Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 11:31

So yeah, I manage to play sims 4 discover uni on my 2gb ram laptop. But I didnt reach my graduation because I got bored easily.. So yeah gonna put my last update. And be happy of what I had.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 12:05

FTorture wrote:So yeah, I manage to play sims 4 discover uni on my 2gb ram laptop. But I didnt reach my graduation because I got bored easily.. So yeah gonna put my last update. And be happy of what I had.

Oof. Why.

In the meantime, I'll leave this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35612-the-sims-4-legacy-edition-all-in-one-1-58-63-1010-incl-university-ep-by-sim-architect-out-now

And also @ViVie, thanks for the comment above about the CC! Very Happy Talk to my left hand

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 12:19

Hi guys,

I've started playing (thaaaanks so much for all you do!) but have some errors with UI. Anyone have any suggestions? It also happens on the Work tab and not all classes show.
The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Untitl12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 13:12

Maybe this will help anyone that experiences crashes at loading the household - for me the culprit were two mods - Road to Fame and Life tragedies by Sacrificial. After removing them, the game runs as smooth as before.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 13:32

OK, I finished installing and the first round of test. The game will work relatively fine without any CC. There is a bug which make showers disappear upon placing, same thing as when the bath-tubs disappear with Island Paradise. The good news is that there is a batch fix already with the updated Sims 4 Studio tool. Still, some problem remains, as Sims will not be able to whoo-hoo in the CC showers if tunning has not been fixed by the maker. As I mentioned before, there is also problems with some sliders. I suggest that until all the bugs are found and dealt with you keep a backup copy of your tray and save files, due to the fact that you may corrupt your saves and Sims. Why God.
Since I posted, I have done some more testing, some beds are broken also as are bookcases, all CC. Ea changed these items as well as the tuning files, so be patient and test all your CC items that belong to showers, beds and bookcases. A good method, which is what I do. I build a room and place items in it with a sim just waiting to do the testing for me.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 13:45

grieralexander wrote:OK, I finished installing and the first round of test. The game will work relatively fine without any CC. There is a bug which make showers disappear upon placing, same thing as when the bath-tubs disappear with Island Paradise. The good news is that there is a batch fix already with the updated Sims 4 Studio tool. Still, some problem remains, as Sims will not be able to whoo-hoo in the CC showers if tunning has not been fixed by the maker. As I mentioned before, there is also problems with some sliders. I suggest that until all the bugs are found and dealt with you keep a backup copy of your tray and save files, due to the fact that you may corrupt your saves and Sims. Why God.
Since I posted, I have done some more testing, some beds are broken also as are bookcases, all CC. Ea changed these items as well as the tuning files, so be patient and test all your CC items that belong to showers, beds and bookcases. A good method, which is what I do. I build a room and place items in it with a sim just waiting to do the testing for me.
CC bookcases will make your game crash to desktop!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 14:23

First off, thank you so much for all the work you do it's really crazy to see how fast these things are available for us to download Good job!

This is actually the first time I've ever had an issue. 
I installed the update as instructed and as per usual of course but when I launched the game I got pop up telling me my game date was incomplete and almost all of the worlds from expansion/game packs except for get to work, get together and discover univeristy were gone. 

I searched the forum if it had happened to anyone before and the last time someone ran into this issue was when they installed GP05 and the error happened because somehow their GP04 folder ended up in the GP05 one. So I checked on my EP and GP folders and sure enough, the worlds folders that should be in them are missing. another quick search showed me that the worlds folder were in all of the EP and GP folders that are in the The Sims 4/Delta folder so i just tried to copy those into the /The Sims 4 folder but it didn't fix the issue. 

Any ideas? 
The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 14:49

marcxattackk wrote:First off, thank you so much for all the work you do it's really crazy to see how fast these things are available for us to download Good job!

I installed the update as instructed and as per usual of course but when I launched the game I got pop up telling me my game date was incomplete and almost all of the worlds from expansion/game packs except for get to work, get together and discover univeristy were gone. 

