Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Nov 2019, 23:47

lucaparanoico wrote:Hey there i wish u could help me to resolve this thing happening... Basically i installed a version of Sims 4 with all the expansions together from this site, but i'm sure 100% it was a torrent link with inside all this xbin files!!! It was so much faster and easier to install it instead of every step explained above... But im really struggling trying to find it anywhere here it looks like its not more possible... So i'm asking am i crazy??? There was something like that around here or it was another site??? I'm so sure it was from here i used to download Sims 4!!! Please, someone help me! <3

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @lucaparanoico,

I'll just leave this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35594p125-the-sims-4-discover-university-version-1-58-63-1020-out-now#207601

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 00:57

So am I the only one who doesn't see the download link on thesimsarchitect? Or did i miss something?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 01:02

GenyaArikado wrote:So am I the only one who doesn't see the download link on thesimsarchitect? Or did i miss something?

Hello,

Sim Architect has his own structure with regards to his website (which is separate in terms of organization from G4TW, but still endorsed by us).

I think there are multiple "pages". The page about the all-in-one starts with some form of introduction/general info, and a few pages later there is the download link. I'll tag @Sim Architect, maybe he wants to elaborate a bit on that issue, but as for me I can't say much more beyond that.

Good luck! Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 19 Nov 2019, 01:42

Hi!

@The_gh0stm4n is right!

I had to structure my topics with multiple pages and insert the link (which is also in large pink font, caps and with one ⏬ emoji on each side) to induce more people to read my article before downloading, so they make less mistakes and don't ruin their game.

I saw a considerable reduction in common mistakes made by the average user after this implementation, because people are indeed reading before just clicking on the download link and hoping for the best.

I am very careful with my design choice mentioned above, in the sense that I also reduce the chance of people clicking ads instead of the real download links, because I do not use green buttons or tiny winy links below ads, I use a large bold pink font on a header html tag to make it as easy as possible, after or in the middle of the instructions.

Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 19 Nov 2019, 11:43

GenyaArikado wrote:So am I the only one who doesn't see the download link on thesimsarchitect? Or did i miss something?
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd No, I also missed it and had to ask him to point me in the right direction. I would be abaut the midle of the page and it says download here.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:35

I'm also (just) noticing that @Sim Architect's All-In-One torrent does not include language strings for all 17 languages - only English.

I'll supply those when we release a G4TW repack for these files. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:50

[adm]Comment removed due to violation of Forum Rule #3.

- The_gh0stm4n[/adm]

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:56

JimmyH wrote:(...)

User @JimmyH, I'm noticing that your commenting history on here consists mostly of shilling on behalf of other websites here, and in the process also demeaning and degrading downloads that are offered or otherwise endorsed by us.

You don't have to agree with what - and how - we do things over here. But at this rate you're only driving traffic away from this site through misleading messages about G4TW and shilling on behalf of other platforms. Which we are not going to allow on this platform; I'm sure though that the likes of Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/Discord or whatever are better suited for you. You have been warned.

(And I expect a response from you within no more than 24 hrs that you have read and understood this warning, by the way)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 19 Nov 2019, 14:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I'm also (just) noticing that @Sim Architect's All-In-One torrent does not include language strings for all 17 languages - only English.

I'll supply those when we release a G4TW repack for these files. Smile
Had no idea, haven't open the pack, since my G4TW update is working perfectly after taking all the bugged CC out. I did have a second install of the game until Real of Magic, just in case my old saves get bugged, but so far, I am testing CAS and new games without a problem, maybe later in the week I test build buy thoroughly. I am glad we are getting an all in one copy for the forum! Thanks again for providing a great experience for us here. Carlos is tha man!!!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 15:44

grieralexander wrote:I am glad we are getting an all in one copy for the forum! Thanks again for providing a great experience for us here. Carlos is tha man!!!

Only drawback here is that speeds for this torrent have been relatively slow for me, I think it's because most seeders are from the US/Canada and Brazil, and there is a tendency with torrents that downloaders near the geographical locations (of the majority of seeders) are slightly preferred.

I could try using a VPN and connect somewhere to the "Pan-American" continent, but I'm almost at 80% already, so I'll just ride it out.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 19 Nov 2019, 18:33

Oh no, @The_gh0stm4n!!! It was supposed to HAVE the languages! I tested it out and it seemed to be working here (the All in One is a copy of the version I currently use). 

I am very sorry if any file is missing!

