Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 5 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:53

klolaaa wrote:everytime i double click TS4_x64 i get this:

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin

Can anyone help??

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @klolaa,

Are you positive that you have all previous (G4TW) repacks installed, up to Realm of Magic, before applying this newer update? As laid out in the included installation guide.txt?

FionaFallout wrote:Hi, I'm an idiot and I need help. I go through all the linkverse pages, click on an article and watch the video, and I get to the torrent magnet page and I see. The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 5 IYeUUlk

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't get past this point.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @FionaFallout,

This is a (magnet) link shortener service that we have been using for some time now. You just click on where it says "magnet:?...." in the middle of the screen, and usually, modern torrent clients will open automatically after that. If that is not the case for you however, you can also right-click on that magnet link the middle, choose "copy link address", open your torrent client manually, and then look for an option saying something like "open Magnet URI" or "Open Magnet link".

Yess, aye lieeke!

ivypoison255 wrote:Would TOR be considered a VPN? I'm fine with waiting until the Direct Download comes out, I just want to know all my options.

Kind of, but I don't think you can use it for actual torrenting purposes. There is a "TOR browser" with which you can surf the web just fine, but torrenting is ultimately something different.

I'll give you another hint: the VPN service Windscribe has a free plan for 10 GB per month, so search for that VPN provider. If you tweet about the company, maybe your data can be extended to 15 GB per month. It's still a bit tight, but this could be an option for you.

I have not yet heard back from my "goon" about the Direct Download; I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:55

No worries! I look into it. Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:59

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
klolaaa wrote:Hi, I'm an idiot and I need help. I go through all the linkverse pages, click on an article and watch the video, and I get to the torrent magnet page and I see. The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 5 IYeUUlk
FionaFallout wrote:
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't get past this point.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @FionaFallout,

This is a (magnet) link shortener service that we have been using for some time now. You just click on where it says "magnet:?...." in the middle of the screen, and usually, modern torrent clients will open automatically after that. If that is not the case for you however, you can also right-click on that magnet link the middle, choose "copy link address", open your torrent client manually, and then look for an option saying something like "open Magnet URI" or "Open Magnet link".

Yess, aye lieeke!
Thanks! I got it figured out, turns out at some point I uninstalled my uTorrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:02

Woohoo thank you so much! I am dying waiting for that direct download link! Feel like I don't want to make any more progress on any of my teens or young adults until I send them to uni first! Is there any way to get an automatic update from the forum when the direct download is added?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
klolaaa wrote:everytime i double click TS4_x64 i get this:

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin

Can anyone help??

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @klolaa,

Are you positive that you have all previous (G4TW) repacks installed, up to Realm of Magic, before applying this newer update? As laid out in the included installation guide.txt?

Yes, I've done it all right and I have everything up to Realm of Magic. Applied university multiple times, removed my mods folder nothing is fixing it

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:06

klolaaa wrote:Yes, I've done it all right and I have everything up to Realm of Magic. Applied university multiple times, removed my mods folder nothing is fixing it

OK, try running the validator here and post the results in a follow-up reply:
Code:
https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/validator

//EDIT

tattycakes wrote:Is there any way to get an automatic update from the forum when the direct download is added?

For the moment no; we have disabled the old newsletter/mailing system, because it was inherited from the old Admin, and most of the people on the list did not show up in years on the Forum here.

We are planning on opening a new mailing group, at some point in the future.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:12

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
klolaaa wrote:Yes, I've done it all right and I have everything up to Realm of Magic. Applied university multiple times, removed my mods folder nothing is fixing it

OK, try running the validator here and post the results in a follow-up reply:

It's saying "hashes for version 1.58.63.1010 not found on server"

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:14

klolaaa wrote:

OK, so it can't be used right now, for the new patch. Alright, so I'm afraid that for the moment, we have to leave it at that. I'm sorry, but feel free to open a new topic under TS4 Support, in the coming days. Maybe the server will be updated by then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:18

Hi!
First of all thank you for your work. You're awesome!
I have some issues with this pack. Starts perfectly, but whenever I try to play with a household just quits. I can create new households, but I can't play with them, because it just quits. No error codes. Anyone have a same issue? 
Could you please help me, how to solve this? 
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:33

My sister has the all in one and can't seem to find the all in one link for university. The one page from here doesn't show up on the page so can I get where the download is at for the all in one?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:52

klolaaa wrote:

@klolaaa, I can think of something else right now. Look in your torrent client for an option saying "Force Re-check", and try using that option. Your torrent will then say "checking [insert percentage number here]". And after it's done, it will be seeding again. After which you can try re-extracting.