I searched the forum if it had happened to anyone before and the last time someone ran into this issue was when they installed GP05 and the error happened because somehow their GP04 folder ended up in the GP05 one. So I checked on my EP and GP folders and sure enough, the worlds folders that should be in them are missing. another quick search showed me that the worlds folder were in all of the EP and GP folders that are in the The Sims 4/Delta folder so i just tried to copy those into the /The Sims 4 folder but it didn't fix the issue. 

Any ideas? 
The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Untitl10
It is just a suggestion, from my part, but at this time, your files are all messed up... I suggest you download the all inclusive from Sims Architect and do a fresh install. I keep all my previous game downloads as a backup and although is time consuming and painfull, a couple of times I've had had to re-install everything. I just updated mine and I checked and everything is where it should be. Maybe, someone would give you a better option, but since these are incremental, I feel that by moving around folder's content, you may have a bigger issue if you try to patch it up.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 15:59

grieralexander wrote:
marcxattackk wrote:First off, thank you so much for all the work you do it's really crazy to see how fast these things are available for us to download Good job!

Any ideas? 
It is just a suggestion, from my part, but at this time, your files are all messed up... I suggest you download the all inclusive from Sims Architect and do a fresh install. I keep all my previous game downloads as a backup and although is time consuming and painfull, a couple of times I've had had to re-install everything. I just updated mine and I checked and everything is where it should be. Maybe, someone would give you a better option, but since these are incremental, I feel that by moving around folder's content, you may have a bigger issue if you try to patch it up.

Luckily, I also kept all of the previous downloads just in case, so a fresh install is not SUPER inconvenient but I still wanted to know if anyone might have another answer to this particular problem  Oh my... Thank you for responding so quickly!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 16:36

marcxattackk wrote:

Luckily, I also kept all of the previous downloads just in case, so a fresh install is not SUPER inconvenient but I still wanted to know if anyone might have another answer to this particular problem  Oh my... Thank you for responding so quickly!  Smile

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @marcxattackk,

You could try repairing your TS4 installation via ZLOrigin, although we don't fully endorse ZLOrigin anymore (see the bold red notice at the beginning of the following):
https://www.games4theworld.club/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

But after you set up everything, try downloading The Sims 4 through ZLOrigin. After you get to 1%, abort the download and look around in the options of ZLOrigin. See if you can make it such that updates are not downloaded automatically anymore.

When you're done, exit ZLOrigin, copy your TS4 install folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\ and when prompted, replace all existing files. So your TS4 installation will then be "embedded" within the default location where ZLOrigin saves the stuff.

Log back onto ZLOrigin, and right-click on TS4 in your ZLOrigin library. Choose "Repair", and wait. Once it's done, use the "Game"-subfolder from the .7z archive file of the University repack here, to be able to play your TS4 offline, a.k.a. without having to go through the ZLOrigin.

I know this method is a bit of a hassle, but it's the best thing I can suggest for now, since the tool that most people have been using thus far (that "validator" on anadius' Tumblr page) seems to not have been updated yet as for the 1.58.63.1020.

This new DLC is a total desaster, and I don't mean our repack (because everything's fine on that end). Starting with the fact that this "Legacy Edition" introduced new files, going over to the new DLC not working with Wineskin on Mac, then the endless problems with custom content/mods. Wonderful work from EA, as always! We are in discussion, about how we can make our troubleshooting more effective, because of these issues. So stay tuned for further announcements, but again, I cannot give any ETA's.

Good luck either way!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 16:39

Do not download/install that G4TW torrent when you have 32-bits Windows.
The file game/bin_LE/TS4.exe will lead to an error and you can't play the game.
To solve this problem fall back to Realm of Magic.
Delete the folder Game from your University installation and replace with the folder Game of Realm.
If necessary also delete GameVersion from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

For a full working 32-bits game you need the Legacy Edition.
You can get it via ZLOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 16:52

JimmyH wrote:Easiest way to get it (...)

Yes, if you don't mind the (theoretical) possibility of being used as a proxy, or if you are using ZLOrigin within a virtual machine. Otherwise:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35612-the-sims-4-legacy-edition-all-in-one-1-58-63-1010-incl-university-ep-by-sim-architect-out-now

A bit slow right now, due to zero seeds. But I am grabbing it myself right now and downloading/seeding as much of it, as possible! I'm positive that later on, more seeds will show up.

