Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:59

thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
Pikli wrote:Im at 49% now, been downloading a few hours, but my speedy internet uploaded 100GB allready lol Meanwhile I updated my mods folder Smile
May I ask what do you mean by updating your mods folder?
I'm pretty sure they meant that they're downloading updated versions of their mods. A lot of script mods needs to be updated or else they won't work/cause crashes etc.
Thanks for the information  Very Happy one more question so does that means I have to go through even single mod in the folder to check for updates?
Stuff like CAS items (clothing, hair etc) and Build items probably doesn't need to be updated. But if you have mods that add/change gameplay like MC Command Center, Weather Overhaul, those need to be updated. So yes, I'd recommend you go through your mods folder, see what kind of script mods you have and do a quick google search to see if there's an update for them.

Alternatively, look simsonic's mod tracker (LINK) and compare the list with the mods you have installed. It will tell you if you have mods that are broken/compatible/updated.
Thank you so much for the information  Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:10

Great work thanks guys!  Can't touch banana Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:20

Any eta on the google drive? im int he perduicument even if i used a vpn to torrent something somehow my internet company catches on and im somehow on my final strike for that ****.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:22

Also i think the Google drive might be on your end. went to igg games and they have 9 part google drives up. but would ratter have it from you guys lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:31

hotkillerz wrote:Any eta on the google drive? im int he perduicument even if i used a vpn to torrent something somehow my internet company catches on and im somehow on my final strike for that ****.

What kind of VPN service are you using, if I may ask? Why. A really good VPN service like ProtonVPN or NordVPN will shield your (torrenting) traffic in such a way, as to make it impossible to detect what you are doing exactly, on that connection. Yes, you will need to go for paid VPN services, by the way.

And I asked one of my goons to help us out and put this thing on GoogleDrive later on. Still can't give an ETA though. Right now it's 5:30 PM, C.E.T. on my end. Don't know, try checking back before midnight @ C.E.T. If not, then tomorrow.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hotkillerz wrote:Any eta on the google drive? im int he perduicument even if i used a vpn to torrent something somehow my internet company catches on and im somehow on my final strike for that ****.

What kind of VPN service are you using, if I may ask? Why.  A really good VPN service like ProtonVPN or NordVPN will shield your (torrenting) traffic in such a way, as to make it impossible to detect what you are doing exactly, on that connection. Yes, you will need to go for paid VPN services, by the way.

And I asked one of my goons to help us out and put this thing on GoogleDrive later on. Still can't give an ETA though. Right now it's 5:30 PM, C.E.T. on my end. Don't know, try checking back before midnight @ C.E.T. If not, then tomorrow.
i was using tunnel bear but somehow my internet company saw my torrent seeds and flagged me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:43

I hope that Direct Download support doesn't go away anytime soon. Thank you all for what you do ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:46

how can i check how many ppl are seeding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:48

pcdaly wrote:how can i check how many ppl are seeding?
if ur seeding thtere should be a leacher section. depding on how many people are leching is your answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:50

I'm currently downloading the expansion.

I have a seedbox, which I will keep uploading, so far it's uploading at 400MB on and off, so that should help all of yee. But it's taking a while to download, so yeah, bear with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:50

hotkillerz wrote:
i was using tunnel bear but somehow my internet company saw my torrent seeds and flagged me.

So I did a quick duckduckgo search, and did not come across anything that would classify as a red flag about that service. Until now though, I did not know that Tunnelbear was a Canadian service...?

Then again, one of our recommended VPN services (Windscribe) is also from Canada. The difference is, that Windscribe is relatively obscure, and very few people know about it. A smaller/lesser known VPN service tends to not attract that much heat. Also, I have not heard of Windscribe "selling out" anybody.

I'll need to ask the inevitable: did you use a paid plan for Tunnelbear, or the free one? And if you used the paid plan, does the client program from Tunnelbear offer a "killswitch" (= disconnect of your entire internet connection if the VPN server fails to work)? Maybe you disconnected from the VPN during download, and you wrongly configured the killswitch, so it continued downloading under your regular home internet.

SilverShine wrote:I hope that Direct Download support doesn't go away anytime soon. Thank you all for what you do ♥

Hello @Silvershine,

Hang on, we will get to the Direct Download, I promise. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:56

no kill switch that i saw i ahs the paid and the free versions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 18:09

I've restarted my torrent client and it suddenly started to work, I'm currently at 86% with 1-2hrs of estimated time left. After I will download I will leave it for a few days to seed till the direct download will be released Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 18:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hotkillerz wrote:

So I did a quick duckduckgo search, and did not come across anything that would classify as a red flag about that service. Until now though, I did not know that Tunnelbear was a Canadian service...?

Then again, one of our recommended VPN services (Windscribe) is also from Canada. The difference is, that Windscribe is relatively obscure, and very few people know about it. A smaller/lesser known VPN service tends to not attract that much heat. Also, I have not heard of Windscribe "selling out" anybody.

I'll need to ask the inevitable: did you use a paid plan for Tunnelbear, or the free one? And if you used the paid plan, does the client program from Tunnelbear offer a "killswitch" (= disconnect of your entire internet connection if the VPN server fails to work)? Maybe you disconnected from the VPN during download, and you wrongly configured the killswitch, so it continued downloading under your regular home internet.

SilverShine wrote:I hope that Direct Download support doesn't go away anytime soon. Thank you all for what you do ♥

Hello @Silvershine,

Hang on, we will get to the Direct Download, I promise. Smile

So im currently downloading the game in parts for google drive after im done if someone can walk me through it i can post the direct download link when its done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 18:26

Edit* nvm im not going to be able to as i got to work lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 18:31

ok i can do it now i can link it from my drive on my phone while im at work once its all downloaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 19:28

Thank you so much! Super excited for this DLC, hopefully, the direct download will be up soon  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 19:57

9 hours znd 6 minutes later and my download is FINALLY completed!! Will seed for a few hours while I install and explore the game  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:06

Alright, fully downloaded.

I will keep it in my Seedbox for a while. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:06

Thank you so much! I'm from Singapore and have been downloading patiently since 9pm till 2:55am lmao.
Will continue to seed. 
You guys are awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:12

I love you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:24

Thank you all so so much for this!! Out of all the Sims packs, this is the one I've been looking forward to the most. And to give it to us so promptly! I'm so grateful. I've been a member here since you were providing links for Sims 3, and I've never had a bad experience. Thank you so much!

I'm going to let it seed a bit in the backgound, hope it helps for everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:44

Hi
It is not working for me.
I've always installed the files from your download page without any issue.

This realease got 2 bins folders (never seen that) bin and bin_LE (also those folders have a lot of missing files)
If I try to launch the game I have "Unable to start" error message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 20:53

Hello, First i would like to thank you all very much for everything Smile 

Now i would like to know why this update got the red warning about internet termination,Something changed ?

I dont remember seeing older updates getting this, im kinda scared about all of this so im gonna wait for a direct link

Again Thank you guys !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:00

Hey guys, thank you for a prompt download. Unfortunately, it might be too prompt because the game is not working. Either won't allow me to press the play button on the households or while loading any household, crashes Sad I turned off all my mods and still cannot play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mynxie Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:00

Thank you very much!
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:02

Woo! This post was a roller-coaster. Yay the patch is already out! Aww, no direct download! 
Thank You to everyone for your hard work! I can't wait (I'll totally wait) for the direct download to be available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top