If you want to give it a shot, you can also try re-download with a "better" torrent client. Recommended torrent clients are Tixati, qBittorrent, Deluge, Transmission.

zita1124 wrote:Hi!
First of all thank you for your work. You're awesome!
I have some issues with this pack. Starts perfectly, but whenever I try to play with a household just quits. I can create new households, but I can't play with them, because it just quits. No error codes. Anyone have a same issue? 
Could you please help me, how to solve this? 
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @zita1124,

I can't really offer more of a solution here other than trying to check again your mods/custom content. To the best of my conscience, I don't think anything is wrong with the download itself.

As an extreme measure, start a clean slate, and change the folder name under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. And see if you can then play the game "as intended".

Tessie1201 wrote:My sister has the all in one and can't seem to find the all in one link for university. The one page from here doesn't show up on the page so can I get where the download is at for the all in one?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Tessie1201,

We do not have an All-in-One yet, for the new University DLC. But I'm sure Sim Architect will come up with something. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 23:56

I’ve had the same issue as zita1124 where the game will just crash, and initially it wouldn’t come up with an error or anything. I tried removing my mods that aren’t the most up to date, and when it crashed, it said “The instruction at 0x000000014013AAD8 referenced memory at 0x00007FF40E5CC29C. The memory could not be read.” I’m so frustrated because I need my “Sims kick” today 😭

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 00:11

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  Thank you, thank you sooooo much;  really appreicated. All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Nov 2019, 01:13

judyhall wrote:WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  Thank you, thank you sooooo much;  really appreicated. All Hail Carlos!

Woot! Happy B-day! 

But no word from my stooge yet about the GoogleDrive, oof. Why.   It's 1:11 AM where I live, and I got maybe 5 hours of sleep yesterday (3 hours in one turn, then a 2-hour-nap). I'll log off soon for today, and I'll check back "later in the day" again, since it's Saturday already.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 01:58

Just finished seeding this for about 4 hours, hope that was able to help folks! Going to go update my mod folder now, thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 02:32

I've been waiting for this my whole life! Thanks G4TW!  I tip my fedora. The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 03:05

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! 

i will have to wait for the direct link because shaw sucks... but I love you guys!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 03:17

Anyone who plays on 2gb ram. Hahahaha I have 64 bit but on 2gb ram sooo good luck to my unupgradable laptop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 06:44

FTorture wrote:Anyone who plays on 2gb ram. Hahahaha I have 64 bit but on 2gb ram sooo good luck to my unupgradable laptop
Lol I dunno about 2gb ram people but i run on 6 pretty well. I can run Maya, nuke, Mudbox ect... no problem. I love my laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 09:33

Thank you for the quick update. Carlos is tha man!!! Gonna seed after downloading 'cause it's quite slow rn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 10:21

I'm back to say that i played this night, it works great !!
very good work THANK YOU again for everything
so easy to install - steps are clear and well explained Smile

i'm gonna play now ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 11:21

Guys pls help me I wanted to use the download links, but it doesn't work!  

Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 11:35

@BenceMan

just follow the link. its either read an article or watch video.. After youve done the task, justwait for 12 second so the "Click to download" button available. Then click the magnet link.. Hope it helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 12:20

@FTorture

Thy but I know these steps BUT when I opened the link on the page I there is not available the video.

The infolinks.com also doesn't work...

I tried to use with the ProtonVPN but I couldn't download link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 12:22

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
klolaaa wrote:

@klolaaa, I can think of something else right now. Look in your torrent client for an option saying "Force Re-check", and try using that option. Your torrent will then say "checking [insert percentage number here]". And after it's done, it will be seeding again. After which you can try re-extracting.

If you want to give it a shot, you can also try re-download with a "better" torrent client. Recommended torrent clients are Tixati, qBittorrent, Deluge, Transmission.
Nope, didn't work  Sad I've always used qbittorrent anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 12:26

Do you have any idea if the direct download will be coming soon? I'm wondering whether I should just try to use a torrent or wait a little longer??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 12:28

Also, at first I just dragged and dropped the files into The Sims 4 folder but when i try to extract it says "Can not open output file: Access is denied" for a lot of files including ClientDeltaBuild s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top