Edit: I see 2-3 seeds, I think!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 17:30

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
JimmyH wrote:Easiest way to get it (...)

Yes, if you don't mind the (theoretical) possibility of being used as a proxy, or if you are using ZLOrigin within a virtual machine. Otherwise:

A bit slow right now, due to zero seeds. But I am grabbing it myself right now and downloading/seeding as much of it, as possible! I'm positive that later on, more seeds will show up.

Edit: I see 2-3 seeds, I think!

Red star from Carlos
OK I will check my e-mail to see if I got a torrent for that, if not, I will downloaded and seed ASAP, @The_gh0stm4an
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 17:33

grieralexander wrote:OK I will check my e-mail to see if I got a torrent for that, if not, I will downloaded and seed ASAP, @The_gh0stm4an

Thing is, this is a torrent-only from Sim Architect, so no direct download is available @grieralexander. However, if you like, you can join in the torrent swarm. I'll e-mail you shortly.

It is basically a complete TS4 installation with all updates/DLC. Only difference between Sim's torrent and my own TS4 installation is that there are these Legacy Edition-files. Basically a folder named Delta_LE, a folder Bin_LE, and a couple of scattered Resource_LE.cfg's.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 18:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:OK I will check my e-mail to see if I got a torrent for that, if not, I will downloaded and seed ASAP, @The_gh0stm4an

Thing is, this is a torrent-only from Sim Architect, so no direct download is available @grieralexander. However, if you like, you can join in the torrent swarm. I'll e-mail you shortly.

It is basically a complete TS4 installation with all updates/DLC. Only difference between Sim's torrent and my own TS4 installation is that there are these Legacy Edition-files. Basically a folder named Delta_LE, a folder Bin_LE, and a couple of scattered Resource_LE.cfg's.
OK, I've decided since University is so buggy and a hell of a lot of my CC will not work, I will reinstall my game up to realm of magic, at least until EA solves all the bugs, although I doubt that all cc will be updated Why God.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 18:34

OK, I have finished testing G4TW University Download, VANILLA and EVERYTHING works, the way it should. Once I placed my old mod folder in (mind you this is after updating most mods I knew were breaking the game, the headaches started. So, I've been inclined to have 2 Sims games, leave this installation as is and re-install up to realm of magic on another with all my lovely all mods. I hope I can do this! To me personally, the update and University Pack is not worth to loose most of my CC, since I, at a personal level will not play this game without mods.  Why God.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 19:10

grieralexander wrote:OK, I have finished testing G4TW University Download, VANILLA and EVERYTHING works, the way it should. Once I placed my old mod folder in (mind you this is after updating most mods I knew were breaking the game, the headaches started. So, I've been inclined to have 2 Sims games, leave this installation as is and re-install up to realm of magic on another with all my lovely all mods. I hope I can do this! To me personally, the update and University Pack is not worth to loose most of my CC, since I, at a personal level will not play this game without mods.  Why God.

Oof. Wat.  I smell another "hotfix" (or as EA call it: "emergency patch"), coming soon.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 17 Nov 2019, 20:36

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Oof. Wat.  I smell another "hotfix" (or as EA call it: "emergency patch"), coming soon.

@The_gh0stm4n , so do I. Most of the Simmers in the social media are screaming IAmSoHappyEmergahwd , that is not to mention the modders, which are getting "requests" on when are you going to update your mods, type! Facepalm  That is not to mention my tour over at some modders in Patreon, which charge for their stuff; those are getting drilled IAmSoHappyEmergahwd . Some of the well known mods are being updated so I will leave the link to which mods are broken and which not here: 
Code:
https://simsonic.weebly.com/modstracker.html

I wish a lot of patience to everyone. I did a backup of my untouched old mods folder for my own Legacy Version of the game and now I will start sifting out mods for the University Version
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2019, 02:56

