Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 21:24

First topic message reminder :

I'm sorry if this answer is buried somewhere but I've been looking since last night and have tried multiple different "solutions" that haven't solved it for me yet. Sad

My game was working just fine after toddlers & vamps. I tried to install parenthood and fitness stuff last night and when I started my game I got the infinite load screen. I tried to fix it, to no avail, and then ended up uninstalling and then downloading everything over again and reinstalling. Now I'm getting "Game failed to load. error code: 3"

Needless to say, I panicked and I've probably messed things up so bad by uninstalling everything and trying to reinstall. I've definitely renamed the game folder to game_ after vamp update and then deleted it from there after I installed the following the updates. I'm not sure what else to do. I separated my original 'sims 4' folder (with all my saves, mods, tray folder, etc), and have it on my desktop. So a clean game wont even run. Need help please!

Last edited by Ageha on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 19:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change text color to read easier.)

Back to top Go down

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 23:34

@Tarac Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 23:37

KidDude wrote:Have you tried entering TS4.exe instead of TS4_x64.exe or vice versa?

I have only used TS4_x64.exe so far. I just tried TSR.exe with no difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:01

anyluckystarx wrote:
KidDude wrote:Have you tried entering TS4.exe instead of TS4_x64.exe or vice versa?

I have a solution but it can be a bit of odd (May not work).
And it is ZLorigin.
First of all, keep a backup of your game somewhere.
To install ZLOrigin, you need to:
1-Download this rar here.
2-Excract it, install ZLOrigin. BUT DON'T ENTER IT.
3-Make an account here.
4-Enter zclient, then log-in with your account that you have made.
5-Now it'll download some stuff, leave it until it says "auth.accepted as (Name of your account)"
6-Enter ZLorigin.
7-Go to library, find the sims 4.
8-*AGAIN REMEMBER TO BACKUP*
9-Now you have two choices, a-Re-download the whole thing but it will work with no probs
                                           b-Do some risky steps that i'm not 100% sure if they will work, SO BACKUP YOUR GAME AND SAVES.
I won't tell you the risky steps until you show me a picture of your library, and Sims 4 downloads. I need to see something in there...

Credits for @Tarac for these steps from his tutorial here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:18

Done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:23

I have my entire 'C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4' saved on my desktop. Is there a different way to 'backup' the game? Right now I'm just trying to get ANY game working. Even if it's a new start. What location do you need pictures of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:24

anyluckystarx wrote:I have my entire 'C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4' saved on my desktop. Is there a different way to 'backup' the game? Right now I'm just trying to get ANY game working. Even if it's a new start. What location do you need pictures of?
Backup your HOLE game somewhere away in your computer.
Send me pictures of The Sims 4 tab in Zlorigin, and the downloads tab too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:30

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Securi10
this okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:32

and when you say my whole game do you mean this folder ?Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simsfo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:34

anyluckystarx wrote:Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Securi10
this okay?
This came out when you tried to install ZLOrigin or entered ZClient?
I think yes. (as long as you downloaded the correct files from the link i gave you)
And yeah this hole folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:35

The WHOLE The Sims 4 folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:35

or this folder?Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Docume10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:36

The folder called "The Sims 4". Back it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:37

Both. The folder in documents and the folder where the game is set-upped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:39

okay doing it now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:51

It's still transferring the files to backup my game. I am going to go out to eat and when I return, I will finish. Thank you sooo much for all your time and help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:53

anyluckystarx wrote:It's still transferring the files to backup my game. I am going to go out to eat and when I return, I will finish. Thank you sooo much for all your time and help.
It's ok. I have so much free time xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:55

KidDude wrote:
anyluckystarx wrote:

And it is ZLorigin.
3-Make an account here.
5-Now it'll download some stuff, leave it until it says "auth.accepted as (Name of your account)"
6-Enter ZLorigin.
9-Now you have two choices, a-Re-download the whole thing but it will work with no probs
                                           b-Do some risky steps that i'm not 100% sure if they will work, SO BACKUP YOUR GAME AND SAVES.
I won't tell you the risky steps until you show me a picture of your library, and Sims 4 downloads. I need to see something in there...

for #7, what do you mean by library?

And for the photo what location do you mean by 'library' and the 'sims 4 downloads' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 00:59

anyluckystarx wrote:
KidDude wrote:
anyluckystarx wrote:

And it is ZLorigin.
3-Make an account here.
6-Enter ZLorigin.

for #7, what do you mean by library?