I will look into it right away and re-upload it if it's the case!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 18:36

Sim Architect wrote:Oh no, @The_gh0stm4n!!! It was supposed to HAVE the languages! I tested it out and it seemed to be working here (the All in One is a copy of the version I currently use). 

I am very sorry if any file is missing!

I will look into it right away and re-upload it if it's the case!

From what I've seen, under the Delta_LE folder (and subfolders) there is only ENG_US, in terms of language strings.

I have the files ready, and I can forward you them. Probably I will merge these Legacy Edition Strings with the normal ones, don't know yet.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 19 Nov 2019, 18:46

OMG! So sorry! So the language is missing only for the 32 bit version, the 64 version is multi language already. I need to reapply the language strings on that folder only, maybe we can release the language strings for the LE only, do you have a G4TW endorsed file for that, so I can just share a link on my topic "in case" anybody needs? 

I think most people are using the 64 bit anyway, and the next release could have everything fixed, that way we don't lose the torrent that's already going around, as very few people are expected to miss those files anyway.

//EDIT

Oh, and yes, the majority of my audience is in the United States of America by far, but I also have a good percentage of UK and Australians as well Brazilians  Carlos is tha man!!! 

//EDIT 2

Just released the NEW Language Pack with all Missing Language Files (hopefully): The Sims 4 Language Changer 1.58.63

Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake.

Last edited by Sim Architect on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 23:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Language Changer 1.58.63 Legacy + University)
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 20:02

No seeds are showing up for the torrent and the direct download says there are too many people trying to download it.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 20:31

VoID2812 wrote:No seeds are showing up for the torrent and the direct download says there are too many people trying to download it.  Why.

Hello,

Which torrent client are you using? I just reloaded and started test-downloading the torrent and got this here:

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 LM44OsM

Plenty of seeds on my end. Did you make sure to enable DHT in your torrent client settings?

As for the Direct Download, the premise of these descriptions (see the opening post) is that you need to import the item to your own GoogleDrive account, because downloading directly will not work. There is a limit of about 2,000 GB per day on these downloads. And given the fact that this download here is 8 GB in size, you can do the math about how many people can download directly, per day. But if you import the item to your GoogleDrive, you can bypass the limit.

This is what you need to click on:

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 XyuUfHe

And yes, that means you need to have a Google account, and yes, it also means you must have the necessary free filespace (at least 8 GB) in your GoogleDrive, before you can import it.

Again, there is a guide in the opening announcement (orange link under GoogleDrive), that links you to a tutorial about this issue.

At the moment there is not much else I can suggest, except maybe switching torrent clients or maybe clearing the browser cache and cookies. From my end, everything works as intended.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 21:04

grieralexander wrote:
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd No, I also missed it and had to ask him to point me in the right direction. I would be abaut the midle of the page and it says download here.

could you like take a pic? i don't see anything that says Download here, not even searching on the page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 21:08

Qbittorent. And yes, DHT is enabled. Still no seeds. Sent the direct download to my Google Drive and tried to download it there but it says quota reached for today, cannot download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 21:38

I was looking forward to playing Discover University.   Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Nov 2019, 21:39

VoID2812 wrote:Qbittorent. And yes, DHT is enabled. Still no seeds. Sent the direct download to my Google Drive and tried to download it there but it says quota reached for today, cannot download.

Yes, you sent the item to your GoogleDrive. But did you also right-click on it, and chose "make a copy"? And then downloaded said copy? Because only that is considered a proper import.

//EDIT

GenyaArikado wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

could you like take a pic? i don't see anything that says Download here, not even searching on the page

Screenshot for you and everybody else having that issue. Extra hint! This screenshot was taken from page 5.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 ZDO3Aut

Yes, I know that Sim Architect may have an unorthodox way of putting stuff together, but this should really do it now, people.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 22:07

Ohhhh okay! Now it's working. Sorry. I usually download the torrent. This is the first time I've had to do the direct download. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 19 Nov 2019, 23:27

Thanks for sharing the screenshot @The_gh0stm4n!

As long as people are reading and following ALL the instructions closely and using my website I am happy.

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2019, 00:36

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
VoID2812 wrote:Qbittorent. And yes, DHT is enabled. Still no seeds. Sent the direct download to my Google Drive and tried to download it there but it says quota reached for today, cannot download.

Yes, you sent the item to your GoogleDrive. But did you also right-click on it, and chose "make a copy"? And then downloaded said copy? Because only that is considered a proper import.

