patched up to City Living, then switched to ZLOrigin version, but I literally started fresh with G4TW Vampire crack both times - the only difference was that I tried putting my mods and old saves back (from before the ZLOrigin version) first, and now did the fresh reinstall. And I tested City Living, it worked, so it's definitely a problem with the last update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:59

MaxisPC wrote:
SpriteProductionS wrote:@MaxisPC So how did you get the ZL Origin Method to work?
I just followed the instruction on the Discord channel and Tarac's guide as well. Too bad it requires you to be connected to the internet though and ZClient is a bit finicky.

Anyway, after playing a with the ZLOrigin TS4 version for a while, here's what I did to make the new G4TW update work:
1. I applied the crack files by Tarac for the ZLOrigin TS4 from here.
2. I tried running the game without ZLOrigin and ZClient to see if it works (it did).
3. Then I downloaded the G4TW update and extracted the zip to a folder.
4. After that I transferred the extracted files to my Sims 4 game folder, replacing the existing files and ran TS4.exe. I didn't encounter any issues; no eternal loading screens or anything..

Note: My 'The Sims 4' game folder was installed on C:\Games the entire time.

Note2: Move your 'The Sims 4' folder from C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Electronic Arts before trying this to another location to avoid any conflicts or issues.

i tried this and it didnt work. i wonder if the fix is to move the sims 4 folder in program files somewhere else since you use a different install location than most people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:08

Well until this gets fixed I will be creating households to populate my world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:10

okay, so after few problems with anti-virus it all started to work, except for the part with blank spaces. it's not like only spaces in the main menu are blank, but all the info about the vampires too (as if traits, character names, places etc etc). anyone knows something about how to fix it? reinstalling all the games is possible for me, but i would kindly refrain from doing so, if its not really necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top