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:OK, I have finished testing G4TW University Download, VANILLA and EVERYTHING works, the way it should. Once I placed my old mod folder in (mind you this is after updating most mods I knew were breaking the game, the headaches started. So, I've been inclined to have 2 Sims games, leave this installation as is and re-install up to realm of magic on another with all my lovely all mods. I hope I can do this! To me personally, the update and University Pack is not worth to loose most of my CC, since I, at a personal level will not play this game without mods.  Why God.

good i hope their fix will fix us mac user issue with wine!!! lol wishful thinking but it could be possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2019, 09:00

emsilly wrote:Hi guys,

I've started playing (thaaaanks so much for all you do!) but have some errors with UI. Anyone have any suggestions? It also happens on the Work tab and not all classes show.
The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 Untitl12

Same thing happened to me. If you have the UI Cheats Extension mod installed, remove it & all should be well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Nov 2019, 14:03

So I went over to the Twitter account of "The Sims", under the announcement for University, and of course many other people experience these crashing issues with the "Discover University" DLC as well over there.
https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/1195410748693835776

Now as a little "extra", the following sequence of comments (I'm not going to censor the names of the people, because everybody can see that for themselves, by going under the Twitter):

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 8 3AAmVuV

I wonder what comment could have been under where it says now "this tweet is unavailable". Hmmm, let me think! Maybe a comment pointing to a source where you can get an offline-playable & DRM-free version of game for free? Very Happy

(no, I did not post under that tweet in case anybody thought, as I don't use US-based social media networks anymore, but pretty surely they deleted a comment from someone due to a "conflict of interest").
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2019, 17:13

so i can't use the 32 ? 

My laptop should be able to handle the 64 but it glitches a lot so i usually use the 32 because it barely glitches and the 64 glitches a lot... so are there other ways to make the game glitch less?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 18 Nov 2019, 17:19

official1dstan wrote:so i can't use the 32 ? 

My laptop should be able to handle the 64 but it glitches a lot so i usually use the 32 because it barely glitches and the 64 glitches a lot... so are there other ways to make the game glitch less?
If you gave some examples of the "glitches" it would be easier to help you pin point what might be going on and work them out Yess, aye lieeke!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Nov 2019, 17:30

official1dstan wrote:so i can't use the 32 ? 

No, with the upload posted in this announcement, you cannot use the 32-bit .exe. This is a total mess from EA. They released that "Legacy Edition" simultaneously with the University DLC, but that latest DLC does NOT work with 32-bit systems.

We're working on a G4TW repack of the Legacy-files too, but I still can't give an ETA. In the meantime there is only the All-in-one from Aim Architect here, that has these files included:

Once you get the Legacy-files, you can play the base game and all DLCs released before University (on 32-bit), ONLY up to patch version 1.58.63.1010. So you will not be able to play the University expansion, nor any future DLCs, nor will you be able to profit from further patch/DLC updates. So for 32-bit people, it's as if The Sims 4 "ends" for you at this point.

Which in turn means, and I won't apologize for my following choice of words, that 32-bit people are basically screwed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2019, 23:39

Hey there i wish u could help me to resolve this thing happening... Basically i installed a version of Sims 4 with all the expansions together from this site, but i'm sure 100% it was a torrent link with inside all this xbin files!!! It was so much faster and easier to install it instead of every step explained above... But im really struggling trying to find it anywhere here it looks like its not more possible... So i'm asking am i crazy??? There was something like that around here or it was another site??? I'm so sure it was from here i used to download Sims 4!!! Please, someone help me! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Nov 2019, 23:47

lucaparanoico wrote:Hey there i wish u could help me to resolve this thing happening... Basically i installed a version of Sims 4 with all the expansions together from this site, but i'm sure 100% it was a torrent link with inside all this xbin files!!! It was so much faster and easier to install it instead of every step explained above... But im really struggling trying to find it anywhere here it looks like its not more possible... So i'm asking am i crazy??? There was something like that around here or it was another site??? I'm so sure it was from here i used to download Sims 4!!! Please, someone help me! <3

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @lucaparanoico,

I'll just leave this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35594p125-the-sims-4-discover-university-version-1-58-63-1020-out-now#207601
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 00:57

So am I the only one who doesn't see the download link on thesimsarchitect? Or did i miss something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top