Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Mynxie Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:00

Thank you very much!

Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:02

Woo! This post was a roller-coaster. Yay the patch is already out! Aww, no direct download! 
Thank You to everyone for your hard work! I can't wait (I'll totally wait) for the direct download to be available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:04

Can u help me please? i do have all my sims 4 legit except this one
how do i install it please ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:08

Oof, I took a little nap. Oh my...  Glad to see that people are getting the torrent 100% now.

Because someone asked about the "Bin_LE", you are supposed to ignore that. This is from the Legacy Edition, and thereforesee the bold red warning on top of the announcment. If you have a 64-bit system, then just run your game as usual: Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe.

KimB wrote:Can u help me please? i do have all my sims 4 legit except this one

Extract the contents of the download with 7-zip; and extract it directly inside your TS4 installation folder. When prompted choose "replace all existing files". This overwriting will take a while to complete, but when done, again run your game as usual: Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe.

Do not start Origin. Just go under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe and double-click the file.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Oof, I took a little nap. Oh my...  Glad to see that people are getting the torrent 100% now.

Because someone asked about the "Bin_LE", you are supposed to ignore that. This is from the Legacy Edition, and thereforesee the bold red warning on top of the announcment. If you have a 64-bit system, then just run your game as usual: Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe.

KimB wrote:Can u help me please? i do have all my sims 4 legit except this one

Extract the contents of the download with 7-zip; and extract it directly inside your TS4 installation folder. When prompted choose "replace all existing files". This overwriting will take a while to complete, but when done, again run your game as usual: Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe.

Do not start Origin. Just go under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe and double-click the file.

Yes!!! thank you so much !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:12

Thank you for posting this so quickly. My friends and I are waiting patiently for a direct download. I'll keep checking throughout the day Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty DISCOVER UNIVERSITY

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:14

How we can download the torrent? I am from Greece and I can't see any to rent option to download the pack alla the links goes to info links... Please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:18

clem1619 wrote:Hi
It is not working for me.
I've always installed the files from your download page without any issue.

This realease got 2 bins folders (never seen that) bin and bin_LE (also those folders have a lot of missing files)
If I try to launch the game I have "Unable to start" error message

Nervermind it works now

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:20

Chrysoulaorf wrote:How we can download the torrent? I am from Greece and I can't see any to rent option to download the pack alla the links goes to info links... Please help

Hello again,

We are using these ads to help us generate some revenue (money), to help pay for the domains and hosting of websites. Have a look at the information here to learn more:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-22-10-20

Thanks again to everybody helping seed, and supporting us in general!

Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:25

I follow the Linkvertise and when I reach the last page to get the torrent nothing happens... It's only an error link..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:30

Chrysoulaorf wrote:I follow the Linkvertise and when I reach the last page to get the torrent nothing happens... It's only an error link..

That's interesting, I get to the "mgnet.me" page, as always. Carlos is tha man   Let me do something real quick, hang on a bit. Edit: did you get the e-mail?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:32

Which email?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:33

Chrysoulaorf wrote:Which email?

The e-mail address that you used for registering on this Forum here. Carlos is tha man  Also check the Spam-folder, just in case.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:34

Yes I received all the emails

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:36

Chrysoulaorf wrote:Yes I received all the emails

So, did you get my message as well there? Smile Just sent you something a few minutes ago.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:38

I received only the emails for your answers.. Nothing else... Can you sent it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:43

I used to get my new downloads from anadius' repack. But, sadly they have left. So, I've returned to start downloading new content from you guys once more. But, I wanted to ask. Is there a way I know that I have an ISP problem? I'm too poor to actually purchase a paid VPN, and I am not sure if I should wait until a GD link comes out, or if torrenting would still be okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 21:49

ivypoison255 wrote:I used to get my new downloads from anadius' repack. But, sadly they have left. So, I've returned to start downloading new content from you guys once more. But, I wanted to ask. Is there a way I know that I have an ISP problem? I'm too poor to actually purchase a paid VPN, and I am not sure if I should wait until a GD link comes out, or if torrenting would still be okay?