//EDIT

GenyaArikado wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

Screenshot for you and everybody else having that issue. Extra hint! This screenshot was taken from page 5.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 ZDO3Aut

Yes, I know that Sim Architect may have an unorthodox way of putting stuff together, but this should really do it now, people.

omg i thought those pages were for the comment section... Excuse me while i go find a hole to bury myself.   jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Nov 2019, 00:40

GenyaArikado wrote:

omg i thought those pages were for the comment section... Excuse me while i go find a hole to bury myself.   jocolor

I almost wanted to put even more red arrows on that example screenshot, but then I reconsidered. Haters gonna hate

But please, no worries, you're most welcome! Have fun with the game (once you downloaded it), and don't forget to set up your Windows Defender & other antivirus exclusions correctly, before the download!

VoID2812 wrote:Ohhhh okay! Now it's working. Sorry. I usually download the torrent. This is the first time I've had to do the direct download. Thank you.

Nice! Yess, aye lieeke! Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 20 Nov 2019, 01:08

Yes! BEFORE downloading, otherwise your anti virus might remove the "off line mod".

I accept suggestions for small tweaks, I would like to find a way for people to notice the pagination even more, I use large icons but perhaps they're not enough?

I still need people to take their time and paginate through the content. Wordpress does not give me a configurable "Next Page" button for me to place at the end of each page automatically, and making them one by one, besides being a LOT of work would mean a risk of things going broken if I need to update things.

But so far that's the only thing I can think of to help, and I will study the best way to implement it without making the site even more heavy on the cheap hosting I can afford right now (there are plugins but they make tons of sql requests etc).

Ideally I would remove those page shortcuts from the bottom and only have a Next or a Previous button at the bottom where applicable to really force people to read the entire thing because I really want you all doing things right to avoid frustration.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2019, 04:16

Thanks for uploading this update.Smile

Can this update be used with the anadius repack 1.56 since it seems to have disappeared.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 9 Empty My game won't open - no error messages, it just won't open

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2019, 11:06

Hi! I'm stumped.  Sad
As I said in the title, my game won't open. I don't get any error messages, it just has a black screen for like 5 seconds, and then crashes. 
 I have read all the other comments on this post, and tried all the suggestions you've given other users that had remotely similar problems to mine... It seems like I've tried everything, I've looked on other posts on this site, I've even scraped the internet for other websites that might have a solution, and I can't find anything. 
It's not mods, as far as I know, I moved the Mods folder to see if that worked, I tried running in compatibility mode, I disabled my antivirus, I disabled Windows Defender... and some other things I might be forgetting right now. 
It worked just fine before I installed this new pack. I have all the other Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs.
However... I can't recall if I got them from G4TW or not... I'm pretty sure I did, but I don't know how to check to confirm.
 if I didn't, could that be causing my issue?
Am I going to have to completely uninstall everything and re-install the files from here just to be sure? Agh!  Why God.

Please help.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Nov 2019, 13:48

cadak5 wrote:Thanks for uploading this update.Smile

Can this update be used with the anadius repack 1.56 since it seems to have disappeared.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @cadak5,

Yes, you can apply this update after any Sims 4 repack, that is (at least) on version 1.55.105.1020/Realm of Magic.

prosperos-mistress wrote:Hi! I'm stumped.  Sad
As I said in the title, my game won't open. I don't get any error messages, it just has a black screen for like 5 seconds, and then crashes. 
 I have read all the other comments on this post, and tried all the suggestions you've given other users that had remotely similar problems to mine... It seems like I've tried everything, I've looked on other posts on this site, I've even scraped the internet for other websites that might have a solution, and I can't find anything. 
It's not mods, as far as I know, I moved the Mods folder to see if that worked, I tried running in compatibility mode, I disabled my antivirus, I disabled Windows Defender... and some other things I might be forgetting right now. 
It worked just fine before I installed this new pack. I have all the other Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs.
However... I can't recall if I got them from G4TW or not... I'm pretty sure I did, but I don't know how to check to confirm.
 if I didn't, could that be causing my issue?
Am I going to have to completely uninstall everything and re-install the files from here just to be sure? Agh!  Why God.

Please help.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @prosperos-mistress too,

You don't need to re-install the stuff from here.

The first thing to check would be if your system requirements are up to the task:
https://www.origin.com/esp/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/expansion/the-sims-4-discover-university
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top