Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 09:49

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer 1* this download does NOT include the "Legacy Edition" files. See the other topic here instead.

*Disclaimer 2* A Direct Download option has been added now!!  #googledrive

*Disclaimer 3* as usual, delete your existing "Game"-subfolder (ca. 200 MB in size) within your TS4 installation, before applying this new update. Then ONLY start the game under Game => Bin => TS4_x64.exe. Please don't use the .exe that is under "Bin_LE", because it won't work (see the above notice about the Legacy Edition).

Beloved users of G4TW!!

So I kind of "promised" that I would do things differently from now. This is your "fast-release" of The Sims 4 University, including all 17 language Strings, a complete "Game"-subfolder (the people from ZLOrigin will know what that's for), and all patches for the newest version 1.58.63.1020. Patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Discover University" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020 (or later), before you can apply this item. The download is 7.85GB in filesize.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be very slow... Why God.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:54; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:24

Are people not seeding? Why. It says on my thing that no one's seeding but I'm not sure.... I'm 4 hrs in and only 48% done and I'm not sure why lol It's never taken me longer than an hour to dl from here Y U do dis to me 

Regardless!!! Thank you for the work you all do <333 I really appreciate it, this game makes me so happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Discover University [VERSION 1.58.63.1010] - OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:29

Thanks soooo much!!!  Just started downloading... it's a bit slow but I'm just happy to have it downloading... thanks for your hardwork!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:31

so if your in the united states you suggest not downloading this even if you have a VPN? is it better to wait for the direct download link?
 also a big thanks for all the work you guys put in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:34

This is probably a dumb question but I'm not at all tech savvy to these things. So I usually just use the alternative installers. So I would just download whatever packs I want and install it. Do I have to wait for the direct download for this or can I just download this and use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:35

how can it be that there are 642 seeders ? and no one connected ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:37

so if your in the united states you suggest not downloading this even if you have a VPN? (i cant afford a vpn right now anyway) is it better to wait for the direct download link if you dont have a vpn?
thanks for all your hard work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:37

Im at 49% now, been downloading a few hours, but my speedy internet uploaded 100GB allready lol Meanwhile I updated my mods folder Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2019, 14:41

sportsgirlkell15 wrote:so if your in the united states you suggest not downloading this even if you have a VPN? is it better to wait for the direct download link?
 also a big thanks for all the work you guys put in!

Hello,

Yes, I still stand by that recommendation, even though this will be seen as paranoid.

Even ProtonVPN themselves (in my opinion one of the safest VPNs out there) recommend to not directly connect to countries like the US or the UK. Don't underestimate the surveillance capabilities of MI5/MI6 and the NSA/CIA. Even if VPN servers located in these countries don't log user activity, I can imagine that these agencies can somehow intercept incoming traffic, and "indirectly" analyze it.

One way to solve that problem would be to use a VPN and route your traffic through multiple countries. So at first (!!) you connect to a - relatively - friendly country like Sweden, The Netherlands or Switzerland. And then to the US. By doing so, even intel agencies will have a much harder time to "see" you.

Another way would be that you connect to a South American country, if you live in North America. But at that point is getting indeed tricky.

It's not very likely that NSA/CIA will intercept the average Sims-torrenter, so if you have a decent VPN, and you don't mind the risks I've hinted at, by all means connect to a US-based VPN server location. Otherwise connect elsewhere, or wait until we post a direct download.

What a Face Suspect
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:05

OMG I've been waiting. Thank you for uploading this. This is the start of an awesome weekend!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:10

As always thank you for being so swift with the easy to use repacks, right before the weekend too!!

Can we expect some extra seedboxing or do we just have to play the waiting game? I've been downloading for a few hours now but stuck at 55%. I'm totally not impatient and excited to play.. 🙄

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:11

I love you G4TW  Avocado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:23

33.4% it's taking an eternity BUT i'will play this TODAY! right?

again, thank you, this is so cool - very good job !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:29

Thank you so much.  I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for it to come out.  