Hello and sorry to hear,

If you live in one of the countries that I mentioned in the opening post (US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany) then torrenting without a VPN is a red flag there. Maybe there are some exceptions in terms of tolerant ISPs, but better not risk it.

I still cannot give an ETA on the Direct Download, I am sorry. But again, it will come, no worries. Have faith, and you shall be rewarded.

We've got a Carloz. 

(^we need an angel/devil emoji, but for now I shall use the above picture Very Happy ).

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty Help!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:00

Hello guys and thank you so much for the quick update!

I was so excited to play this DLC, but sadly every time I try to load my family, the game crashes and shuts down. Never had a similar problem before, don't know what to do!  Wat. Wat. Wat. I followed the instructions, updated my laptop, I will now try to disable my antivirus but it was never a problem in the past, so I doubt it will give any results.

I saw in the forum that someone had a similar problem.

Have you got any recommendations as to what to do? I'm clueless Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:08

iwcialol120 wrote:Hello guys and thank you so much for the quick update!

I was so excited to play this DLC, but sadly every time I try to load my family, the game crashes and shuts down. Never had a similar problem before, don't know what to do!  Wat. Wat. Wat. I followed the instructions, updated my laptop, I will now try to disable my antivirus but it was never a problem in the past, so I doubt it will give any results.

Have you tried DELETING your old "Game"-subfolder, before applying this new update? If not, delete it again, and just re-extract it from the .7z download archive.

Can't really think of much else at the moment, except maybe outdated mods too... WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:11

Thank you all so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
iwcialol120 wrote:Hello guys and thank you so much for the quick update!

Have you tried DELETING your old "Game"-subfolder, before applying this new update? If not, delete it again, and just re-extract it from the .7z download archive.

Can't really think of much else at the moment, except maybe outdated mods too... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Deleting the folder didn't help, but I realised that the game created a new subfolder in the Electronic Arts folder -> The Sims 4 Temp 2. 
I have moved away both of the Sims 4 folders in Electronic Arts, and let the game create a new one.
This seemed to solve the problem. Cannot wait to play it now <3 Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:43

everytime i double click TS4_x64 i get this:

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin

Can anyone help??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:44

Hi, I'm an idiot and I need help. I go through all the linkverse pages, click on an article and watch the video, and I get to the torrent magnet page and I see. The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 IYeUUlk

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't get past this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:49

Would TOR be considered a VPN? I'm fine with waiting until the Direct Download comes out, I just want to know all my options.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:53

klolaaa wrote:everytime i double click TS4_x64 i get this:

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin

Can anyone help??

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @klolaa,

Are you positive that you have all previous (G4TW) repacks installed, up to Realm of Magic, before applying this newer update? As laid out in the included installation guide.txt?

FionaFallout wrote:Hi, I'm an idiot and I need help. I go through all the linkverse pages, click on an article and watch the video, and I get to the torrent magnet page and I see. The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 4 IYeUUlk

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't get past this point.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @FionaFallout,

This is a (magnet) link shortener service that we have been using for some time now. You just click on where it says "magnet:?...." in the middle of the screen, and usually, modern torrent clients will open automatically after that. If that is not the case for you however, you can also right-click on that magnet link the middle, choose "copy link address", open your torrent client manually, and then look for an option saying something like "open Magnet URI" or "Open Magnet link".

Yess, aye lieeke!

ivypoison255 wrote:Would TOR be considered a VPN? I'm fine with waiting until the Direct Download comes out, I just want to know all my options.

Kind of, but I don't think you can use it for actual torrenting purposes. There is a "TOR browser" with which you can surf the web just fine, but torrenting is ultimately something different.

I'll give you another hint: the VPN service Windscribe has a free plan for 10 GB per month, so search for that VPN provider. If you tweet about the company, maybe your data can be extended to 15 GB per month. It's still a bit tight, but this could be an option for you.

I have not yet heard back from my "goon" about the Direct Download; I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:55

No worries! I look into it. Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top