And for the photo what location do you mean by 'library' and the 'sims 4 downloads' ?
In Zlorigin. It looks the same as origin. The library is the games library in ZLorigin.
so show me a picture of the game library by right clicking the box art and properties in your games library.
and sims 4 downloads is a picture of the stuff downloading in Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 01:14

I gotta go now, will come back after some hours. Hope someone else can come in the meanwhile and solve your problem without ZLOrigin.
Bye Cya Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 14:23

Looks like there are no other suggestions. Will I still be able to update my game in the future if I go through ZLOrigin?

//EDIT

Having a hard time finding where to "enter ZLOrigin" or find the library. This is what happens when I log in to ZClient. Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Zclien10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 19:16

Thats it. there should be an Icon calles zlOrigin. click on that one. it will take you to a screen where you have the option to choose my games. click that. now scroll down a bit and you will find the sims 4. Click on that and download. Takes time because it installs every single pack and I think its 23 by this stage. Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 19:32

Am I able to play my game on ZLOrigin if I find myself somewhere with no internet?

//EDIT

anyluckystarx wrote:Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Savess10

This may be a silly question, but could it be causing a problem that I downloaded and extracted all the game updates to a folder on my desktop before I started installing them? Notice the bottom left corner where I have the folder 'THE SIMS 4 STUFF' with the "fix folders" underneath.

//EDIT

I logged into ZLOrigin but I think its in my actual origin account...

//EDIT

I think I have to give up...I have been trying to fix this since Sunday. I've deleted, downloaded, uninstalled and reinstalled so many times. I tried ZLOrigin but I'm not sure what to do. I used to be able to get everything up to Toddlers to work and now it won't get past Get Together without giving me the error code 3. I admit defeat. Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Jul 2017, 22:43

Hello,

I cannot help with zlOrigin; while I believe it fills an important gap insofar as it provides a way to play games for free without the usual hassle of dealing with cracked games the old-fashioned way, I personally don't care much about it, also because I don't really want to "log into" a custom game client to play those games, regardless of whether I have internet at any given moment or not.

Are you still dealing with the cracked/offline TS4, or the ZlOrigin? If you are still trying to get the cracked/offline version work, did you use WinRAR for extracting the items? It's very important that you use WinRAR for extracting the G4TW stuff.

The other thing is, it normally doesn't matter if you extract the stuff to the desktop prior to actually applying/installing them. What could be an issue is that security software like Windows Defender or similar programs tamper with your stuff. And yes, the stuff could have been "contaminated" the moment you extracted on the desktop. Therefore it is essential you add the Desktop (and in fact even the Downloads-folder) to your exclusions in the security software.

If you are using ZlOrigin, does it give you the option to "repair game" if you right-click on games in the game library? I know of cases from legit game owners who managed to overcome the error code 3, by repairing the game. As for the cracked offline versions, you can functionally achieve the same by doing the above-mentioned things (making sure to extract with WinRAR, adding the anti-virus exclusions beforehand, maybe re-copying/re-pasting the DLC over again).

I know this is difficult, but maybe it's also an idea if you step back for a moment. If you try for too long without succeeding you just get worn out, and you may lose interest completely. Do something else for a day or two, then get back to the TS4 again if you like. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 00:10

I am not using WinRAR, I'm using WinZip. So I will try this again with WinRAR after I download it. I have my Windows Defender turned off and actually (sad to say) my anti virus ran out and I've yet to replace it with any other security software... 

I didn't do too much more with ZLOrigin because I used the same email and password as my ACTUAL origin account and when I logged in, I could see my Sims 3 game. I just got out of it for fear of messing everything up completely.

Thanks so much for your pep talk!! I've definitely stepped away a few times to keep myself from doing irreparable damage to my laptop.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 00:55

Hi, im back Very Happy!
first of all do what @The_gh0stm4an said, if the problem still persists, immediately use ZLOrigin.
Zlorigin wills start, verifying all game files, and then downloading any update (if needed) and after that you are ready to roll. But for your issue  you must right click and choose repair game.
The thing which I wanted to take a picture of, is, will Zlorigin recognize the game or we have to move it to origin games? that's it.
And yeah TS3 and all its DLCs are available via ZLorigin (TS2 complete collection is there as well)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 01:23

Game Failed to Load. Error Code: 3 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Error11
Ive extracted all the files via winRAR and am  trying to install Sims Base Game and this popped up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 01:24

Welcome back and thanks for returning to my problem! I need all the help I can get!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top