I woke up in the middle of the night and I decided to check the forum and it was there.  I started downloading it, but when I woke up at 6, it only made it up to 45%.  So I have to finished downloading it when I get off of work.  It probably won't be until tomorrow until I play, but I can wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:43

P3pin0s wrote:Are people not seeding? Why. It says on my thing that no one's seeding but I'm not sure.... I'm 4 hrs in and only 48% done and I'm not sure why lol It's never taken me longer than an hour to dl from here Y U do dis to me 

Regardless!!! Thank you for the work you all do <333 I really appreciate it, this game makes me so happy

I am sure everyone is seeding, don't fret Smile
Mine has been active for almost 6h and I'm still at 60%, but this is the nature of torrents. We are one of the first to download this torrent, so it will take us the longest to download it. As more and more people start and eventually finish downloading it the speed will exponentially increase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:47

Wow this was fast! Thank you very much!

I'll have to wait for the direct download, since torrent ins't working for me for the last few months!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 15:58

Hi everbody. I download since 1h33m and im at 64,3% with an average rate of 947kbs. So its quite fast if i compare it with some comments in this topic.
Now it seems to stall a little bit with download rates mostly under 400kbs.
Does anyone know if stopping the torrent and starting it again would have any positive effect on my download time?
Thanks for your great work here in game4theworld! You guys are awesome  Carlos is tha man
Greetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:01

Fitzcaraldo wrote:Hi everbody. I download since 1h33m and im at 64,3% with an average rate of 947kbs. So its quite fast if i compare it with some comments in this topic.
Now it seems to stall a little bit with download rates mostly under 400kbs.
Does anyone know if stopping the torrent and starting it again would have any positive effect on my download time?
Thanks for your great work here in game4theworld! You guys are awesome  Carlos is tha man
Greetz
Hey, I doubt it would help to restart it. As I see from the peers we are all stuck at 65%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:03

Torrent is so slow Sad

it says i have 9 more hours to go and im at %65   Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:04

you are just awsome.
no anadius mediafire this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:09

Pikli wrote:Im at 49% now, been downloading a few hours, but my speedy internet uploaded 100GB allready lol Meanwhile I updated my mods folder Smile
May I ask what do you mean by updating your mods folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:12

louizeelouu wrote:
Pikli wrote:Im at 49% now, been downloading a few hours, but my speedy internet uploaded 100GB allready lol Meanwhile I updated my mods folder Smile
I'm pretty sure they meant that they're downloading updated versions of their mods. A lot of script mods needs to be updated or else they won't work/cause crashes etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:19

thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
I'm pretty sure they meant that they're downloading updated versions of their mods. A lot of script mods needs to be updated or else they won't work/cause crashes etc.
Thanks for the information  Very Happy one more question so does that means I have to go through even single mod in the folder to check for updates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:28

louizeelouu wrote:
thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
Thanks for the information  Very Happy one more question so does that means I have to go through even single mod in the folder to check for updates?

Normally just the scripts ones. i personally check MCC, wicked whims and sacrificial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:29

louizeelouu wrote:
thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
Stuff like CAS items (clothing, hair etc) and Build items probably doesn't need to be updated. But if you have mods that add/change gameplay like MC Command Center, Weather Overhaul, those need to be updated. So yes, I'd recommend you go through your mods folder, see what kind of script mods you have and do a quick google search to see if there's an update for them.

Alternatively, look simsonic's mod tracker (LINK) and compare the list with the mods you have installed. It will tell you if you have mods that are broken/compatible/updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:52

Thank you guys for really fast upload on this thing,,  All Hail Carlos!  My download isn't as fast as my upload so far but I'm not complaining because you guys put it up on a perfect weather day to play the sims,, There is a storm coming my way and I will be literally trapped in my apartment whole weekend so thank you, thank you thank you!! sending you all much love and speed,  I'm so happy emergaw Happy B-day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 16:59

thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
thisismydivision wrote:
louizeelouu wrote:
Stuff like CAS items (clothing, hair etc) and Build items probably doesn't need to be updated. But if you have mods that add/change gameplay like MC Command Center, Weather Overhaul, those need to be updated. So yes, I'd recommend you go through your mods folder, see what kind of script mods you have and do a quick google search to see if there's an update for them.

Alternatively, look simsonic's mod tracker (LINK) and compare the list with the mods you have installed. It will tell you if you have mods that are broken/compatible/updated.
Thank you so much for the information  Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 17:10

Great work thanks guys!  Can't touch banana Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top